trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

Yes we know how threats make you cruel up in fear
Go peacefully and patriotically those are some powerful threatening words
Say that was a very nice pole vault away the the topic. So, how many times did he say that, as opposed to using the word fight. How many in the crowd chanted "Go Peacefully", "Go Peacefully". Compared to "Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump"

Say that was a very nice pole vault away the the topic. So, how many times did he say that, as opposed to using the word fight. How many in the crowd chanted "Go Peacefully", "Go Peacefully". Compared to "Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump"
Nope no such thing happen. Meaner was whining about the source about the parents were under investigation for making threat. Seems words like go peacefully and patriotically are threatening to you leftists.

Nope no such thing happen. Meaner was whining about the source about the parents were under investigation for making threat. Seems words like go peacefully and patriotically are threatening to you leftists.
How do you know Trump said to “go peacefully and patriotically”? Sounds like bullshit.

The White House receiving a letter of from the nsba saying that it was going to request help from the DOJ is not Biden saying that the DOJ should go after school mothers. Got anything to back that up?
Sure

Pfff. The media edits videos. Why would you believe proven liars?
Not when I actually heard him say it and it was used as evidence to the benefit of trump. The media is not going to edit Trump's words to help him

Not when I actually heard him say it and it was used as evidence to the benefit of trump. The media is not going to edit Trump's words to help him
You saw a video of him saying it, which we all know the media edits videos. The right wing media is always lying to protect Trump. Spare me. Why do you believe proven liars?

Sure

None of those articles have any evidence that Biden made any threats to use the DOJ to target anyone, much less soccer moms.

None of those articles have any evidence that Biden made any threats to use the DOJ to target anyone, much less soccer moms.
LOL Got it. Unless it comes out of his feeble lips, he has zero knowledge, responsibility ... what what goers on in the White House. Rather pitiful argument you have there,

LOL Got it. Unless it comes out of his feeble lips, he has zero knowledge, responsibility ... what what goers on in the White House. Rather pitiful argument you have there,
You made a bait and switch.

The accusation was school moms. The links say people making threats.

When you change the words, you change the meaning. It shows your lack of integrity.

You saw a video of him saying it, which we all know the media edits videos. The right wing media is always lying to protect Trump. Spare me. Why do you believe proven liars?
No I watched it live. And it was used in Trump's defense for his impeachment

You made a bait and switch.

The accusation was school moms. The links say people making threats.

When you change the words, you change the meaning. It shows your lack of integrity.
Yes we know how certain words brings fear inyo you leftists heart

Forum List

Back