Trump supporters, are you happy?

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

How do you know the 40 / breakdown? Do you think everyone votes in primaries? He received more votes than anyone ever has. Did Killary get 100% of the votes? Trump has far more support than you think.

Blah blah blah...communism rocks!

Exactly, being a dick and telling everyone to fuck themselves is a great way to fight it. Nice job
As opposed to bending over and taking it in the ass?

Republicans are a pathetic opposition party that has no room to criticize anyone on how to run campaigns.

Trump's problem is that he can't focus his fire, not that he is firing in the first place.

Well, he'd better learn to focus his fire. So far it seems to be at everyone. Election is in three months. He was on a roll and now is free falling, and it was his own fault. He'd better get his shit together.

Maybe his supporters could help to by not being dicks to people they need to vote for him

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

Trump was not my first choice, but how did those 40% fuck anybody? With 17 candidates, getting 40% itself was a small miracle. If the votes were "fair and square", Trump won and he should have the backing of 100% of the Republican party. Didn't all those candidates pledge that if they lost, they would back the nominee? Their refusal to do so is the worst kind of betrayal, and they should be ostracized from the party.

Mark

Whatever the Republicans not supporting him are, Trump supporters have been complete dicks about it, seems to be begging to lose

Well, I can say why. I've been frustrated how the democrats circle the wagons, while the republican elites pile on if there is a republican gaff or it's someone they don't like. You can call Trump several things, but racist is not one of them.

The khan issue was a good example, he didn't even attack khan, just asked why his wife didn't speak, republicans jumped on him, because it was a gold star family, well fuck that, the guy is a democrat operative and shady at best.

And he attacked Trump who have zero to do with his son dying...so why would he attack Trump? Oh his political positions on issues, but Trump isn't allowed to hit back? Nope, fuck that. Couter talked about this tactic in Godless and explained it on tv.

I'm sorry, but I like the fact he hits back, that's the one thing I really do like about him, and these pussy republicans that want to be civil, when democrats are violent and vicious smear mongers, I'm ready for a battle, to win and not to wimp out.

I agree with everything you said and I've made the same points. He didn't insult Khan, ... But I'm not talking about Trump hitting back against the leftist Democrats. I'm talking about what dicks his supporters are to people like me who aren't Republican and they need to win. Cruz was very similar to Reagan. Trump is no Reagan, not at all. Their arguments boil down to these, none of which persuade me to vote for Trump:

He wants fair trade, that is free trade. Government will tell us when it's fair, that makes it free

- No, it doesn't. Explaining why you are against free trade doesn't make you a free trader. And I don't trust government to decide what's "fair" for shit

So you are OK with Hillary?

- No, I'm not. And?

Voting for Gary Johnson is voting for Hillary

- Not a math major, huh? And I'm not a Republican and they don't own my vote, how does that even make sense?

So you want Hillary to stack the Supreme Court with leftists?

- That horse is already out of the barn. Decades of Republican majority appointees has done nothing for liberty. John Roberts was the last nail in the coffin for me

Well i get it, but the reason they do is elections in the US are binary, the republican.paety is the only 3rd party to really workout.
My problem is with people who agree with the policies, but don't like his methods, like national review people....they only disagree on trade I think......so I don't get the animosity.

I agree with that, again, and I don't have a problem with his methods. I won't vote for him because free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. He goes way beyond renegotiating trade deals like when he said he would put a $1,500 tax on Carrier for every air conditioner they build in Mexico. It's a deal breaker for me, I won't for for him
Hitlery appreciates your support....

Sarcasm?

Exactly, being a dick and telling everyone to fuck themselves is a great way to fight it. Nice job

Republicans are a pathetic opposition party that has no room to criticize anyone on how to run campaigns.

Trump's problem is that he can't focus his fire, not that he is firing in the first place.

Well, he'd better learn to focus his fire. So far it seems to be at everyone. Election is in three months. He was on a roll and now is free falling, and it was his own fault. He'd better get his shit together.

Maybe his supporters could help to by not being dicks to people they need to vote for him

Why is telling people to vote for him being a dick? Isn't that what everybody is doing for their candidate?

Mark

Proud of yourselves?

How do you know the 40 / breakdown? Do you think everyone votes in primaries? He received more votes than anyone ever has. Did Killary get 100% of the votes? Trump has far more support than you think.

Trump was running 40% in the primaries when Cruz dropped out and he won. After that he was the only candidate.

Not sure what your claim is based on that he has more support than that and you gave me no idea what it's based on

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

Glad to hear it
asked and answered. I don't quite understand why you all wish to lose seats in the house and senate to be so petty and sore losers.

Proud of yourselves?

Trump was not my first choice, but how did those 40% fuck anybody? With 17 candidates, getting 40% itself was a small miracle. If the votes were "fair and square", Trump won and he should have the backing of 100% of the Republican party. Didn't all those candidates pledge that if they lost, they would back the nominee? Their refusal to do so is the worst kind of betrayal, and they should be ostracized from the party.

