Trump Still Cleaning Up Mess Left By obama

With this idiot in office, who can honor the office of the presidency anymore until he leaves? Wants a war with Iran with 4 times the troops Iraq, had a real army? How many Americans do you republican morons find acceptable to lose with your king in office?

Why do you constantly LIE about president Trump? Trump has repeatedly stated he does NOT want war with Iran. You LIE! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'm guessing because Trump is doing such an awesome job if you don't LIE you got nothing on the man. :eusa_hand:
Trump briefed the Democrats on the battle plan who intern warned their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with women and children.

The Dem leadership are traitors who routinely side with America's enemies. They collude with illegals who have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 9/11, why aren't these Dem traitors in prison???
Did Obama send love letters to Un or did he denigrate our FBI by saying he believes Putin ahead of our great service?? Just asking trumper

Obama gave Iran BILLIONS of dollars, he has blood on his hands.
LOL gave billions to farmers too Pandering for votes?

I find myself severely outnumbered here and can't respond to all the repub bullshit so I'm heading for greener pastures

Why do you constantly LIE about president Trump? Trump has repeatedly stated he does NOT want war with Iran. You LIE! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'm guessing because Trump is doing such an awesome job if you don't LIE you got nothing on the man. :eusa_hand:
Trump briefed the Democrats on the battle plan who intern warned their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with women and children.

The Dem leadership are traitors who routinely side with America's enemies. They collude with illegals who have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 9/11, why aren't these Dem traitors in prison???
Did Obama send love letters to Un or did he denigrate our FBI by saying he believes Putin ahead of our great service?? Just asking trumper

LOL gave billions to farmers too Pandering for votes?

Obama is a retard, I blame you for voting that moron in office.

I feel like I should say something else to go along with the opinion article, but there's just not much more to say.

obama was THE worst president in American History. Maybe he made some people feel good about themselves, I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care.

He was THE worst POTUS in History. And that's including US Grant, who was a good and decent man, but a terrible president, Jimmy The Peanut, a terrible, terrible, bumbling, indecisive and gutless person, and LBJ, perhaps the biggest criminal of them all.

dims won't read this. They avoid the truth like it's the plague but those of you that want to know a little something? It lacks a lot of depth but I, personally, don't like articles that are like Michener Novels (ask him what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch). So, if you're curious, if you want more depth, more understanding, we've got the internet. Just be careful not to accept the lies told by the DISGUSTING FILTH

Read it.

Tom Basile: Iran tensions -- Trump still cleaning up Obama's mess (but Democrats won't admit it)

I'm not reading this hawkish POS. That you trust FOX News for anything that approaches reality where Obama is concerned shows what a fool you are. The network has invested heavily into the Black Man the Worst President in history. They promoted the birther lie, KNOWING it was a lie. They promote the Seth Rich lie, KNOWING that was a lie.

6 nations, including the United States, negotiated a peace agreement with Iran. Obama didn't negotiate that deal all on his own - 6 different governments called it a good deal. Only those who stand to profit from a war with Iran, said otherwise.

Trump MADE this mess with Iran, just like he made the mess on your Southern Border, and he made a mess of the American balance of trade. Trump has to be on the bottom when he has sex because he only knows how to fuck up.

Obama signed a peace accord with Iran, and like everything else Obama did, Trump tore it up because the Black Man signed it.

With this idiot in office, who can honor the office of the presidency anymore until he leaves? Wants a war with Iran with 4 times the troops Iraq, had a real army? How many Americans do you republican morons find acceptable to lose with your king in office?

And how many lies has he been caught in so far? Thousands and thousands. Why should we believe him this time?

Last edited:

Gave them back their own money AND now trump wants to talk to them?? Why did the AH tear up Obamas agreement in the 1st place? The answer is he hated Obama because he was respected and loved more than Trump could ever be and he wanted to belittle him at every turn regardless of the consequences
:abgg2q.jpg: this propaganda is so stupid.

If a terrorist owned a gun, and smart people took it away, Obama gave the terrorist his gun back because they both hate Israel/Jews and Hope's he they use it on Israel. Just ask his buddy Louis farrakhan.

Democrats are Iranian terrorist enablers because they share a common enemies. America and the jews.

