Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

I agree with most of this except maybe the first couple of sentences.
Most of the people who voted for Trump are sick and tired of being sick and tired. They wanted change. Trump gave them hope. I have no doubt most of those people bust their ass every day to keep their heads above water.

Another inexperienced man also promised hope and change eight years ago. He was a huckster, too.

I guess the poor bastards thought a guy with even LESS experience, and who lied even MORE, would be the best choice for them.

Go figure.
Look at Obama's "lies" and they're all predictions that were MADE wrong by others over the years. HUMBUG!!
Here's the thing. Obama had a plan, and told some lies about it. Trump said he had a plan, and it turns out he had no plan at all.

Trump said he had a beautiful plan and you would pay a tiny fraction of the cost you are paying now.

Trump is the biggest liar, by far.

I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.
It seems to me that a lot of people acknowledge the fact the Trump won because of his appeal to people who felt marginalized by the supposed mainstream--including mainstream, establishment Republicans. He appealed to people who felt that no one else was listening. He listened and he won. Now, this doesn't mean Trump knows rat shit from rice crispies, but he won. His supporters know when they're being bullshitted, it's just hard to give up on the one voice whom they felt spoke for them. We all just have to wait and see how this all plays out.
In the meantime, this is one wild and crazy ride. Is it not? :thup:

He appealed to racist white scum using racial fear and resentment. That's who the hell he appealed to. A bunch of white people lying to themselves about being left behind and victimized.
...by New BS GOP pander to the rich policy. So dumb.

Trump claimed to have all plans to solve all of America's problems.

Amazingly, the rubes never asked to see those plans. If it can't fit into a tweet, they are not interested.

How stupid can you get? :lol:

It turns out Trump is a fat bag of lies. But it isn't as if the rubes weren't warned!

No he didn't

Actually he did.

Then find a unedited video of that exact quote for us.
Trump last October: "My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You're welcome.

I never asked you to feel sorry for me, so save all your self pity on your own self.

Look at Obama's "lies" and they're all predictions that were MADE wrong by others over the years. HUMBUG!!
What lies?

1) There was a clause in the ACA that allowed insurance companies to continue to offer any plan in effect at the time the bill passed. If you lost your policy, it was not the fault of the ACA

2) No where in the ACA does it sent coverage networks. If you lost your doctor, you were too stupid to choose a plan that included them.

3) The ACA is not collapsing.

4) Trump promised that everyone would be covered by fantastic policies & then the orange bastard supports the Republican plan that throws 23 million people off their policies.

Too many young and healthy not in it ,too many older people added to Medicaid equals crash and burn.
Just facts there.

Not the facts.

Yes it is.
Blame the poor of course. BTW, you were already paying for their ER care, the stupidest possible way...

Me blame the poor ,it's the Dems who structured it stupidly so that it would collapse and then they were going to universal health care.
They didn't plan on losing as badly as they did.

I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.

Who did that? Trump supporters are the deplorables. Look at what we have in here at USMB, a bunch of stormfront troopers and that's as low as it gets.
anytime fk anytime. you lose everyday in here, we have you by the balls right now. and here you are crying. hahahahahahahaahahah

Amazingly, the rubes never asked to see those plans. If it can't fit into a tweet, they are not interested.

It turns out Trump is a fat bag of lies. But it isn't as if the rubes weren't warned!

No he didn't

Actually he did.

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald J. Trump, August 8, 2016.

[

You're welcome.

No he didn't

Actually he did.

His whole campaign was unsupported pie in the sky bs and fear mongering, superdupe.

trump_hypnotized.jpg

Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me...

I agree with most of this except maybe the first couple of sentences.
Most of the people who voted for Trump are sick and tired of being sick and tired. They wanted change. Trump gave them hope. I have no doubt most of those people bust their ass every day to keep their heads above water.

Another inexperienced man also promised hope and change eight years ago. He was a huckster, too.

I guess the poor bastards thought a guy with even LESS experience, and who lied even MORE, would be the best choice for them.

Go figure.
Here's the thing. Obama had a plan, and told some lies about it. Trump said he had a plan, and it turns out he had no plan at all.

Trump said he had a beautiful plan and you would pay a tiny fraction of the cost you are paying now.

Trump is the biggest liar, by far.
Predictions. And of course. The New BS GOP is totally FOS that dupes believe...

No he didn't

Actually he did.

His whole campaign was unsupported pie in the sky bs and fear mongering, superdupe.
it wasn't hitlery. plain and simple. and it wasn't an elitist from the GOP. kapeesh? get over it, you lost. stop fking crying already.

No he didn't

Actually he did.

Trump last October: "My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You're welcome.

That's still not what you said.
You said "Trump claimed to have all plans to solve all of Americans problems."

No he didn't

Actually he did.

No. I don't have to find shit. Trump told people he would be the greatest, that he would offer the best health care ever for every American, he asked us black folks what did we have to lose and promised miracles, to bring back jobs, to return all the coal jobs back to the people in coal country. He lied and we all heard the lies including you. Therefore no one has to go find a video because you choose to have amnesia.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

No he didn't

Actually he did.

So was Hillary and Bernnie

No he didn't

Actually he did.

No. I don't have to find shit. Trump told people he would be the greatest, that he would offer the best health care ever for every American, he asked us black folks what did we have to lose and promised miracles, to bring back jobs, to return all the coal jobs back to the people in coal country. He lied and we all heard the lies including you. Therefore no one has to go find a video because you choose to have amnesia.

I wasn't asking you to find anything.

No he didn't

Actually he did.

So was Hillary and Bernnie

Not so.

Forum List

Back