Trump supporters like the attitude

You should be disturbed that you follow a bombastic demagogue for unknown reasons.

YOu should be disturbed that you are such an asshole.
I'd be most disturbed if you were allowed to operate heavy machinery.

I, at least, don't believe that my disagreement with something means that it does not exist.

YOu are the one who is literally out of touch with reality.
You still don't know why you believe Trump. You just know that you do, and that's as far as your alleged thinking takes you.

I know, and you know.

YOu are just of the asshole mindset that since you don't agree with my reason, that it does not exist.

View attachment 67924
I know that you know that you know that I know.

YOu should be disturbed that you are such an asshole.
I'd be most disturbed if you were allowed to operate heavy machinery.

I, at least, don't believe that my disagreement with something means that it does not exist.

YOu are the one who is literally out of touch with reality.
You still don't know why you believe Trump. You just know that you do, and that's as far as your alleged thinking takes you.

I know, and you know.

YOu are just of the asshole mindset that since you don't agree with my reason, that it does not exist.

View attachment 67924
I know that you know that you know that I know.

i-dont-always-speak-my-mind-but-youre-an-asshole.jpg

Indeed. Here's how he tells women:

REal women will realize that insults to individual women, who may very well have had it coming, are NOT insults to them.

Men will associate Hillary with nagging bitches.

Winner: Trump.

Really stupid women, perhaps. But then, 'stupid' is Trump's target demographic. He thinks he can win with it. He maybe right.

Stupid women will fall for the lie implication of the Ad that Trump is insulting them or all women.

That is the strategy Hillary is going with. That is what she thinks of American women.

Forum List

Back