Trump Supporters Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

What gives the right to supporters of any candidate to subdue, assault or silence with physical force any non-violent person attempting to project first amendment rights? Isn't that a job for police and security personnel?

It's a private venue. Trump paid for use of the auditorium. He sets the rules, and if anyone violates those rules, he has the right to evict them. It happens thousands of times a year all over America.
Yes, but it is done by official agents of the person conducting the venue who are allegedly trained and acting under direct instructions from the venue authority, or by law enforcement officers. What gives the right to members of the general public to begin an incident or participate in the removal?

You can't blame Trump for a few of his supporters taking security into their own hands. It's probably not legal, but the BLM thug got what he deserved.
Yes, you can blame Trump. The video of him angerly instigating the incident clearly shows him repeatedly taunting the crowd to take action in removing the protester.

Then they did it with his permission, and he had every right to have the guy removed. All entirely legal. If the guy didn't want to get beat on, all he had to do was leave when asked.

I marvel at the leftwing theory that people are required to put up with thugs who show up at private events specifically for the purpose of disrupting them. They certainly wouldn't allow that in Congress, which is entirely public.

Trump showing an example of his tendency for emotional breakdowns, meltdowns and the good old fashioned temper tantrum as he requests an assault be made on a protester.

youtube.com/watch?v=jd95dufYBrU

ROFL! Why is it that leftwing characterization of events is always totally at odds with reality?

What you really mean is that it "is always totally at odds" with your "just make shit up" mentality.

Almost everyone hates Trump except a few white people - so how could he ever win the General Election? He's pretty much dead with blacks, Hispanics, and women. No wonder the GOP leadership is in a panic to take him out.

My Hispanic wife supports him. Would you like to be wrong about anything else now, shitting bull?

Trump showing an example of his tendency for emotional breakdowns, meltdowns and the good old fashioned temper tantrum as he requests an assault be made on a protester.

youtube.com/watch?v=jd95dufYBrU

ROFL! Why is it that leftwing characterization of events is always totally at odds with reality?

What you really mean is that it "is always totally at odds" with your "just make shit up" mentality.

No, i didn't really mean that. lib just make shit up. Just take Obama's comments about the Syrian refugees being composed of "widows and orphans." Are there any orphan Syrian refugees?

Almost everyone hates Trump except a few white people - so how could he ever win the General Election? He's pretty much dead with blacks, Hispanics, and women. No wonder the GOP leadership is in a panic to take him out.

My Hispanic wife supports him. Would you like to be wrong about anything else now, shitting bull?

The same with mine. She's also Latino. That's what they prefer to be called, BTW.

The same with mine. She's also Latino. That's what they prefer to be called, BTW.
mine is Puerto Rican and its the same with her and her Puerto Rican family.
The only ones I see that dont like Donald Trump are the illegals and those trying to destroy the country by protecting them.

black-lives-matter.jpg

They really do.

Forum List

Back