Trump supporters, are you happy?

Calling you an "Obamabot" is "vitriol?" You wearing a dress?

It is certainly a blatant lie. If you are upset with my disgust over bullying and lying then though shit. I get all the butt hurt over losing the last two presidential elections. You people are just petty sore losers. I for one understand the consequence of elections. The public spoke and we are obligated to respect that. Obviously you do not respect the process. Clearly no election is valid if it does not go your way. You have continually demonstrated you disdain for our way of choosing our leaders. I reject the means you employ to piss on the process.

You seem to have the market cornered on vitriol

You started the mindless personal attacks bitch. If it bothers you I defend my positions with thought out responses then respond in kind or keep your hatred for those not brain washed to yourself.

You're defending Obama and rewriting his history that he follows the Constitution when even the Supreme Court slapped him down for his exceeding his authority. So I called you an "Obamabot." That's a "personal attack?" You are wearing a dress, aren't you?

I would prefer to wear your scalp on a belt. You are a lying piece of shit. I hope your ignorance of reality and truth lends you an occasion to step out in front of a bus.

Thanks! You too

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

Everyone in the Republican Party had the chance to voice their opinion of which candidate they preferred to see running for president, some may have just chosen to stay home in objection to who was left in the primary. Even though I didn't see my chosen candidate as a choice in the process, I still supported him with my vote rather than blame a party because evidently the majority sought out Trump during the Republican primary process. If a voter HAD chosen to sit it out in objection, then he shares the blame in not voicing his concern amid Trump's growing momentum.

The choice we find now comes to who has the best laid out PLAN in addressing the problems our nation faces, not whether or not they adhere to minor opinions such as submitting their tax form. A candidate's tax form doesn't meet your needs in maintaining employment, and (if we have a president who ALLOWS the Constitution's "separation of powers" to have its way) the president can't impose laws beyond what Congress and the Founder's interpretation of the Constitution allows.

If you are SO concerned by what Trump might transform this nation into, it's because our nation has allowed too much executive power to remain unchallenged under Obama.

You are wrong. The power grab which has been going on for decades was immensely increase multi-fold under Bush/Cheney with 9/11 being the excuse. Obama has not enacted any new presidential power grab since elected. Even his much hated Affordable Health Care Act was enacted via congress.

I would be interested to see what new presidential abilities have been given birth by Obama. I know of none.
Sure it was, Can you say backdoor?

He IS a capitalist. He knows how the system works, and wants to bring it back to America. Piss on Asia.
Outsourcing is what doesn't work. Redistributing our wealth and resources is what doesn't work. Replacing American workers with illegals makes the economy worse. The Obama/Clinton regime gives a 3,000 dollar break per employee if the Company fires an American and hires an illegal in his place. That is what isn't working.
America FIRST this time.
Vote for America benefiting America for a change.

Free markets are what works. Government should neither harm nor "help" business.

And capitalism is just a term for economic freedom. Decisions are driven by the market. That Trump is going to control markets and make our decisions for us is free markets because he's smarter than everyone is just ridiculous

I doubt that anything Trump would do would be worse than what we have today. Today, the liberals are dictating the market. If you are happier with them doing so than Trump, then vote for them again.

Mark

Strawman. And I'm not voting for Hillary and have never voted Democrat for President. Then again after this election, I will have voted Republican once in the last seven elections

'Then your vote is worthless. Throw it away at your peril. I never felt that way before, but the election of Obama cured me of voting for third party candidates.

Mark

Riiiiggghhhhttt, voting between two identical candidates is how I can make my vote count.

What a stupid comment. Wasting my vote is voting by your standards, not my own. I want to break the lock of the two parties, that is what I am voting for. Voting between them doesn't send that message
It will never work, but I'm sure you know that.

Last edited:
Free markets are what works. Government should neither harm nor "help" business.

