Trump supporters, are you happy?

Yep, I voted for Perot in 1992, I'd do it again. 19%, it shook the world
No. It put Clinton in office.

What part of I don't give a shit do you not understand? YOU care whether it was HW or Clinton. I didn't and I don't. So gain, how does that make MY vote for Perot a vote for Slick? It makes no sense
Because it WAS a vote for Willie. Just the way it is/was.

Why is voting for HW my default vote? I'm not a Republican and I think your party sucks. Why is my voting for Johnson not a vote for Trump? I'd just as soon vote for Hillary. At least she's not running on anti-free trade as her #1 issue. Frankly I'm not sure which way I'd go if I had to pick between the two
I always knew you were a closet lib.

So let's take a step back:

fiscal policy: conservative. I agree with the Republicans, except unlike your party I mean it
social policy: liberal: I agree with the Democrats, except unlike them I mean it
military: I don't agree with either of you, I want to stop being in everyone's shit. I want a strong military, but it should be to defend the US, not police the world.

That's not liberal or conservative. I'm consistent, unlike the two parties, I want government out of my wallet and my bedroom. I also actually would do my positions, unlike the two parties.

Aren't you smart enough to get out of the mold that everyone in the end is a Republican or a Democrat? In the end, I am for liberty. That doesn't fit with either party. In the end, you both do the same things anyway

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson. See how simple that is?
That's pretty fuckin stupid, actually. Wittness Ross Perot back in 92.

I wish it had at least shaken up the politics of the country a bit more.

People have to believe third party can win, it was huge

I wish it had made people believe third parties can win, but I don't think it did. I think for the vast majority it was little more than a blip on the radar.

Maybe if he'd managed to get some electoral votes it would have had more of an impact. :dunno:

Nearly 1 in 5 voters voted for Perot, but it just didn't seem to give a real legitimacy to third party candidates.

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?
I happy in my soul to love my country and vote for liberty over state sponsored tyranny. You are a fucking sheep.

I'm a sheep? Sorry, who am I following?
Your voting Hillary, speaks high if your intelligence. Ever loved the Constitution and your nation? You a mindless drone follower.

When did kaz say anything about voting for Clinton? I'm pretty sure he's said multiple times not only that he is voting for Johnson, but that he would emphatically not vote for Clinton.

Thank you, sir! I know we don't always agree. But I appreciate people who actually pay attention

Not a math major, were you? If I vote for Hillary, you need a vote to offset mine. By voting for Johnson, you don't.

And again, explain how Trump owns my vote. Based on what am I obliged to vote for him when I consider him to be as bad as Hillary? How do you own my vote? Explain
In this election either you vote for the United States or you vote against her. By not supporting Trump you therefore help Hillary get elected and continue the policies of Obama.
You do understand that this is exactly how we ended up with the government we have right now, right?

America will continue to fail until people stop voting against someone and start voting for someone. That begins with telling ALL the parties that their nominees are unacceptable to us.

What part of I don't give a shit do you not understand? YOU care whether it was HW or Clinton. I didn't and I don't. So gain, how does that make MY vote for Perot a vote for Slick? It makes no sense

That assumes that anyone who voted for Perot would have voted for Bush if Perot hadn't run.

I voted for HW in 1988 and was seriously pissed off at him for sucking and learning nothing from Reagan in eight years as his veep.

He never understood the backlash on the "read my lips" pledge. He think he shouldn't have said it. I think he shouldn't have raised taxes. He claimed cable was not a monopoly. He lied again and continued high level exchanges with China after Tienanmen Square when he said he was suspending them. He was a disgrace. So was Slick. The difference? Nothing. I'd vote for Perot again. I've voted Republican once since then, it wasn't just Perot. After Perot in 1992, it was Browne, Browne, Badnarik, Nader and finally Romney. Now back to Johnson

Johnson is no Perot,,,,,Perhaps you should look closer at what he says/.....loves him some blm thugs...........

That assumes that anyone who voted for Perot would have voted for Bush if Perot hadn't run.

I voted for HW in 1988 and was seriously pissed off at him for sucking and learning nothing from Reagan in eight years as his veep.

He never understood the backlash on the "read my lips" pledge. He think he shouldn't have said it. I think he shouldn't have raised taxes. He claimed cable was not a monopoly. He lied again and continued high level exchanges with China after Tienanmen Square when he said he was suspending them. He was a disgrace. So was Slick. The difference? Nothing. I'd vote for Perot again. I've voted Republican once since then, it wasn't just Perot. After Perot in 1992, it was Browne, Browne, Badnarik, Nader and finally Romney. Now back to Johnson
I hear you. I voted for Perot myself. It backfired on me. Maybe I'll consider a vote for Johnson...

You seem to in search of the "perfect" candidate......no such thing.....every President is going to do something major we dont agree with..even the best. Two biggest issues right now is the budget and the border....if we dont soon bring some sanity to them everything else wont matter...btw Trump has stated repeatedly he is not in favor of nation building.

Nobody belived Perot could win. Donald is the New Perot goofy. Donald Trump is a non-politician that took the GOP from the same country club set that always controlled it. Damn dude. Get smart.

You seem to in search of the "perfect" candidate......no such thing.....every President is going to do something major we dont agree with..even the best. Two biggest issues right now is the budget and the border....if we dont soon bring some sanity to them everything else wont matter...btw Trump has stated repeatedly he is not in favor of nation building.
And Trump is a non-major party guy...that they just let in the door. Get on board with the Trump revolution.

I happy in my soul to love my country and vote for liberty over state sponsored tyranny. You are a fucking sheep.

When did kaz say anything about voting for Clinton? I'm pretty sure he's said multiple times not only that he is voting for Johnson, but that he would emphatically not vote for Clinton.

Thank you, sir! I know we don't always agree. But I appreciate people who actually pay attention

Not a math major, were you? If I vote for Hillary, you need a vote to offset mine. By voting for Johnson, you don't.

And again, explain how Trump owns my vote. Based on what am I obliged to vote for him when I consider him to be as bad as Hillary? How do you own my vote? Explain
In this election either you vote for the United States or you vote against her. By not supporting Trump you therefore help Hillary get elected and continue the policies of Obama.
You do understand that this is exactly how we ended up with the government we have right now, right?

America will continue to fail until people stop voting against someone and start voting for someone. That begins with telling ALL the parties that their nominees are unacceptable to us.
"These are the times that try men's souls..." Need I continue with Mr. Paine?

And Trump is a non-major party guy...that they just let in the door. Get on board with the Trump revolution.

He's a non-major party guy....running in a major party. ;)

Nobody belived Perot could win. Donald is the New Perot goofy. Donald Trump is a non-politician that took the GOP from the same country club set that always controlled it. Damn dude. Get smart.

I don't just want someone who isn't from the country club, I want someone worth supporting. A guy who hates free trade isn't it

"These are the times that try men's souls..." Need I continue with Mr. Paine?
No, I'm very familiar with it. It is not appropriate to the current discussion. To stand by Donald Trump is NOT the same as giving your life and fortune to the country you love in a time of great need. Or do you misunderstand the quote?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Free trade is a recent issue, America did just fine before without it,,,and TPP is not free trade

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Free trade is a recent issue, America did just fine before without it,,,and TPP is not free trade

At least you're honest you're not for free trade. The Trumpette chorus keep saying they are against free trade because they are for it ...

He's a non-major party guy....running in a major party. ;)
He took it over as a mechanism to win.

I don't just want someone who isn't from the country club, I want someone worth supporting. A guy who hates free trade isn't it
So you don't like Americans having good paying manufacturing jobs?

Forum List

Back