Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

This is showing every likelihood of enemy democrats having gone a bridge too far.
They are terrified because they realize that their asses are in deep trouble, and they actually think that this little bit of drama will distract the country from the process of learning about their criminality.

They are terrified because they realize that their asses are in deep trouble, and they actually think that this little bit of drama will distract the country from the process of learning about their criminality.
Exactly. Five years of calling trump guilty of something they have never produced as evidence, so, more boring demofk games.

So another "no". Okay. You could just say that. You're surely not alone here.

No, he should NOT be prosecuted if past Presidents have done the same thing and were not!

That is like me trying to prosecute you for tearing a mattress tag off. It is against the law, nobody else has been prosecuted for it, but I single you out for political reasons. Now, if they want to drag Obama and Carter in for it also, then I say, go for it!

How many times has Mac set up this kind of boondoggle?
ikr?

NEVER any new material. I swear that Mac1958 is a bot that really needs reprogramming. Responses too singularly unoriginal to have been composed by a human poster.

It does, however, occasionally slip into a "triggered" subroutine, and it's absolutely hilarious!

It's a clear and direct question. That's why you rubes don't like it.

It really would be smarter for you guys to just avoid the thread. Your answer to my question is clearly "no".
no it's not, it's a boondoggle TDSing. anyone who brakes a law should go to trial.

Still waiting for some demofk in here to agree that Comey didn't have claim to say no intent. always deflection. hypocrisy is rampet with demofks. Give me what he's done, and then if any other president has done the same thing.

Proving a silver lining to every dark cloud, this travesty should sufficiently negate the RvW bump the libtards were anticipating in the midterms.

Forum List

Back