And capitalism is just a term for economic freedom. Decisions are driven by the market. That Trump is going to control markets and make our decisions for us is free markets because he's smarter than everyone is just ridiculous

I doubt that anything Trump would do would be worse than what we have today. Today, the liberals are dictating the market. If you are happier with them doing so than Trump, then vote for them again.

Mark

Strawman. And I'm not voting for Hillary and have never voted Democrat for President. Then again after this election, I will have voted Republican once in the last seven elections

'Then your vote is worthless. Throw it away at your peril. I never felt that way before, but the election of Obama cured me of voting for third party candidates.

Mark

Riiiiggghhhhttt, voting between two identical candidates is how I can make my vote count.

What a stupid comment. Wasting my vote is voting by your standards, not my own. I want to break the lock of the two parties, that is what I am voting for. Voting between them doesn't send that message
It will never work, but I'm sure you know that.

I have a suspicion ...

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

Everyone in the Republican Party had the chance to voice their opinion of which candidate they preferred to see running for president, some may have just chosen to stay home in objection to who was left in the primary. Even though I didn't see my chosen candidate as a choice in the process, I still supported him with my vote rather than blame a party because evidently the majority sought out Trump during the Republican primary process. If a voter HAD chosen to sit it out in objection, then he shares the blame in not voicing his concern amid Trump's growing momentum.

The choice we find now comes to who has the best laid out PLAN in addressing the problems our nation faces, not whether or not they adhere to minor opinions such as submitting their tax form. A candidate's tax form doesn't meet your needs in maintaining employment, and (if we have a president who ALLOWS the Constitution's "separation of powers" to have its way) the president can't impose laws beyond what Congress and the Founder's interpretation of the Constitution allows.

If you are SO concerned by what Trump might transform this nation into, it's because our nation has allowed too much executive power to remain unchallenged under Obama.

You are wrong. The power grab which has been going on for decades was immensely increase multi-fold under Bush/Cheney with 9/11 being the excuse. Obama has not enacted any new presidential power grab since elected. Even his much hated Affordable Health Care Act was enacted via congress.

I would be interested to see what new presidential abilities have been given birth by Obama. I know of none.

Obama has issued executive orders to give federal employees the day after Christmas off, to impose economic sanctions and to determine how national secrets are classified. He's used presidential memoranda to make policy on gun control, immigration and labor regulations.

Like executive orders, presidential memoranda don't require action by Congress. They have the same force of law as executive orders and often have consequences just as far-reaching.

As of Dec 17, 2014 Obama has issued 195 executive orders as of Tuesday. Published alongside them in the Federal Register are 198 presidential memoranda — all of which carry the same legal force as executive orders.

Obama issues 'executive orders by another name'

Get serious. Reagan and Bush used HUNDREDS of presidential memoranda instead of going through the process of legislation. This is nothing new. This method has been used nearly a thousand times before Obama took office.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem providing a link to your information that can prove just that

Proud of yourselves?

Obama has issued executive orders to give federal employees the day after Christmas off, to impose economic sanctions and to determine how national secrets are classified. He's used presidential memoranda to make policy on gun control, immigration and labor regulations.

Like executive orders, presidential memoranda don't require action by Congress. They have the same force of law as executive orders and often have consequences just as far-reaching.

As of Dec 17, 2014 Obama has issued 195 executive orders as of Tuesday. Published alongside them in the Federal Register are 198 presidential memoranda — all of which carry the same legal force as executive orders.

Get serious. Reagan and Bush used HUNDREDS of presidential memoranda instead of going through the process of legislation. This is nothing new. This method has been used nearly a thousand times before Obama took office.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem providing a link to your information that can prove just that

I'm not your damned secretary. Look it up yourself even if it is something you rarely do. Reagan, Clinton, Bush each used the executive order hundreds of times. I'm sure Obama did too. Who cares? It has been SOP for decades.

Proud of yourselves?

