Trump supporters, are you happy?

Everyone in the Republican Party had the chance to voice their opinion of which candidate they preferred to see running for president, some may have just chosen to stay home in objection to who was left in the primary. Even though I didn't see my chosen candidate as a choice in the process, I still supported him with my vote rather than blame a party because evidently the majority sought out Trump during the Republican primary process. If a voter HAD chosen to sit it out in objection, then he shares the blame in not voicing his concern amid Trump's growing momentum.

The choice we find now comes to who has the best laid out PLAN in addressing the problems our nation faces, not whether or not they adhere to minor opinions such as submitting their tax form. A candidate's tax form doesn't meet your needs in maintaining employment, and (if we have a president who ALLOWS the Constitution's "separation of powers" to have its way) the president can't impose laws beyond what Congress and the Founder's interpretation of the Constitution allows.

If you are SO concerned by what Trump might transform this nation into, it's because our nation has allowed too much executive power to remain unchallenged under Obama.

You are wrong. The power grab which has been going on for decades was immensely increase multi-fold under Bush/Cheney with 9/11 being the excuse. Obama has not enacted any new presidential power grab since elected. Even his much hated Affordable Health Care Act was enacted via congress.

I would be interested to see what new presidential abilities have been given birth by Obama. I know of none.

Obama has issued executive orders to give federal employees the day after Christmas off, to impose economic sanctions and to determine how national secrets are classified. He's used presidential memoranda to make policy on gun control, immigration and labor regulations.

Like executive orders, presidential memoranda don't require action by Congress. They have the same force of law as executive orders and often have consequences just as far-reaching.

As of Dec 17, 2014 Obama has issued 195 executive orders as of Tuesday. Published alongside them in the Federal Register are 198 presidential memoranda — all of which carry the same legal force as executive orders.

Obama issues 'executive orders by another name'

Get serious. Reagan and Bush used HUNDREDS of presidential memoranda instead of going through the process of legislation. This is nothing new. This method has been used nearly a thousand times before Obama took office.

Give an example that is comparable to Obama rewriting our immigration laws and saying he won't enforce DOMA

You got that right. Have you known of an administration that uses his executive power to go around Congress and intentionally undermine Federal law, the way Obama has done with immigration? Then he doubles down by wasting our taxpayer dollars on pursuing Federal action to withhold state funding over "bathroom policy", while ignoring Congress efforts to reign in on sanctuary cities that defies Federal Inmigration Laws by withholding illegals from the knowledge of ICE. When hasn't Obama tried a power grab to single handedly enact new policy?

Supreme Court won’t revive Obama plan to shield illegal immigrants from deportation

I think Huggy ran away. He's just pumping his girl, Hillary

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

Given that your candidate says Fuck You to everyone, at this point, what difference does it make?

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?
I happy in my soul to love my country and vote for liberty over state sponsored tyranny. You are a fucking sheep.

I'm a sheep? Sorry, who am I following?

Jebbie save us

Wow, just when I think you people can't get more clueless, you impress me
Your voting Hillary, speaks high if your intelligence. Ever loved the Constitution and your nation? You a mindless drone follower.

When did kaz say anything about voting for Clinton? I'm pretty sure he's said multiple times not only that he is voting for Johnson, but that he would emphatically not vote for Clinton.

Thank you, sir! I know we don't always agree. But I appreciate people who actually pay attention

Proud of yourselves?

Given that your candidate says Fuck You to everyone, at this point, what difference does it make?

Sorry, when did Gary say that? No idea what you're talking about

You are wrong. The power grab which has been going on for decades was immensely increase multi-fold under Bush/Cheney with 9/11 being the excuse. Obama has not enacted any new presidential power grab since elected. Even his much hated Affordable Health Care Act was enacted via congress.

I would be interested to see what new presidential abilities have been given birth by Obama. I know of none.

Obama has issued executive orders to give federal employees the day after Christmas off, to impose economic sanctions and to determine how national secrets are classified. He's used presidential memoranda to make policy on gun control, immigration and labor regulations.

Like executive orders, presidential memoranda don't require action by Congress. They have the same force of law as executive orders and often have consequences just as far-reaching.

As of Dec 17, 2014 Obama has issued 195 executive orders as of Tuesday. Published alongside them in the Federal Register are 198 presidential memoranda — all of which carry the same legal force as executive orders.

Get serious. Reagan and Bush used HUNDREDS of presidential memoranda instead of going through the process of legislation. This is nothing new. This method has been used nearly a thousand times before Obama took office.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem providing a link to your information that can prove just that

I'm not your damned secretary. Look it up yourself even if it is something you rarely do. Reagan, Clinton, Bush each used the executive order hundreds of times. I'm sure Obama did too. Who cares? It has been SOP for decades.