Mark

I don't know what you're talking about, that isn't what I said

Why is telling people to vote for him being a dick? Isn't that what everybody is doing for their candidate?

Mark

It's not, I didn't say "telling people to vote for him" is being a dick

Proud of yourselves?

Trump was running 40% in the primaries when Cruz dropped out and he won. After that he was the only candidate.

Not sure what your claim is based on that he has more support than that and you gave me no idea what it's based on
so why didn't cruz win? There were 17 total primary candidates, If you think Trump was going to get more than he got, you're a fkn nutjob.

And of course all of the sore loser candidates, since you mention cruz, can't accept they didn't have a larger percentage. It's what happens in politics no?

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

Glad to hear it
asked and answered. I don't quite understand why you all wish to lose seats in the house and senate to be so petty and sore losers.

I'm not a Republican, completely lost, aren't you? Do you people ever look at the OP before you post?

Well, I can say why. I've been frustrated how the democrats circle the wagons, while the republican elites pile on if there is a republican gaff or it's someone they don't like. You can call Trump several things, but racist is not one of them.

The khan issue was a good example, he didn't even attack khan, just asked why his wife didn't speak, republicans jumped on him, because it was a gold star family, well fuck that, the guy is a democrat operative and shady at best.

And he attacked Trump who have zero to do with his son dying...so why would he attack Trump? Oh his political positions on issues, but Trump isn't allowed to hit back? Nope, fuck that. Couter talked about this tactic in Godless and explained it on tv.

I'm sorry, but I like the fact he hits back, that's the one thing I really do like about him, and these pussy republicans that want to be civil, when democrats are violent and vicious smear mongers, I'm ready for a battle, to win and not to wimp out.

I agree with everything you said and I've made the same points. He didn't insult Khan, ... But I'm not talking about Trump hitting back against the leftist Democrats. I'm talking about what dicks his supporters are to people like me who aren't Republican and they need to win. Cruz was very similar to Reagan. Trump is no Reagan, not at all. Their arguments boil down to these, none of which persuade me to vote for Trump:

He wants fair trade, that is free trade. Government will tell us when it's fair, that makes it free

- No, it doesn't. Explaining why you are against free trade doesn't make you a free trader. And I don't trust government to decide what's "fair" for shit

- No, I'm not. And?

- Not a math major, huh? And I'm not a Republican and they don't own my vote, how does that even make sense?

- That horse is already out of the barn. Decades of Republican majority appointees has done nothing for liberty. John Roberts was the last nail in the coffin for me

Well i get it, but the reason they do is elections in the US are binary, the republican.paety is the only 3rd party to really workout.
My problem is with people who agree with the policies, but don't like his methods, like national review people....they only disagree on trade I think......so I don't get the animosity.

I agree with that, again, and I don't have a problem with his methods. I won't vote for him because free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. He goes way beyond renegotiating trade deals like when he said he would put a $1,500 tax on Carrier for every air conditioner they build in Mexico. It's a deal breaker for me, I won't for for him

Sarcasm?
Sadly..no...

I don't, but those republicans not supporting him are garbage mostly. They use the same tactics liberals do, and I can't stand them. Meg Whitman will never endorse a candidate I vote for.

Whatever the Republicans not supporting him are, Trump supporters have been complete dicks about it, seems to be begging to lose

- No, I'm not. And?

so the question is, do you want manufacturing jobs back in the US. If so, do you really think the prices of those products won't go up? Especially with minimum wage and unions that none of the other countries today have to deal with. So i therefore must believe then you don't want american manufacturing to return.

Proud of yourselves?
Sometimes you come across as a hurt schoolgirl. Voting for someone isn't equivalent to saying fuck you to everyone else, otherwise we all said fuck you. Trump had it sown up before it came to my state but I did vote for him anyway. He got more votes than any Republican in the primaries, you left that part out.

Many people like me are tired of the establishment and he is not establishment. Rude and crude sometimes but having lived in NYC I am familiar with the type. They insult as a compliment so his words don't throw me off. Political correctness is another thing fucking this country up so it's kind of refreshing to not see it.

I wish I had a dollar for every Hillary has won post, I could retire.

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

Glad to hear it

I'm not a Republican, completely lost, aren't you? Do you people ever look at the OP before you post?
dude, good for you. you keep voting in loser politicians who give a shit if you're breathing or not. What have they actually done for anyone? Really.

Proud of yourselves?
kaz
Could you explain to the forum where you came up with those 40% and 60% figures?

Because frankly, it smells like bullshit.

- No, I'm not. And?

Sarcasm?
Sadly..no...

OK, it was comic because I addressed that in the chain you quoted ...

:lmao:

See the blue

Forum List

Back