trump suggest he would use FBI to go after political opponents in second term using FBI

When did Biden suggest that he was going to use the FBI against school mothers?

The link says they were going after people making threats.

Thats not what was claimed. You lied.

What lie did I tell Sweetpea? A quote from me would be appreciated
He's taking the word of known liars that some parents made a threat. They more than likely made a threat similar to Trump go peacefully and patriotically. You know threats like that make a leftists crawl under the bed in fear.

The allegation was going after soccer moms. The link shows they’re going after people making threats.

That is dishonest.
Threats like peacefully and patriotically? The DOJ has no credibility they lost it in 2016

The allegation was going after soccer moms. The link shows they’re going after people making threats.

That is dishonest.
So where are my words that you claim are a lie? Or is it safe to assume that you simply spew false, unfounded invective insults at your fellow posters that you perceive to be a threat to your false narrative regarding your political masters?

So where are my words that you claim are a lie? Or is it safe to assume that you simply spew false, unfounded invective insults at your fellow posters that you perceive to be a threat to your false narrative regarding your political masters?
You produced the link. It was proof of the lie.

Your false narrative was exposed.

The White House receiving a letter of from the nsba saying that it was going to request help from the DOJ is not Biden saying that the DOJ should go after school mothers. Got anything to back that up?

LOL Strike three. Pitiful Maren. I was wrong when I assumed you had at least of modicum of intellectual integrity. You've been reduced to mindless false insult in your defense of the demented simp in the WH. Sad.
Where is your intellectual integrity? You can’t even discuss the issue about the lie perpetuated among the right.

The White House receiving a letter of from the nsba saying that it was going to request help from the DOJ is not Biden saying that the DOJ should go after school mothers. Got anything to back that up?
Yes we know how threats make you cruel up in fear
Go peacefully and patriotically those are some powerful threatening words

Forum List

Back