Trump Supporters: Prepare for defeat

Just beat Covid so Biden is easy
He just proved what a joke hoax Covid is
74 year old man exposed to tons of people and an exhausting schedule and after 4 days he is rid of it
He had a mild to moderate case which is what 95% of those who get it do have.
Truth is about 2,000 otherwise fully healthy people under the age of 65 have died from this, everyone else 65+ AND with 2-3 other serious to critical preexisting conditions

You seriously believe "he's rid of it" :confused-84:
Not what even his lying doctor is saying.
Herman Cain said he was over it after less than a week.
He was dead 3 weeks later.
Over it and back on the job you simpering cowering wuss

74 year old man exposed to tons of people and an exhausting schedule and after 4 days he is rid of it
Truth is about 2,000 otherwise fully healthy people under the age of 65 have died from this, everyone else 65+ AND with 2-3 other serious to critical preexisting conditions

Just because you wish the leftyvirus to cause millions of deaths doesn't mean that it will. Cuomo already tried.....

Dear Trump supporters - Remember 2017, when so many of you posted your little YODA photos here with snarky messages about "butthurt" and "crying like bitches"?? Well, enjoy the memories because those days aren't coming back. "The Donald" didn't impress any Independent and swing voters with his debate vs Biden, and his "Mussolini pose" photo op without a mask yesterday at the white house smacks of irresponsibility, even among some Republicans. Barring a miracle, your golden boy is going to be a 1 term President. You can bitch about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris until the cows come home, but the cement has hardened and it's time to prepare for defeat.

- Maybe next time. :bye1:

The fat lady has not sung yet. I wouldn't prematurely determine anything.

Guess that's why he's being monitored 24/7 by a virtual army of doctors and nurses.
And guess who pays for that preferential medical treatment?
You and I do - Because Donald doesn't pay taxes. :icon_rolleyes:

Guess that's why he's being monitored 24/7 by a virtual army of doctors and nurses.
And guess who pays for that preferential medical treatment?
You and I do - Because Donald doesn't pay taxes. :icon_rolleyes:
Sure he does.....and more than you make in your lifetime didn't you read all of the NYT hitpiece??

Dear Trump supporters - Remember 2017, when so many of you posted your little YODA photos here with snarky messages about "butthurt" and "crying like bitches"?? Well, enjoy the memories because those days aren't coming back. "The Donald" didn't impress any Independent and swing voters with his debate vs Biden, and his "Mussolini pose" photo op without a mask yesterday at the white house smacks of irresponsibility, even among some Republicans. Barring a miracle, your golden boy is going to be a 1 term President. You can bitch about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris until the cows come home, but the cement has hardened and it's time to prepare for defeat.

I actually think a Trump defeat would be the best thing for the Republican Party. They have people in their ranks who can be better leaders and do a better job uniting our country.

Absolutely agree on that. We also need people genuinely desiring to reach bipartisan solutions to some of our big problems - like debt and immigration. That can't happen the way it is now.

I actually think a Trump defeat would be the best thing for the Republican Party. They have people in their ranks who can be better leaders and do a better job uniting our country.

Absolutely agree on that. We also need people genuinely desiring to reach bipartisan solutions to some of our big problems - like debt and immigration. That can't happen the way it is now.
We're still heading in the opposite direction.

Maybe 2020 will be a wakeup call finally. Not holding my breath, though.

Illegal immigration is illegal, there is already a legal solution, follow the law. And if you don't like a law then there is also a lawful process to change it. As for debt, I would suggest stop paying able people who can work to sit at home and not work.

Bill I can see why you became a Democrat, the party SUITS YOU. You have real seething hate and anger in your heart! So yes, we should listen to you! After 2010, 2014, 2016 and the Supreme Court, you guys are the EXPERTS on defeat! And the funny thing is that even if you WIN this time, you still LOSE. We all lose. We get another pressed suit professional ACTOR politician as president playing the role of the caring leader, but what we will all really get is that shithead lying thug Joe Biden and his creepy dirty skank Harris as VP running everything, and if you think they actually CARE ABOUT YOU or will do anything for YOU, you're even dumber than I thought.
wow, BDS came quicker than I thought

When you people cry "wacist" you shut down discussion.

Don't pretend this was not your choice.

Bill I can see why you became a Democrat, the party SUITS YOU. You have real seething hate and anger in your heart! So yes, we should listen to you! After 2010, 2014, 2016 and the Supreme Court, you guys are the EXPERTS on defeat! And the funny thing is that even if you WIN this time, you still LOSE. We all lose. We get another pressed suit professional ACTOR politician as president playing the role of the caring leader, but what we will all really get is that shithead lying thug Joe Biden and his creepy dirty skank Harris as VP running everything, and if you think they actually CARE ABOUT YOU or will do anything for YOU, you're even dumber than I thought.

Whatever BDS there is has come after 50 years of anyone he supposedly supports waiting for him to do anything at all.

What's sad is our country needs to prepare for more liberal media Soros Demonrat funded/supported riots..

Because we have seen what happens when the crazy domestic terrorists on the left lose an election and cannot accept the results.

Also, get ready for a second round of peach mints

Biden is a broken down old man... I'm still wondering how he got the nomination

Democrats equal San Francisco Chicago Detroit Baltimore Oakland Portland all colossal Third World failures.. if the Democrats win there is a major issue with education and propaganda wing of the Democratic Party also known as the communist party.

Forum List

Back