Obama had the Supreme Court slap him down and say he went beyond his Constitutional Authority. Yeah, it's on you to show what you base your crap on

I base "my crap" on a huge portion of I don't Give a Fuck. I never was taken in by Obama's rhetoric in the first place so as long as the country has made a steady recovery from the absolute flaming bag of dog shit left by Bush I have little to whine about.

You morons were dead sure Obama would take our guns. Never happened. You thought he would destroy the economy. Never happened. It looks like YOU fools were/are the liars doesn't it? If you were the patriots you insist you are I would be MORE concerned why congress has been sitting on their hands for the last 5 years.

Everyone in the Republican Party had the chance to voice their opinion of which candidate they preferred to see running for president, some may have just chosen to stay home in objection to who was left in the primary. Even though I didn't see my chosen candidate as a choice in the process, I still supported him with my vote rather than blame a party because evidently the majority sought out Trump during the Republican primary process. If a voter HAD chosen to sit it out in objection, then he shares the blame in not voicing his concern amid Trump's growing momentum.

The choice we find now comes to who has the best laid out PLAN in addressing the problems our nation faces, not whether or not they adhere to minor opinions such as submitting their tax form. A candidate's tax form doesn't meet your needs in maintaining employment, and (if we have a president who ALLOWS the Constitution's "separation of powers" to have its way) the president can't impose laws beyond what Congress and the Founder's interpretation of the Constitution allows.

If you are SO concerned by what Trump might transform this nation into, it's because our nation has allowed too much executive power to remain unchallenged under Obama.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem providing a link to your information that can prove just that

I'm not your damned secretary. Look it up yourself even if it is something you rarely do. Reagan, Clinton, Bush each used the executive order hundreds of times. I'm sure Obama did too. Who cares? It has been SOP for decades.
So typical

Give an example that is comparable to Obama rewriting our immigration laws and saying he won't enforce DOMA

You got that right. Have you known of an administration that uses his executive power to go around Congress and intentionally undermine Federal law, the way Obama has done with immigration? Then he doubles down by wasting our taxpayer dollars on pursuing Federal action to withhold state funding over "bathroom policy", while ignoring Congress efforts to reign in on sanctuary cities that defies Federal Inmigration Laws by withholding illegals from the knowledge of ICE. When hasn't Obama tried a power grab to single handedly enact new policy?

Supreme Court won’t revive Obama plan to shield illegal immigrants from deportation

HUGGY has REAL responsibilities in the REAL WORLD. Slapping you pussies around comes in a distant last place in my priorities.

Obama had the Supreme Court slap him down and say he went beyond his Constitutional Authority. Yeah, it's on you to show what you base your crap on

I base "my crap" on a huge portion of I don't Give a Fuck. I never was taken in by Obama's rhetoric in the first place so as long as the country has made a steady recovery from the absolute flaming bag of dog shit left by Bush I have little to whine about.

You morons were dead sure Obama would take our guns. Never happened. You thought he would destroy the economy. Never happened. It looks like YOU fools were/are the liars doesn't it? If you were the patriots you insist you are I would be MORE concerned why congress has been sitting on their hands for the last 5 years.

Haven't been following the economic numbers, have you, Obamabot? It sucks. Obama is going to be the first President in history without a quarter of 3% GDP growth, and he's a two termer.

Hey, remember how you said he hasn't crossed over to taking Constitutional authority he doesn't have, when he got slapped by the supremes for taking constitutional authority he doesn't have?

HUGGY has REAL responsibilities in the REAL WORLD. Slapping you pussies around comes in a distant last place in my priorities.

Ridem Cowboy!

So typical

So typical

I hope you idiots didn't get whiplash from Trump's latest "walk back" on who founded ISIS. My guess is that you are all wearing neck braces today. :lol:

Haven't been following the economic numbers, have you, Obamabot? It sucks. Obama is going to be the first President in history without a quarter of 3% GDP growth, and he's a two termer.

Hey, remember how you said he hasn't crossed over to taking Constitutional authority he doesn't have, when he got slapped by the supremes for taking constitutional authority he doesn't have?

I couldn't care less. The last 6-7 presidents have stretched the limits of their constitutionally given duties. Hillary? or Donald? I really don't care except Trump is certifiably crazy as a coot. We would likely survive a Clinton presidency. Trump might very well get most of us killed in a nuclear exchange. I do believe he is that reckless. I will vote for neither of them.

