Trump supporters, are you happy?

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?
I happy in my soul to love my country and vote for liberty over state sponsored tyranny. You are a fucking sheep.

I'm a sheep? Sorry, who am I following?
Jebbie save us

Wow, just when I think you people can't get more clueless, you impress me
Your voting Hillary, speaks high if your intelligence. Ever loved the Constitution and your nation? You a mindless drone follower.

When did kaz say anything about voting for Clinton? I'm pretty sure he's said multiple times not only that he is voting for Johnson, but that he would emphatically not vote for Clinton.

Thank you, sir! I know we don't always agree. But I appreciate people who actually pay attention
A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

Get serious. Reagan and Bush used HUNDREDS of presidential memoranda instead of going through the process of legislation. This is nothing new. This method has been used nearly a thousand times before Obama took office.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem providing a link to your information that can prove just that

I'm not your damned secretary. Look it up yourself even if it is something you rarely do. Reagan, Clinton, Bush each used the executive order hundreds of times. I'm sure Obama did too. Who cares? It has been SOP for decades.

Obama had the Supreme Court slap him down and say he went beyond his Constitutional Authority. Yeah, it's on you to show what you base your crap on

I base "my crap" on a huge portion of I don't Give a Fuck. I never was taken in by Obama's rhetoric in the first place so as long as the country has made a steady recovery from the absolute flaming bag of dog shit left by Bush I have little to whine about.

You morons were dead sure Obama would take our guns. Never happened. You thought he would destroy the economy. Never happened. It looks like YOU fools were/are the liars doesn't it? If you were the patriots you insist you are I would be MORE concerned why congress has been sitting on their hands for the last 5 years.

You're full of shit, no one thought Obama could "take our guns," we said he wants to and he's going to keep undermining our rights. We were right on both counts. And the pimp runs out every time there's a shooting and prostitutes the victims for gun laws telling you that. And you think that's a point for you? LMAO

Obama is going to be the first President to not have a single quarter of GDP growth of 3%. What's really shocking is he started at the bottom of a recession when GDP growth is typically high just to get back to where we were. Labor participation is at historic lows. Just go out on the street man, the economy sucks and has through is entire Presidency.

You Obama boot lickers are pathetic, no matter how bad he is, you just keep lying for him

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?
I happy in my soul to love my country and vote for liberty over state sponsored tyranny. You are a fucking sheep.

Jebbie save us

Your voting Hillary, speaks high if your intelligence. Ever loved the Constitution and your nation? You a mindless drone follower.

When did kaz say anything about voting for Clinton? I'm pretty sure he's said multiple times not only that he is voting for Johnson, but that he would emphatically not vote for Clinton.

Thank you, sir! I know we don't always agree. But I appreciate people who actually pay attention

Not a math major, were you? If I vote for Hillary, you need a vote to offset mine. By voting for Johnson, you don't.

And again, explain how Trump owns my vote. Based on what am I obliged to vote for him when I consider him to be as bad as Hillary? How do you own my vote? Explain

Proud of yourselves?

Not a math major, were you? If I vote for Hillary, you need a vote to offset mine. By voting for Johnson, you don't.

And again, explain how Trump owns my vote. Based on what am I obliged to vote for him when I consider him to be as bad as Hillary? How do you own my vote? Explain
In this election either you vote for the United States or you vote against her. By not supporting Trump you therefore help Hillary get elected and continue the policies of Obama.

BTW Kaz I like Johnson...but he is a free trader and the stakes are too damn high.

Proud of yourselves?

Jebbie save us

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson. See how simple that is?

Proud of yourselves?

That's pretty fuckin stupid, actually. Wittness Ross Perot back in 92.

Proud of yourselves?

In this election either you vote for the United States or you vote against her. By not supporting Trump you therefore help Hillary get elected and continue the policies of Obama.

I'm not a Republican or a Democrat and you both elected lunatics, the idea that I owe you my vote is retarded.

I advocated Cruz, the Reagan candidate. You decided to go with a circus clown. That's on you, not me

Proud of yourselves?

:iagree:

Well, when you put it that way ....

Proud of yourselves?

Yep, I voted for Perot in 1992, I'd do it again. 19%, it shook the world

Proud of yourselves?

Guess what? The 19% of voters who voted for Ross Perot......voted for Ross Perot. ;)

I understand the reasoning behind the idea that voting for a third party candidate is voting for one of the two major party candidates. It is deeply flawed reasoning, however.

I wish it had at least shaken up the politics of the country a bit more.

No. It put Clinton in office.

Guess what? The 19% of voters who voted for Ross Perot......voted for Ross Perot. ;)

I understand the reasoning behind the idea that voting for a third party candidate is voting for one of the two major party candidates. It is deeply flawed reasoning, however.

Exactly. I stopped caring which of the two parties is going to fuck me. So I vote FOR a third party candidate to say I want a better choice.

You want arsenic or cyanide? You realize if you don't vote for cyanide, you are voting for arsenic.

No, no I'm not ....

I wish it had at least shaken up the politics of the country a bit more.

People have to believe third party can win, it was huge

What part of I don't give a shit do you not understand? YOU care whether it was HW or Clinton. I didn't and I don't. So gain, how does that make MY vote for Perot a vote for Slick? It makes no sense

What part of I don't give a shit do you not understand? YOU care whether it was HW or Clinton. I didn't and I don't. So gain, how does that make MY vote for Perot a vote for Slick? It makes no sense
Because it WAS a vote for Willie. Just the way it is/was.

Why is voting for HW my default vote? I'm not a Republican and I think your party sucks. Why is my voting for Johnson not a vote for Trump? I'd just as soon vote for Hillary. At least she's not running on anti-free trade as her #1 issue. Frankly I'm not sure which way I'd go if I had to pick between the two

Why is voting for HW my default vote? I'm not a Republican and I think your party sucks. Why is my voting for Johnson not a vote for Trump? I'd just as soon vote for Hillary. At least she's not running on anti-free trade as her #1 issue. Frankly I'm not sure which way I'd go if I had to pick between the two
I always knew you were a closet lib.

That assumes that anyone who voted for Perot would have voted for Bush if Perot hadn't run.

Forum List

Back