Trump Supporters Beat Black Lives Matter Protester At Campaign Rally

Today people of color continue to be disproportionately incarcerated, policed, and sentenced to death at significantly higher rates than their white counterparts. Further, racial disparities in the criminal-justice system threaten communities of color—disenfranchising thousands by limiting voting rights and denying equal access to employment, housing, public benefits, and education to millions more. In light of these disparities, it is imperative that criminal-justice reform evolves as the civil rights issue of the 21st century.

DETAILS: 1 in 3 Black Men Go To Prison? The 10 Most Disturbing Facts About Racial Inequality in the U.S. Criminal Justice System

Black lives matter.
Wrong, the most disturbing fact is not the arrests, incarceration of blacks and so on. The most disturbing fact is the black crime rate, especially the violence. It doesn't matter who they are killing or assaulting because all lives matter.

Well, sparky, "all lives matter" might make sense if whites were being proportionately killed and incarcerated at the same rate as blacks; however, they aren't even close.
Post some facts.

The link I posted is full of "facts" - with live links to supporting evidence.
the link you posted does not make a comparison of cases to show that anyone was treated unfairly.
It does however show what most people know to be true, minorities act up more often than non minorities.

Well, sparky, "all lives matter" might make sense if whites were being proportionately killed and incarcerated at the same rate as blacks; however, they aren't even close.
Murder and incarceration rates cannot be based on a ratio of population. That is simply not the way it works.

In a world where that were true, blacks would only commit 13% of crimes and the same pecent would be victims of crime and incarcerated. That's just stupid.

What gives the right to supporters of any candidate to subdue, assault or silence with physical force any non-violent person attempting to project first amendment rights? Isn't that a job for police and security personnel?

It's a private venue. Trump paid for use of the auditorium. He sets the rules, and if anyone violates those rules, he has the right to evict them. It happens thousands of times a year all over America.
Yes, but it is done by official agents of the person conducting the venue who are allegedly trained and acting under direct instructions from the venue authority, or by law enforcement officers. What gives the right to members of the general public to begin an incident or participate in the removal?

You can't blame Trump for a few of his supporters taking security into their own hands. It's probably not legal, but the BLM thug got what he deserved.

Today people of color continue to be disproportionately incarcerated, policed, and sentenced to death at significantly higher rates than their white counterparts. Further, racial disparities in the criminal-justice system threaten communities of color—disenfranchising thousands by limiting voting rights and denying equal access to employment, housing, public benefits, and education to millions more. In light of these disparities, it is imperative that criminal-justice reform evolves as the civil rights issue of the 21st century.

DETAILS: 1 in 3 Black Men Go To Prison? The 10 Most Disturbing Facts About Racial Inequality in the U.S. Criminal Justice System

Black lives matter.
Wrong, the most disturbing fact is not the arrests, incarceration of blacks and so on. The most disturbing fact is the black crime rate, especially the violence. It doesn't matter who they are killing or assaulting because all lives matter.

Post some facts.

the link you posted does not make a comparison of cases to show that anyone was treated unfairly.
It does however show what most people know to be true, minorities act up more often than non minorities.

In other words, you're playing the typical NaziCon game - heads you win, tails I lose.

Ah, how soon the fucking LEFT scumbags in this country forget.....WATCH!

Seems that WHITE PATRIOTS have started to have enough of the BLACK THUGERY, and the NeoCommie scum that has invaded this country for FAR TOO LONG!!!

TIME TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT ....AGAIN!!!!!!

Post some facts.

In other words, you're playing the typical NaziCon game - heads you win, tails I lose.
no, Im asking you to produce real evidence that a black charged with the exact same crime, and with the exact same legal background as a white person is more likely to go to jail.
This also includes how they reacted when approached by the police.
I know its pretty complex for most racists like yourself but, you really do have to take many factors into consideration before making a blanket statement as you have.

Post some facts.

no, Im asking you to produce real evidence that a black charged with the exact same crime, and with the exact same legal background as a white person is more likely to go to jail.
I know its pretty complex for most racists like yourself but, you really do have to take many factors into consideration before making a blanket statement as you have.

Would you believe Ron Paul?

Ron Paul on Drugs

Post some facts.

Ron Paul on Drugs
no.
I would believe court records.

Ron Paul on Drugs
no.

Then Google some...

Ron Paul on Drugs
no.

Then Google some...
dont have to. I already know. You are the one that needs to do research before running your mouth.

Here are some statistics for my NaziCon friends to chew on:

Black people are America's ISIS.

We get it. Blacks commit far more crimes relative to their portion of the population. What I didn't know is that blacks sell drugs in school zones at much higher rates. You figure it out.

What gives the right to supporters of any candidate to subdue, assault or silence with physical force any non-violent person attempting to project first amendment rights? Isn't that a job for police and security personnel?

It's a private venue. Trump paid for use of the auditorium. He sets the rules, and if anyone violates those rules, he has the right to evict them. It happens thousands of times a year all over America.
Yes, but it is done by official agents of the person conducting the venue who are allegedly trained and acting under direct instructions from the venue authority, or by law enforcement officers. What gives the right to members of the general public to begin an incident or participate in the removal?

You can't blame Trump for a few of his supporters taking security into their own hands. It's probably not legal, but the BLM thug got what he deserved.
Yes, you can blame Trump. The video of him angerly instigating the incident clearly shows him repeatedly taunting the crowd to take action in removing the protester.

Yes, you can blame Trump. The video of him angerly instigating the incident clearly shows him repeatedly taunting the crowd to take action in removing the protester.

Then they did it with his permission, and he had every right to have the guy removed. All entirely legal. If the guy didn't want to get beat on, all he had to do was leave when asked.

Forum List

Back