Trump Supporters Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

The reported attack in Birmingham, Alabama, was caught on video.

Several people attending a rally for Donald Trump in Birmingham, Alabama, physically assaulted an African-American protester on Saturday, witnesses said.

The protester began chanting "Black Lives Matter" and took off his sweatshirt to display a T-shirt printed with the phrase before people at the rally reportedly attacked him.

CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond posted a video of the altercation on Twitter. In it, a man in a blue gingham shirt appears to be kicking a black man lying on the ground.

"At least a half-dozen attendees shoved and tackled the protester, a black man, to the ground as he refused to leave the event," Diamond reported for CNN. "At least one man punched the protester and a woman kicked him while he was on the ground."

Videos & More: Trump Supporters Reportedly Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

Oh my, this won't look good on Trump's resume or endear him with black voters.
Like all blacks, this one was a trouble maker trying to disrupt the event.

WATCH: Trump Tosses BLM Heckler From Alabama Rally: 'Get Him the Hell Out of Here!'

Yeah, according to NaziCons - most blacks are "troublemakers"...

What is a "NaziCon"? Please be sure your explanation make sense.
You do realize who your asking to make sense right?

I hope they beat him with rubber hose in the back room and injected him with knockout juice and polio virus.Then put few hundred dollar bills in his pocket and dump him off at the local Black watering hole as he coming to.

I hope they beat him with rubber hose in the back room and injected him with knockout juice and polio virus.Then put few hundred dollar bills in his pocket and dump him off at the local Black watering hole as he coming to.

Hmmm, you sound like you may be ingesting some Saturday night tonic of some kind.

Hmmm, you sound like you may be ingesting some Saturday night tonic of some kind

Your viscous attack on TX few posts back cause riot. You are race baiting human piece of garbage. We got Muslim to worry about, take your BLM crap back to the reservation with ya. Get ya' some of that!

Try chanting a support for Trump at a BLM rally and see if you can survive. You can bet your ass-ets there won't be any stinking videos either.

Several people attending a rally for Donald Trump in Birmingham, Alabama, physically assaulted an African-American protester on Saturday, witnesses said.

The protester began chanting "Black Lives Matter" and took off his sweatshirt to display a T-shirt printed with the phrase before people at the rally reportedly attacked him.

CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond posted a video of the altercation on Twitter. In it, a man in a blue gingham shirt appears to be kicking a black man lying on the ground.

"At least a half-dozen attendees shoved and tackled the protester, a black man, to the ground as he refused to leave the event," Diamond reported for CNN. "At least one man punched the protester and a woman kicked him while he was on the ground."

Videos & More: Trump Supporters Reportedly Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

Like all blacks, this one was a trouble maker trying to disrupt the event.

WATCH: Trump Tosses BLM Heckler From Alabama Rally: 'Get Him the Hell Out of Here!'

Yeah, according to NaziCons - most blacks are "troublemakers"...

What is a "NaziCon"? Please be sure your explanation make sense.

For your viewing pleasure...

If Republicans Don’t Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

I said make sense. Fail.

Good, about time someone curb stomped these guys

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

300 lb strong arm robber attack cop and try to get weapon. Charge at Cop, get shot dead. BLM. cops fault. GOVT OK riot.

Heroin salesman gets spotted and runs,,,,,,eats heroin. Falls in Van hits head and dies. BLM. cops fault. GOVT OK riot.

BLM begins. meets at WH, goes back to Mizzou. Trump up racial bull. CEO forced out. BLM again.

This looks great for Trump with white voters and Conservatives. He wasn't gonna get the black vote anyway, so who cares.

Well, since he has no chance of winning the General Election - why do you care?
Why is Trump leading Hillary in the polls?
A better question is ... why do you lie...?

PPP

• Hillary: 45%
  • Trump: 44%

McClatchy-Marist

• Hillary: 56%
  • Trump: 41%

Quinnipiac

• Hillary: 46%
  • Trump: 43%

NBC/WSJ

• Hillary: 50%
  • Trump: 42%

CNN

• Trump: 45%

Fox

• Trump: 50%

RealClearPolitics - Clinton vs. Republicans

This looks great for Trump with white voters and Conservatives. He wasn't gonna get the black vote anyway, so who cares.

Well, since he has no chance of winning the General Election - why do you care?
Why is Trump leading Hillary in the polls?
A better question is ... why do you lie...?

PPP

• Trump: 44%

McClatchy-Marist

• Hillary: 56%
  • Trump: 41%

Quinnipiac

• Hillary: 46%
  • Trump: 43%

NBC/WSJ

• Trump: 42%

CNN

• Trump: 45%

Fox

• Trump: 50%

RealClearPolitics - Clinton vs. Republicans
Those are old polls that show him behind.

Establishment HOP have got to be in a panic mode. Blacks, Hispanics, Women, Muslims....who will Trump alienate next. Wait....ESKIMOS! Maybe they will be next.

Trump has at least cornered the white, male, racist, narcissist vote. He has them in his corner for sure.

GO DONALD!
Lol, your party are running a bunch of old white people.

Forum List

Back