Give an example that is comparable to Obama rewriting our immigration laws and saying he won't enforce DOMA

You got that right. Have you known of an administration that uses his executive power to go around Congress and intentionally undermine Federal law, the way Obama has done with immigration? Then he doubles down by wasting our taxpayer dollars on pursuing Federal action to withhold state funding over "bathroom policy", while ignoring Congress efforts to reign in on sanctuary cities that defies Federal Inmigration Laws by withholding illegals from the knowledge of ICE. When hasn't Obama tried a power grab to single handedly enact new policy?

Supreme Court won’t revive Obama plan to shield illegal immigrants from deportation

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm not your damned secretary. Look it up yourself even if it is something you rarely do. Reagan, Clinton, Bush each used the executive order hundreds of times. I'm sure Obama did too. Who cares? It has been SOP for decades.

You are trying to make the claim that Reagan and Bush use HUNDREDS of presidential memorandas, but then when you have to put up the facts it all comes apart .... why am I not surprised. Exaggerate much?

Last edited:

You are trying to make the claim that Reagan and Bush use HUNDREDS of presidential memorandas, but then when you have to put up the facts it all comes apart .... why am I not surprised. Exaggerate much?

Proud of yourselves?
I happy in my soul to love my country and vote for liberty over state sponsored tyranny. You are a fucking sheep.

Lyndon B. Johnson
Total 325
63 5.17 11128 - 11451

spacer.gif

Richard Nixon Total 346 62 5.55 11452 - 11797
spacer.gif
I 247 62 4.00 11452 - 11698
spacer.gif
II 99 64 1.55 11699 - 11797

spacer.gif

Gerald R. Ford
Total 169
69 2.45 11798 - 11966

spacer.gif

Jimmy Carter Total 320 80 4.00 11967 - 12286

spacer.gif

Ronald Reagan Total 381 48 8.00 12287 - 12667
spacer.gif
I 213 53 4.00 12287 - 12499
spacer.gif
II 168 42 4.00 12500 - 12667

spacer.gif

George Bush Total 166 42 4.00 12668 - 12833

William J. Clinton Total 364
46 8.00 12834 - 13197
spacer.gif
I 200 50 4.00 12834 - 13033
spacer.gif
II 164 41 4.00 13034 - 13197

spacer.gif

George W. Bush Total 291 36 8.00 13198 - 13488
spacer.gif
I 173 43 4.00 13198 - 13370
spacer.gif
II 118 30 4.00 13371 - 13488

spacer.gif

Barack ObamaTotal 244 33 7.50 13489 - 13732
spacer.gif
I 147 37 4.00 13489 - 13635
II 97 28 3.50 13636 - 13732

Executive Orders

These totals reach well into the hundreds and add up well over a thousand.

Exaggerate not.

Do you know what "dumping" means? How do you know China is "dumping?" There isn't much dumping in the world.

Hint, being more cost competitive isn't "dumping."

Economically, one way free trade is better than no free trade. If you know calculus and take an econ course, it's pretty intuitive. Two way free trade is certainly ideal.

And again, your whole scheme is based on government deciding what is "fair." When has that ever worked out for you? Government making life fair?

UK and EU urged to act on Chinese steel dumping after US raises duty on imports

This just repeats the accusation they are "dumping." My question was "how do you know China is 'dumping'"? An article making the accusation again doesn't answer that.

Dumping has a meaning. Being cheaper isn't it. So again, how do you know the Chinese are "dumping?"

Do you know what "dumping" means? How do you know China is "dumping?" There isn't much dumping in the world.

Hint, being more cost competitive isn't "dumping."

Economically, one way free trade is better than no free trade. If you know calculus and take an econ course, it's pretty intuitive. Two way free trade is certainly ideal.

And again, your whole scheme is based on government deciding what is "fair." When has that ever worked out for you? Government making life fair?

Our companies have rules others don't need to follow....so.they will produce it cheaper....but then we have no.jobs and no middle class

Nafta was supposed to make Mexico come up in living standards, it didn't work.
I mean if you want no tarriffs on our imports while others deny us access to markets or put tarriffs on our goods....not much I can say

You effectively want Hughe trade deficits and no mfg in the us.

