Trump stiffs El Paso for $470,000 cost of his rally

LefTard Logic:
"I never bitch when wetbacks fuck our taxpayers over...but I always bitch when our President might."
Ignorant, fucked in the head whackos!

you never bitched when Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.

Last edited:
It’s pretty obvious they were overcharged vs Beto’s bill.

This is EXACTLY how Trump did his real estate business; he brought and uses his fraudulent practices to the WH........He's such a piece of orange turd.

It’s pretty obvious they were overcharged vs Beto’s bill.

Is it?

How?

Isn't Rump constantly crowing about how his freak show draws more flies than other people's freak shows?

Do da math.
I am sorry. But those gay parades are the biggest freak shows ever. The CDC is even there to spray antiseptic chemicals for public safety.

LefTard Logic:
"I never bitch when wetbacks fuck our taxpayers over...but I always bitch when our President might."

you never bitched hen Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.

ALL good, real Americans support investing in our food sources....NO good, real American supports paying wetbacks to breed here and fuck our nation up.
Simple distinction for fools....no?

LefTard Logic:

you never bitched hen Trump handed farmers 20 billion in federal aid and fucked taxpayers either, so stfu.

ALL good, real Americans support investing in our food sources....NO good, real American supports paying wetbacks to breed here and fuck our nation up.
No, you are brainwashed and duped. Stop believing all those Trump lies.

LefTard Logic:

food source ?

you a cow moronboi ?

:auiqs.jpg:

LefTard Logic:

This has what to do with Trump not paying his bills?

LefTard Logic:

Have you planted your home garden yet?

Look at those relative invoices.

Trumps rally cost 20 times what Betos did.

Beto Isabelle faggot that no one cares about.

Roberts invoice was $28k in total....Trumps $470k. :21:

Forum List

Back