Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

Kasich is a shit stain... and absolutely a progressive.

msnbc-matthews-kasich-youtube-2015-07-21.jpg

You do understand what regressive means don't you?
You have no idea what a conservative is, if you think Kasich is one...
:lmao:

I don't give a damn what a conservative is. I said that Kasich was the most qualified republican presidential candidate.
He's a progressive shit stain, of course you would say that you people know your own. He is not qualified for dogcatcher... lol
Try the 21st century some day...

That's about how long the progressives have been in power from the 20th to the beginning of the 21st.
Don't get hung up on the labels.

I agree with most of this except maybe the first couple of sentences.
Most of the people who voted for Trump are sick and tired of being sick and tired. They wanted change. Trump gave them hope. I have no doubt most of those people bust their ass every day to keep their heads above water.

Another inexperienced man also promised hope and change eight years ago. He was a huckster, too.

I guess the poor bastards thought a guy with even LESS experience, and who lied even MORE, would be the best choice for them.

Go figure.
Look at Obama's "lies" and they're all predictions that were MADE wrong by others over the years. HUMBUG!!
What lies?

1) There was a clause in the ACA that allowed insurance companies to continue to offer any plan in effect at the time the bill passed. If you lost your policy, it was not the fault of the ACA

2) No where in the ACA does it sent coverage networks. If you lost your doctor, you were too stupid to choose a plan that included them.

3) The ACA is not collapsing.

4) Trump promised that everyone would be covered by fantastic policies & then the orange bastard supports the Republican plan that throws 23 million people off their policies.

Obama managed only 2 things- Averting a full scale GOP Depression, and ACA, which is looking good. Idiot BS GOP party...And 2 is good with your stupid crooked obstructionist thieves around...

HOW TRULY BLIND must a person be to think:
A). The 2008 recession mainly caused by the banking takeover engineered by the democrats, forcing them to give loans to anything with two legs was both averted and caused by the GOP.
B). That Obamacare, collapsing around the country as premiums skyrocket, that was supposed to save everyone money and even the Dems scramble now to try to save, is "LOOKING GOOD."

1st Place For Cornhole Boneheaded Statement of the Year.
Lmao. Yeah Bush being president at the time bears no fault or responsibility for the major recession that happened on his watch.
You idiots crack me up.

He asked congress to do something about it 17 times and dems obstructed it.
Obstructed what? Republicans controlled the House and the Senate. The House required only a simple majority to pass a bill Bush was asking for and the Senate could only be blocked by Democrats with a filibuster but the Republicans never sent a bill to the Senate floor for Democrats to filibuster.

Do you ever know what you're talking about?

Ever??

None of the bills made it out of the committee to be voted on.
Dems BLOCKED Them

Most of the people who voted for Trump are sick and tired of being sick and tired. They wanted change. Trump gave them hope. I have no doubt most of those people bust their ass every day to keep their heads above water.

Another inexperienced man also promised hope and change eight years ago. He was a huckster, too.

I guess the poor bastards thought a guy with even LESS experience, and who lied even MORE, would be the best choice for them.

Go figure.
Look at Obama's "lies" and they're all predictions that were MADE wrong by others over the years. HUMBUG!!
What lies?

1) There was a clause in the ACA that allowed insurance companies to continue to offer any plan in effect at the time the bill passed. If you lost your policy, it was not the fault of the ACA

2) No where in the ACA does it sent coverage networks. If you lost your doctor, you were too stupid to choose a plan that included them.

4) Trump promised that everyone would be covered by fantastic policies & then the orange bastard supports the Republican plan that throws 23 million people off their policies.

Too many young and healthy not in it ,too many older people added to Medicaid equals crash and burn.
Just facts there.

WHAT? BS! And they're all happier than us. Thanks GOP! You're duped! D'OH! lol.
Why don't you go over there and live in the shit hole? Sounds like a perfect place for you. I can't think of a worse place to live in THAN the EU... LOL

At least you can go to the doctor there.
I don't pick a place to live in just so I can see your doctor… LOL

Nor do I but at least I know that if I did move to the EU I wouldn't have to worry about an early death because I can't afford to visit a doctor. You're ignorant and all you're doing is running your mouth.

So a doctor is too expensive in America? I thought Obama and the rest of the Democrats fixed that? Lol!
Given time and further regulation DUHHHHHH.....Only dupes think health care would be fixed immediately and forever. Dumbass dupes...

Obama managed only 2 things- Averting a full scale GOP Depression, and ACA, which is looking good. Idiot BS GOP party...And 2 is good with your stupid crooked obstructionist thieves around...

A). The 2008 recession mainly caused by the banking takeover engineered by the democrats, forcing them to give loans to anything with two legs was both averted and caused by the GOP.
B). That Obamacare, collapsing around the country as premiums skyrocket, that was supposed to save everyone money and even the Dems scramble now to try to save, is "LOOKING GOOD."

Lmao. Yeah Bush being president at the time bears no fault or responsibility for the major recession that happened on his watch.
You idiots crack me up.

Obstructed what? Republicans controlled the House and the Senate. The House required only a simple majority to pass a bill Bush was asking for and the Senate could only be blocked by Democrats with a filibuster but the Republicans never sent a bill to the Senate floor for Democrats to filibuster.

