Trump supporters, are you happy?

Blah blah blah...communism rocks!

Exactly, being a dick and telling everyone to fuck themselves is a great way to fight it. Nice job
Trump didn't tell everyone to fuck themselves. He told the people destroying America to fuck themselves. You can't fight the enemy if you don't identify him.

Actually in this thread I'm more talking about Trump supporters (the 40% who got him nominated, not the anti-Hillary converts after he was nominated). They're a bunch of dicks who couldn't convince anyone to do anything. Being informed I'm stupid because I believe in free markets and capitalism isn't persuasive

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

I'm a Cruz supporter too. I'm not finding any disagreement with anything I said. And I agree with you on the humor of Trump pissing people off. Not sure I would go with that as an end goal personally, but it is amusing along the way.

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

I don't, but those republicans not supporting him are garbage mostly. They use the same tactics liberals do, and I can't stand them. Meg Whitman will never endorse a candidate I vote for.

Whatever the Republicans not supporting him are, Trump supporters have been complete dicks about it, seems to be begging to lose

Well, I can say why. I've been frustrated how the democrats circle the wagons, while the republican elites pile on if there is a republican gaff or it's someone they don't like. You can call Trump several things, but racist is not one of them.

The khan issue was a good example, he didn't even attack khan, just asked why his wife didn't speak, republicans jumped on him, because it was a gold star family, well fuck that, the guy is a democrat operative and shady at best.

And he attacked Trump who have zero to do with his son dying...so why would he attack Trump? Oh his political positions on issues, but Trump isn't allowed to hit back? Nope, fuck that. Couter talked about this tactic in Godless and explained it on tv.

I'm sorry, but I like the fact he hits back, that's the one thing I really do like about him, and these pussy republicans that want to be civil, when democrats are violent and vicious smear mongers, I'm ready for a battle, to win and not to wimp out.

I agree with everything you said and I've made the same points. He didn't insult Khan, ... But I'm not talking about Trump hitting back against the leftist Democrats. I'm talking about what dicks his supporters are to people like me who aren't Republican and they need to win. Cruz was very similar to Reagan. Trump is no Reagan, not at all. Their arguments boil down to these, none of which persuade me to vote for Trump:

He wants fair trade, that is free trade. Government will tell us when it's fair, that makes it free

- No, it doesn't. Explaining why you are against free trade doesn't make you a free trader. And I don't trust government to decide what's "fair" for shit

So you are OK with Hillary?

- No, I'm not. And?

Voting for Gary Johnson is voting for Hillary

- Not a math major, huh? And I'm not a Republican and they don't own my vote, how does that even make sense?

So you want Hillary to stack the Supreme Court with leftists?

- That horse is already out of the barn. Decades of Republican majority appointees has done nothing for liberty. John Roberts was the last nail in the coffin for me

Last edited:
Trump supporters, are you happy?

I am! I couldn't be happier.

:dance:

Hard conservatives tend to be binary thinkers, to them there is only two kinds of anything, things they like and things they really fucking hate. They are really big on the "are you with us or against us" trope.
That is literally the "progressive" mantra.

Try again.

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

I'm a Cruz supporter too. I'm not finding any disagreement with anything I said. And I agree with you on the humor of Trump pissing people off. Not sure I would go with that as an end goal personally, but it is amusing along the way.

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

I don't, but those republicans not supporting him are garbage mostly. They use the same tactics liberals do, and I can't stand them. Meg Whitman will never endorse a candidate I vote for.

Whatever the Republicans not supporting him are, Trump supporters have been complete dicks about it, seems to be begging to lose

Well, I can say why. I've been frustrated how the democrats circle the wagons, while the republican elites pile on if there is a republican gaff or it's someone they don't like. You can call Trump several things, but racist is not one of them.

The khan issue was a good example, he didn't even attack khan, just asked why his wife didn't speak, republicans jumped on him, because it was a gold star family, well fuck that, the guy is a democrat operative and shady at best.

And he attacked Trump who have zero to do with his son dying...so why would he attack Trump? Oh his political positions on issues, but Trump isn't allowed to hit back? Nope, fuck that. Couter talked about this tactic in Godless and explained it on tv.