I see your point. Thank God we have government to make life fair. They recognize challenges and damn it, they just love us to death and want to help us. All hail government.

So, when has that worked out for you? When has government actually made life "fair" for you?

In a choice of freedom or government making life fair for me? I'll take the former every time

Look Kaz, trading is not just Mattel sending Barbies to other countries....trade agreements have and always will be used by governments....it's the only way we can make sure it's a level playing field.
China does not have the min wage we do, they do not have the regulations (yes we should eliminate most of ours), but if they have access to our markets, we need access to theirs, if not.....then denied.....

I'm sorry, but there are very few but some regulations I'm ok with.....like meat inspection, aircraft inspections......shit like that

Certainly two way free trade is better for us both than one way free trade. But according to economics, one way free trade is better than no free trade. That isn't just something that I read about, I took the courses, understand the math and lived it through my career. The US has kick ass global companies.

As for your view that if we empower government to decide what's fair and only allow our companies to engage in "fair trade," when has in your experience government ever used that sort of power to actually make life fair? Seriously, I keep asking you that, and you keep ignoring it.

It's pretty obvious why you keep ignoring it, government doesn't use power to make anything fair, they use power for power sake. So, why do you keep reasserting the nonsense that government will use power over trade to make life fair when you are admitting they don't use power to make life fair by evading the question?

Hang on, I don't like an all powerful govenrment, but how can you say one way free trade is good? That's like Amish people who don't fight back if they're attacked.....it doesn't make sense to me. If they close there markets to use why should we open ours to them. Cheap consumer goods are great, but they have to reciprocate. I do think standards and reasonable regulation are ok....the problem is we have waaaaay too much regulation.

Wrong. We still benefit, even if they don't open their markets. We get cheap consumer goods. They get nothing but worthless scraps of paper. That paper (money) is no good unless they can spend it, and eventually it has to be spent in the United States. If they impost high tariffs, we get a huge volume of goods and they get a much smaller volume of goods in return. They are impoverishing themselves

Lyndon B. Johnson
Total 325
63 5.17 11128 - 11451

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Gerald R. Ford
Total 169
69 2.45 11798 - 11966

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

46 8.00 12834 - 13197
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Executive Orders

Exaggerate not.

The number of Executive Orders is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is if they violate the Constitution. Obama has done that time after time after time.

Do lefties live in a freaking bubble? Didn't y'all watch the revolution in the democrat convention when it became clear that the Hillary supporters cheated and stole the primary? Didn't y'all watch as the DNC was forced to fire the freaking chairwoman of the party? Are you happy with the democrat candidate who is so hated by Americans that she doesn't dare to hold a press conference?
As long as Hillary wins the election they don't care how corrupt she is.

Lyndon B. Johnson
Total 325
63 5.17 11128 - 11451

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Gerald R. Ford
Total 169
69 2.45 11798 - 11966

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

46 8.00 12834 - 13197
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Executive Orders

Exaggerate not.

The number of Executive Orders is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is if they violate the Constitution. Obama has done that time after time after time.

And somehow America has survived. He will be gone soon. The next president can sort out the big mess you think we are in.

Q? Why hasn't the Supreme Court weighed in? I'm not sure I fully understand the violation of the Constitution you guys are talking about.

Jebbie save us

Wow, just when I think you people can't get more clueless, you impress me
Your voting Hillary, speaks high if your intelligence. Ever loved the Constitution and your nation? You a mindless drone follower.

When did kaz say anything about voting for Clinton? I'm pretty sure he's said multiple times not only that he is voting for Johnson, but that he would emphatically not vote for Clinton.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Obama had the Supreme Court slap him down and say he went beyond his Constitutional Authority. Yeah, it's on you to show what you base your crap on

Forum List

Back