Trump Supporters Slam Decision to Launch Strikes Against Syria!

Trump supporters slam decision to launch strikes against Syria

Alex Jones of Info Wars broke down in tears while speaking of the military action!

View attachment 187954
Idiots forgot that the GOP loves war
Just as does the D Party...but you somehow failed to post this.

It is the politicians and ruling class that love war. The people never do.
Not even close to the level of the GOP. There are no John Boltons and Dick Cheneys in the Democrat party. The DNC is not platforming to pump up even more our already colossal military and its contractors. Obama was a fool to cave to pressure and keep us involved in the Middle East, but at least he didn’t start any ground invasions and declare anyone that opposed his bombings and invasions as soldier hating traitors
You being a partisan D, clearly are not informed. Partisanship makes you dumb. Stop it now.

APRIL 6, 2017 / 9:19 PM / A YEAR AGO
Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

What part of that it was right wingers ( Laura Ingram, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and Michael Savage) condemned the attack, did you not comprehend???????????

9afdada5-80dc-43c8-baec-9030a11f0e18.png

Alex Jones of Info Wars broke down in tears while speaking of the military action!

View attachment 187954

The Left is great at constantly saying stupid stuff so easily proven false. As the great Ronald Reagan once said, it isn't that the Left doesn't know anything, it is just that so much they know is wrong! Turns out that the Democrats have started 16 wars to the GOP's 10 and one of those was in response to the biggest attack on US soil in American history which only got that far because of Clinton intransigence, so I would argue to make that Democrats 17, GOP 9.

Who has started the most wars ? Dermocrat or Republican Presidents ? Explain.?
The 1st and 2nd Barbary wars?! Wow. Yours is the stupidest post I've ever seen.

Do I need to add content, even to that mods? Okay, here goes: recalling wars from hundreds of years ago does not change the fact that its the GOP that is the party of interventionists and growing our already colossal military.

Yes, intervention much needed now while Obama stood by and did nothing when:

Russia took the Crimea.
China took over the most important international trade waters in the world with military expansion.
ISIS grew out of al-Quada as the former JV team to nearly usurp the Middle East at the most of millions of lives lost and displaced into Europe to flee the holocaust that now lies at the core of the Syria conflict as well.

And yes, growing our military trying to just get it back up to where it was before Obama took it over and shrunk it down to pre WWI levels, to where today, we stand unprepared to deal with current global situations like Iran and North Korea (which Democrats had a major hand in creating).

Is America's Air Force Dying?

Much of US fighting gear stocked in S. Korea found in disrepair - The Boston Globe

Daddy, Why Is My School Falling Down?

Why the U.S. Navy Could Be in Big Trouble: China Plans 351 Ships by 2020

Isn't it amazing that everytime some ignorant, leftist loudmouth takes a stance, it is ALWAYS against his own country!
Russia took Crimea and the right defended them. China has taken over nothing. ISIS never came close to usurping anything. And our military outspends the entire 1st world combined. Your crippling fear of countries that have never invaded anybody is curious, you pussy.
Howard Dean (the 'peace candidate when he ran for POTUS) calls Trump a wimp for not rushing to war....same as the asshole Senator Gramnasty. When have these two fuckers agreed on ANYTHING...but they do agree on war.

If We're on the Brink of War, the Fault Is Ours, Not Trump's or Bolton's
They have an excuse – they’re stupid and crazy. What’s ours?
Howard Dean, a man I once voted for because he at least tepidly opposed a pointless Middle Eastern war, decided to use this occasion to taunt Trump in schoolyard fashion.

"Why are you such a wimp for Assad and Putin?" Dean tweeted.

Taibbi: If We're on the Brink of War, the Fault Is Ours, Not Trump's or Bolton's

View attachment 187954

Not even close to the level of the GOP. There are no John Boltons and Dick Cheneys in the Democrat party. The DNC is not platforming to pump up even more our already colossal military and its contractors. Obama was a fool to cave to pressure and keep us involved in the Middle East, but at least he didn’t start any ground invasions and declare anyone that opposed his bombings and invasions as soldier hating traitors
You being a partisan D, clearly are not informed. Partisanship makes you dumb. Stop it now.

What part of that it was right wingers ( Laura Ingram, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and Michael Savage) condemned the attack, did you not comprehend???????????

View attachment 188010
I don't think you comprehend my position. Yes many on the right have condemned the attack. Where are those on the left condemning it?

Keep in mind that the mainstream media will never-ever-ever criticize a democrat no matter what happens. A democrat president could declare war on freaking Europe and get away with it. (whoops that really happened on Clinton's watch didn't it)

View attachment 188010
I don't think you comprehend my position. Yes many on the right have condemned the attack. Where are those on the left condemning it?

I just wanted to say, I personally condemn it too. I have expressed my position to the White HOuse, as a Trump supporter.

View attachment 188010

I just wanted to say, I personally condemn it too. I have expressed my position to the White HOuse, as a Trump supporter.
I'm done with Trump. He is just another warmonger like BO, W, Bubba, Poppy, and most of the rest since Wilson took us to war in WWI, based on lies.

Last edited:

View attachment 187954

To say nothing of a majority of Ds in Congress voting for Trump's massive increase in an already massively bloated defense (really war) budget.

I hear Trump is calling for a boycott of Laura Ingraham's advertisers.

Right now this administration has a bigger turnover rate than Der Weinersnitzel. It's fairly clear that FOX NEWS has been the Trump news media for the last 2 years & maybe he can arrange to have Laura Ingraham FIRED-:auiqs.jpg: He's fired everyone else that has disagreed with him.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

But you have to admit this bombing was "perfect timing" on the news that was diverted over Comey's new book coming out--and the insults they've been launching at each other."Slime ball" & "short man" got put on the back burner for headline news last night.--:cul2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back