I'm sorry, but I like the fact he hits back, that's the one thing I really do like about him, and these pussy republicans that want to be civil, when democrats are violent and vicious smear mongers, I'm ready for a battle, to win and not to wimp out.

I agree with everything you said and I've made the same points. He didn't insult Khan, ... But I'm not talking about Trump hitting back against the leftist Democrats. I'm talking about what dicks his supporters are to people like me who aren't Republican and they need to win. Cruz was very similar to Reagan. Trump is no Reagan, not at all. Their arguments boil down to these, none of which persuade me to vote for Trump:

He wants fair trade, that is free trade. Government will tell us when it's fair, that makes it free

- No, it doesn't. Explaining why you are against free trade doesn't make you a free trader. And I don't trust government to decide what's "fair" for shit

- No, I'm not. And?

- Not a math major, huh? And I'm not a Republican and they don't own my vote, how does that even make sense?

- That horse is already out of the barn. Decades of Republican majority appointees has done nothing for liberty. John Roberts was the last nail in the coffin for me

Well i get it, but the reason they do is elections in the US are binary, the republican.paety is the only 3rd party to really workout.
My problem is with people who agree with the policies, but don't like his methods, like national review people....they only disagree on trade I think......so I don't get the animosity.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

Proud of yourselves?
I have never been more proud of what we did and how we curbed the fucking GOP'ers and stomped their heads into mush,,,,

Are you a GOP'er?

Blah blah blah...communism rocks!

Exactly, being a dick and telling everyone to fuck themselves is a great way to fight it. Nice job
As opposed to bending over and taking it in the ass?

Republicans are a pathetic opposition party that has no room to criticize anyone on how to run campaigns.

Trump's problem is that he can't focus his fire, not that he is firing in the first place.

Hard conservatives tend to be binary thinkers, to them there is only two kinds of anything, things they like and things they really fucking hate. They are really big on the "are you with us or against us" trope.

We're talking about Trump, not "hard conservatives." Try to pay attention. Here's a hall pass, go ahead and relieve yourself
My statement is in reference to your speculation as to why the GOP big tent is getting smaller. It's Binary thinking, It's a simplistic and lazy way of thinking common to reactionary people. The GOP worked hard to attract these ideology bound single issue voters but it is kind of blowing up in their face.
Do you know anything about the kinds of voters in the Democratic Party?

Proud of yourselves?

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

I am surprised by the actions of the GOP for sure. They and any republican running for re-election I would think want that easy option of pulling the Republican strait party ticket. Why piss off your base and have them start isolating their picks. I don't know how sharp these GOP fruitcakes are. But it is showing not sharp at all.

Do lefties live in a freaking bubble? Didn't y'all watch the revolution in the democrat convention when it became clear that the Hillary supporters cheated and stole the primary? Didn't y'all watch as the DNC was forced to fire the freaking chairwoman of the party? Are you happy with the democrat candidate who is so hated by Americans that she doesn't dare to hold a press conference?

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

- No, I'm not. And?

Well i get it, but the reason they do is elections in the US are binary, the republican.paety is the only 3rd party to really workout.
My problem is with people who agree with the policies, but don't like his methods, like national review people....they only disagree on trade I think......so I don't get the animosity.

I agree with that, again, and I don't have a problem with his methods. I won't vote for him because free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. He goes way beyond renegotiating trade deals like when he said he would put a $1,500 tax on Carrier for every air conditioner they build in Mexico. It's a deal breaker for me, I won't for for him

- No, I'm not. And?

I agree with that, again, and I don't have a problem with his methods. I won't vote for him because free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. He goes way beyond renegotiating trade deals like when he said he would put a $1,500 tax on Carrier for every air conditioner they build in Mexico. It's a deal breaker for me, I won't for for him
Hitlery appreciates your support....

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

Glad to hear it

Proud of yourselves?
I have never been more proud of what we did and how we curbed the fucking GOP'ers and stomped their heads into mush,,,,

Are you a GOP'er?

No, libertarian. Left the party in 1990 when it was clear HW was no Reagan. My standard for Republicans to come back is incredibly low. I want one solid reason. So far, nothing. Then again it's only been 26 years, maybe I'm being impatient.

Now that you won, do you see any advantage to maybe trying to expand your support beyond 40% of the Republican party and no one else? Just curious. I'm supporting Gary Johnson myself

Forum List

Back