Trump supporters, are you happy?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

I just picked up a bottle of Ketel One vodka, I am about to be very happy.

cb1954cca04eed68ef5c6af8d67e38dc.jpg

Hard conservatives tend to be binary thinkers, to them there is only two kinds of anything, things they like and things they really fucking hate. They are really big on the "are you with us or against us" trope.

Hard conservatives tend to be binary thinkers, to them there is only two kinds of anything, things they like and things they really fucking hate. They are really big on the "are you with us or against us" trope.

We're talking about Trump, not "hard conservatives." Try to pay attention. Here's a hall pass, go ahead and relieve yourself

Proud of yourselves?

I just picked up a bottle of Ketel One vodka, I am about to be very happy.

How's the Supreme Court going to work out for your buzz?

Some people cant surrender fast enough.......all the press needs to do is ask and they go quietly as ordered

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

Uh leftwingers.dont are the most.ninary thinkers around....you say niggerr..uggggg oh you're a Klan member
You say hey babe you look jot....sexist
You say I want legal immigrants....you hate mexicans

I could go on....but you're the most binary person there is.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

I'm a Cruz supporter too. I'm not finding any disagreement with anything I said. And I agree with you on the humor of Trump pissing people off. Not sure I would go with that as an end goal personally, but it is amusing along the way.

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

Some people cant surrender fast enough.......all the press needs to do is ask and they go quietly as ordered

You know you're saying that out loud. We can hear you. You may want to take your hands out of your pants

We're talking about Trump, not "hard conservatives." Try to pay attention. Here's a hall pass, go ahead and relieve yourself
My statement is in reference to your speculation as to why the GOP big tent is getting smaller. It's Binary thinking, It's a simplistic and lazy way of thinking common to reactionary people. The GOP worked hard to attract these ideology bound single issue voters but it is kind of blowing up in their face.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz supporter too. I'm not finding any disagreement with anything I said. And I agree with you on the humor of Trump pissing people off. Not sure I would go with that as an end goal personally, but it is amusing along the way.

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

I don't, but those republicans not supporting him are garbage mostly. They use the same tactics liberals do, and I can't stand them. Meg Whitman will never endorse a candidate I vote for.

Forum List

Back