Ridem Cowboy!

Save that for your fag boyfriend.

I couldn't care less. The last 6-7 presidents have stretched the limits of their constitutionally given duties. Hillary? or Donald? I really don't care except Trump is certifiably crazy as a coot. We would likely survive a Clinton presidency. Trump might very well get most of us killed in a nuclear exchange. I do believe he is that reckless. I will vote for neither of them.

So you went all out and said Obama hadn't usurped his Constitutional authority, then when called on your crap you start pointing fingers. Deflect much?

Ridem Cowboy!

Save that for your fag boyfriend.

:lmao:

There can be no truer statement you have nothing than repeating my point to you ... back to me ...

:lmao:

So you went all out and said Obama hadn't usurped his Constitutional authority, then when called on your crap you start pointing fingers. Deflect much?

It's a non issue. Go bark at a tree or a running car.

It's a non issue. Go bark at a tree or a running car.

Obama didn't just "stretch the limits of his constitutionally given duties," he actually got smacked down by the Supreme Court for it. Yet the "Republican" says it's like the others, LOL

You are trying to make the claim that Reagan and Bush use HUNDREDS of presidential memorandas, but then when you have to put up the facts it all comes apart .... why am I not surprised. Exaggerate much?

Lyndon B. Johnson
Total 325
63 5.17 11128 - 11451

spacer.gif

Richard Nixon Total 346 62 5.55 11452 - 11797
spacer.gif
I 247 62 4.00 11452 - 11698
spacer.gif
II 99 64 1.55 11699 - 11797

spacer.gif

Gerald R. Ford
Total 169
69 2.45 11798 - 11966

spacer.gif

Jimmy Carter Total 320 80 4.00 11967 - 12286

spacer.gif

Ronald Reagan Total 381 48 8.00 12287 - 12667
spacer.gif
I 213 53 4.00 12287 - 12499
spacer.gif
II 168 42 4.00 12500 - 12667

spacer.gif

George Bush Total 166 42 4.00 12668 - 12833

William J. Clinton Total 364
46 8.00 12834 - 13197
spacer.gif
I 200 50 4.00 12834 - 13033
spacer.gif
II 164 41 4.00 13034 - 13197

spacer.gif

George W. Bush Total 291 36 8.00 13198 - 13488
spacer.gif
I 173 43 4.00 13198 - 13370
spacer.gif
II 118 30 4.00 13371 - 13488

spacer.gif

Barack ObamaTotal 244 33 7.50 13489 - 13732
spacer.gif
I 147 37 4.00 13489 - 13635
II 97 28 3.50 13636 - 13732

Executive Orders

These totals reach well into the hundreds and add up well over a thousand.

Exaggerate not.

The number of Executive Orders is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is if they violate the Constitution. Obama has done that time after time after time.

And somehow America has survived. He will be gone soon. The next president can sort out the big mess you think we are in.

Q? Why hasn't the Supreme Court weighed in? I'm not sure I fully understand the violation of the Constitution you guys are talking about.

A -

I don't see that the economy has improved at all since Harry Reed said Federal extensions was better for stimulating jobs than the keystone proline, or the $820 million Obama has pushed in (so called) stimulus spending.

Nearly half of U.S. workers consider themselves underemployed, report says
Three-quarters of those who label themselves as such say they're not working in a job that uses their education and training. One quarter say they are working part time but want full-time work.
Nearly half of U.S. workers consider themselves underemployed, report says

• The unemployment rate for new college grads is 5.6 percent, compared with 5.5 percent in 2007.
  • Young high school grads have an unemployment rate of 17.9 percent, compared with 15.9 percent in 2007.
for recent high-school graduates, about one-third are currently underemployed, compared with roughly 27 percent in 2007

Young college grads are suffering from an underemployment rate of 12.6 percent, compared with 9.6 percent in 2007

At the same time, many are entering the workforce with higher levels of debt, thanks to tuition fees that have increased far faster than median family income.

• Recent grads who are "idled" -- neither enrolled in school nor employed -- is still higher than before the recession. For college grads, the rate is now almost 10 percent, compared with 8.4 percent in 2007. About 15.5 percent of young high-school grads are now idled, compared with 13.7 percent in 2007.
  • People of color are especially hard-hit. Young black college grads have an unemployment rate of 9.4 percent, compared with 8.9 percent in April 2007.
Job quality has eroded. In 2001, almost 42 percent of new college grads found jobs with pensions. That declined to just over 29 percent in 2015
Welcome to the job market, class of 2016: It still stinks

Forum List

Back