Ever??

Dems BLOCKED Them

Actually the bills could not get enough republican support.

Go figure.
What lies?

Too many young and healthy not in it ,too many older people added to Medicaid equals crash and burn.
Just facts there.

Not the facts.

In your opinion, which no better or worse than anyone else's opinion.
Better than any dupe I've seen...Fact. Poor America...

That's because you are stupid partisan hack that lets the Democratic Party think for you. How stupid can you get.
He cant help it, he drinks the Kool-Aid out of Hildabeasts colostomy bag.
...And doesn't even know that it's an 80 proof shit martini.

Why the fuck would anyone vote for a fucking brain damaged raging alcohol addict to be the president?
I thought you guys didn't drink booze
Pew survey says Muslims drink as much as anyone else.

I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.
It seems to me that a lot of people acknowledge the fact the Trump won because of his appeal to people who felt marginalized by the supposed mainstream--including mainstream, establishment Republicans. He appealed to people who felt that no one else was listening. He listened and he won. Now, this doesn't mean Trump knows rat shit from rice crispies, but he won. His supporters know when they're being bullshitted, it's just hard to give up on the one voice whom they felt spoke for them. We all just have to wait and see how this all plays out.
In the meantime, this is one wild and crazy ride. Is it not? :thup:

Go figure.
What lies?

Just facts there.

Not the facts.

Yes it is.

Dems my butt, dupe. It was corrupt Boooshie "regulators" DUHHHH...
Meaning looks like it will survive DUHHHH. ONLY problem: cost of Big Health after no regulation forever DUHHHH. Thanks GOP.

You spoke the truth and I appreciate that. Thank you for explaining that to me. And you were right about Kasich, he was really the best republican choice and he was the most qualified republican choice also. I'm not a fan, but if any republican had to be elected I'd rather have him than what we have now.
Kasich is a shit stain... and absolutely a progressive.

msnbc-matthews-kasich-youtube-2015-07-21.jpg

You do understand what regressive means don't you?
You have no idea what a conservative is, if you think Kasich is one...
:lmao:

I don't give a damn what a conservative is. I said that Kasich was the most qualified republican presidential candidate.
He's a progressive shit stain, of course you would say that you people know your own. He is not qualified for dogcatcher... lol

He's governor of Ohio, he was a congrssman and at the time he was a congressman, you loved him as aconservative. He was the most qualified republican candidate for president. Trump is the one who wasn't qualfied to be dogcatcher, but he used dog whistles to get dumb asses like you to vote for him and your stupid ass fell for it.

th

Better than any dupe I've seen...Fact. Poor America...

That's because you are stupid partisan hack that lets the Democratic Party think for you. How stupid can you get.
He cant help it, he drinks the Kool-Aid out of Hildabeasts colostomy bag.
...And doesn't even know that it's an 80 proof shit martini.

Why the fuck would anyone vote for a fucking brain damaged raging alcohol addict to be the president?
I thought you guys didn't drink booze
Pew survey says Muslims drink as much as anyone else.
Humpf, as bad as the Baptists.

Go figure.
What lies?

Just facts there.

Not the facts.

Yes it is.

Nah, it is not. Nor is it crashing or burning.

Dems my butt, dupe. It was corrupt Boooshie "regulators" DUHHHH...
Meaning looks like it will survive DUHHHH. ONLY problem: cost of Big Health after no regulation forever DUHHHH. Thanks GOP.

You can look to 3 republicans for deregulating the financial industry which is what created the problem and they are named Gramm, Leech and Blilley.

You idiots crack me up.

Ever??

Dems BLOCKED Them
WAYYY too late. And going after F+F was just GOP BS...

Trump claimed to have all plans to solve all of America's problems.

Amazingly, the rubes never asked to see those plans. If it can't fit into a tweet, they are not interested.

How stupid can you get? :lol:

It turns out Trump is a fat bag of lies. But it isn't as if the rubes weren't warned!

No he didn't

Actually he did.

Go figure.
What lies?

Just facts there.

Not the facts.

Yes it is.
Blame the poor of course. BTW, you were already paying for their ER care, the stupidest possible way...

I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.
It seems to me that a lot of people acknowledge the fact the Trump won because of his appeal to people who felt marginalized by the supposed mainstream--including mainstream, establishment Republicans. He appealed to people who felt that no one else was listening. He listened and he won. Now, this doesn't mean Trump knows rat shit from rice crispies, but he won. His supporters know when they're being bullshitted, it's just hard to give up on the one voice whom they felt spoke for them. We all just have to wait and see how this all plays out.
In the meantime, this is one wild and crazy ride. Is it not? :thup:

He appealed to racist white scum using racial fear and resentment. That's who the hell he appealed to. A bunch of white people lying to themselves about being left behind and victimized.

Trump claimed to have all plans to solve all of America's problems.

Amazingly, the rubes never asked to see those plans. If it can't fit into a tweet, they are not interested.

How stupid can you get? :lol:

It turns out Trump is a fat bag of lies. But it isn't as if the rubes weren't warned!

No he didn't

Actually he did.

Then find a unedited video of that exact quote for us.

Forum List

Back