Trump spews lie storm in Cincinnati

Our beloved Pres.Trump is the most honest and truthful president our country has had since George Washington.. ... :thup:
ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16.jpg

I am no fan of Trump but even I have to admit that much of this article is nit picking. Not that Trump has ever cared about being accurate with the facts. They should have concentrated on the actual lies.

Like the one about always protecting those with pre-existing conditions. Trump is trying to end those protections.

If it were just not caring about statistics, his "inaccuracies" would not always be in his favor.

These are lies.

CNN has FAR less credibility than Infowars.

CNN: America's least trusted source for information!

Read the list here: Trump made numerous false claims at his Ohio rally - CNNPolitics

Come on Trumpettes, how can you worship this liar? He lies & you cheer.

Then you repeat his lies here & make total asses out of yourself.

We all know oil & gas production rose under Obama but the fat asssed orange POS claimed Obama tried to end it.

Trump lies & exaggerated & lies & exaggerated some more?
He even called Warren Pocahontas which is noy only bigoted but claimed she has no Native American ancestry when she took a damn test & proved it.

I really don't know what is more pathetic, Trump or the dumfucks that go to his rallies.

BTW, Trump is off for another tax payer funded trip to one of his golf resorts. Those two and a half day work weeks are tough especially when you don;t get to the office until noon. Two campaign trips.
Still better than any Democrat. And this from a non supporter of Trump.

Another......
"America Sucks", "Trump is Satan" thread.......

Brought to you by....The .George Soros Foundation, making the Globe a better place....... for fascists.
From an uneducated Trumpette wanting America to be reduced to a dictatorship.

RealDumb.....total mouthpiece for his uncle Georgie Soreos

Well looky there......
You've earned yourself another 40 cents !!! Paid by the ignorant post obviously.

Another......
"America Sucks", "Trump is Satan" thread.......

Brought to you by....The .George Soros Foundation, making the Globe a better place....... for fascists.
From an uneducated Trumpette wanting America to be reduced to a dictatorship.

RealDumb.....total mouthpiece for his uncle Georgie Soreos

Well looky there......
You've earned yourself another 40 cents !!! Paid by the ignorant post obviously.

When in doubt & have no real response, drag out George Soros. As if you don't suckle off the Koch Brothers (That makes you Koch suckers) or Adelson.

Read the list here: Trump made numerous false claims at his Ohio rally - CNNPolitics

We all know oil & gas production rose under Obama but the fat asssed orange POS claimed Obama tried to end it.

He even called Warren Pocahontas which is noy only bigoted but claimed she has no Native American ancestry when she took a damn test & proved it.

I really don't know what is more pathetic, Trump or the dumfucks that go to his rallies.

BTW, Trump is off for another tax payer funded trip to one of his golf resorts. Those two and a half day work weeks are tough especially when you don;t get to the office until noon. Two campaign trips.

Lets look at the stats from Reagan through Trump &see which party's President does better.

You love Trump. You probably have a 4' x 6' Trump sign ion your front yard.

and davey spews lies at the U.S.Messageboard.
Point them out or STFU.
the only way you can push the democrat agenda is lie so there for you are a liar.

If that were true, you would love me. You assfucks love Trump & he lies all the time.

Lets look at the stats from Reagan through Trump &see which party's President does better.

Why not include Carter? Why not skip Bush? Each party had some good leaders and some bad ones.

Point them out or STFU.
the only way you can push the democrat agenda is lie so there for you are a liar.

If that were true, you would love me. You assfucks love Trump & he lies all the time.
Can't we find some middle ground between you two?

"The greatest betrayal committed by the Democrats is their support for open borders. And these open borders would overwhelm schools and hospitals, drain public services and flood communities with poisonous drugs."
Facts First: This is misleading. Some Democrats, including presidential candidates Elizabeth Warren and Julián Castro, have advocated a significant loosening of immigration law, including a decriminalization of the act of illegally crossing the border. But none of them have proposed literally opening the border to unrestricted migration.
False. All of them have supported open borders.

If you don't support a wall... then by definition you support an open border, because right now.... without a wall... it is literally an open border.

If you need more evidence, then ask why they are complaining about detainees? What is their alternative? We can't detain them.... so what would we do? Release them? That's the definition of an open border.

Give me your answer, let's hear it. You want to say they don't support a open borders, but they don't want any kind of a border.... so how exactly does that work?

“It depends on demographic, the court, but we see too many cases where people are not showing up,” McAleenan said. “Out of those 7,000 cases, 90 received final orders of removal in absentia, 90 percent.”

Acting DHS Secretary Reveals Whopping Percentage of Migrants Don't Show for Their Court Hearings
If Trump was lying, then this guy from the DHS is also lying, and you should likely have him thrown in jail for perjury to Congress.

"Trump was close"

"This is close to true"
So basically he was true, you are just nit picking details to deny it. Ok.

This was a slight exaggeration. Prescription drug prices declined last year for the first time in 46 years, according to one of several measures.
So drug prices did in fact go down. But he exagerated when he said they went down.

Left-winger "You are right.... But not that 'right'."
This is why right-wingers are ignoring everything Trump does... because you scream about lying, and then YOU lie the most.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of this CNN fake news crap.

All you did by posting this, was prove to me that you and CNN are equally as trust worthy as Trump. I can't trust you or CNN anymore than I can trust Trump.

Point them out or STFU.

Fake news davie

Why not include Carter? Why not skip Bush? Each party had some good leaders and some bad ones.

The trend since Reagan is Republicans suck. Democrats did much better.

I

Point them out or STFU.

Fake news davie
Wait a minute. Are you saying Trump does not lie?

Point them out or STFU.

Fake news davie
I'm going to say some of the things he said is to set you leftist off and it works
Some of the stuff he says is taken out of context
So now what?

I
How about we start with Truman-that's when I was born? You can't cherry pick a period and say we'll base everything on this. Beside, so far, I think Trump is doing good.

I
How about we start with Truman-that's when I was born? You can't cherry pick a period and say we'll base everything on this. Beside, so far, I think Trump is doing good.

Parties change. Lets look at more recent Republicans.

Trump is doing horrible. What do you think he is doing that is good?

Point them out or STFU.

Fake news davie
I'm going to say some of the things he said is to set you leftist off and it works
Some of the stuff he says is taken out of context
So now what?

So, it is OK if he lies to you ass long as it makes people pissed that he is such a lying fuck?
I get it.

I

Parties change. Lets look at more recent Republicans.

Trump is doing horrible. What do you think he is doing that is good?
Tax break, judges appointed, prison reform, pulled out of bad agreements-climate, Iran, and nuclear. Making it as tough for illegals and fake asylumees to get in as possible and making us energy independent.

Forum List

Back