And how ain't lies has he been caught in so far? Thousands and thousands. Why should we believe him this time?

We are talking about YOUR lies here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And how ain't lies has he been caught in so far? Thousands and thousands. Why should we believe him this time?
IMO he was already to attack Iran until all his people told him """asshole stop it""

Gave them back their own money AND now trump wants to talk to them?? Why did the AH tear up Obamas agreement in the 1st place? The answer is he hated Obama because he was respected and loved more than Trump could ever be and he wanted to belittle him at every turn regardless of the consequences
:abgg2q.jpg: this propaganda is so stupid.

If a terrorist owned a gun, and smart people took it away, Obama gave the terrorist his gun back because they both hate Israel/Jews and Hope's he they use it on Israel. Just ask his buddy Louis farrakhan.

Democrats are Iranian terrorist enablers because they share a common enemies. America and the jews.
They kept the nukes away until new deals could be reached. Dump f-ed it all up

IMO he was already to attack Iran until all his people told him """asshole stop it""

Do you know why presidents have advisors? :eusa_hand:

IMO, trump knew the Democrats would leak the battle plan to their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with civilians.

We are talking about YOUR lies here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues are you and mikey trying to beat out bri for dumbest poster ?? You are closing in

I feel like I should say something else to go along with the opinion article, but there's just not much more to say.

obama was THE worst president in American History. Maybe he made some people feel good about themselves, I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care.

He was THE worst POTUS in History. And that's including US Grant, who was a good and decent man, but a terrible president, Jimmy The Peanut, a terrible, terrible, bumbling, indecisive and gutless person, and LBJ, perhaps the biggest criminal of them all.

dims won't read this. They avoid the truth like it's the plague but those of you that want to know a little something? It lacks a lot of depth but I, personally, don't like articles that are like Michener Novels (ask him what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch). So, if you're curious, if you want more depth, more understanding, we've got the internet. Just be careful not to accept the lies told by the DISGUSTING FILTH

Read it.

Tom Basile: Iran tensions -- Trump still cleaning up Obama's mess (but Democrats won't admit it)

Well that Iran mess was left by Reagan then and Carter before him and Bush H after him, oh, and Clinton and W also.

Take off the "My Team Is Great" provided blinders and look at the bigger picture.

That you trust FOX News for anything that approaches reality where Obama is concerned shows what a fool you are.

LOL right we'll just trust CNN, MSNBC and the other lying fake news lowlife liberal retards okay?

NBC, CBS and ABC are publically owned AMERICAN companies which have an elected Board of Directors answerable to their shareholders. FOX New is owned by Rupert Murdoch, an Australian with a worldwide media empire, which he uses to maniputalte and occasionally blackmail politicans and royalty in Great Britain and elsewhere. Murdoch has personally benefitted to the to tune of millions of dollars from the Trump tax cuts, and other right wing policies.

FOX is answerable to Rupert Murdoch, an Australian. Murdoch's Board of Directors are his buddies and pals. He is answerable to no one. This is a family owned and controlled corporation.

The Sinclair family, may be American, but like Murdoch, their network of local stations is owned and controlled by a private, family owned corporation, answerable to an appointed and friiendly board of directors.

So, yes, I trust the publically owned media which is answerable to an elected Board of Directors, over the interests of the Murdoch's, the Sinclairs, and the Mercers. Every time a rich man/woman starts a media outlet to promote conservative ideas, he/she's not doing it for the good of the common man, woman or child. They're looking after their own self interest.

IMO, trump knew the Democrats would leak the battle plan to their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with civilians.
The great orange blabbermouth knew nothing His own people keep info away from him because they know he'll blab his ass off

Blues are you and mikey trying to beat out bri for dumbest poster ?? You are closing in

Each lie you post about Trump makes him stronger and weakens your case. The Dem party called they want you to stay off their side. :auiqs.jpg:

The great orange blabbermouth knew nothing His own people keep info away from him because they know he'll blab his ass off

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Do you know why presidents have advisors? :eusa_hand:
Yes but if they don't agree with stupid thy're on the outside looking in,,,,,,,,,,, Advisers.

Forum List

Back