Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

You really have to love all those claiming they need to put Trump in jail yet have let everyone else get away with things just as bad or worse. We have had presidents bomb a doctors without borders. Sell guns to drug cartels. Sell pardons. Openly use their post to elicit bribes. Sell their influence. Let family members use their influence, even use their positions to protect family members from prosecution. The list goes on and on. To claim That one is guilty while allowing others to walk away without even a slap on the wrists is just extremely crazy and partisan. But I have come to expect no more or no less from our crazy politicl parties
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best damn post on this thread.extreme trump derangement is strong in this one.:up: What I have noticed is that the majority of trump haters are all shills from Langley or the dnc thst hate trump like rightwinger,penelope,say it,ect ect,the same paid shills thst never had one bad word to say about mass murderers bush or obama when they were in office murdering children around the globe,trump the most anti war president sense carter comes in,and he gets demonized by them. No president has ever had both the house and senate try and put them in jail before,they are trying with trump cause is not part of the corrupt two party system.

Yeah, we did that. Cause, you fucking with children was just normal, till we had a hissy fit.
Huh? Are you rich? No. You’re the sucker who the rich duped into believing that shit. Making that a political issue. You’re being played.

You and I aren’t rich. So why aren’t we both voting for the workers party?

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

You are terrified a president thst serves the people instead of the elite will get elected again paid shill.:auiqs.jpg:

The proof is in the pudding. Pre-COVID, our country was absolutely on the right track. 1.5 years into the Biden administration and we are, by all measures, headed in the wrong direction.
As always smellybozo gets his ass handed to him on a platter.lol

Huh? Are you rich? No. You’re the sucker who the rich duped into believing that shit. Making that a political issue. You’re being played.

Because the rich are less of a threat to me than you are. They just want money and power. You hate me, and want me dead.

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

I don't love Trump; he's an Alpha and I cannot see myself sitting down with him.
I love his policies.
Your job is to convince people of something which is why you hate him.
:thankusmile: The dnc won’t pay him the big bucks if he does not lie fir them.i love morons like him try and always put words in our mouths that we worship when when it’s only his policys we worship when they are getting checkmated and suffering a major ass beating.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

You don't realize that YOU are the one being played. Democrats want to keep the poor, poor and want more middle-class folks to join the dependency class. I guess this is why you aren't one of the "rich". You have fallen into their "the rich are evil" trap.

I don't love Trump; he's an Alpha and I cannot see myself sitting down with him.
I love his policies.
Your job is to convince people of something which is why you hate him.
Yes I see how his rhetoric and positions on things make you feel like he has your best interests in mind but he doesn’t.

If he did, I’d admit it. His policies have all been bluster, for show, to con you. Lies. Half truths. And wrong. Just wrong.

Its too late. We are all globalists now. Too late to be an isolationist, america first type economy. Just like it’s too late for coal.

I’m v
:thankusmile: The dnc won’t pay him the big bucks if he does not lie fir them.i love morons like him try and always put words in our mouths that we worship when when it’s only his policys we worship when they are getting checkmated and suffering a major ass beating.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:
I’m voting Republican next time. Just not for trump.

You don't realize that YOU are the one being played. Democrats want to keep the poor, poor and want more middle-class folks to join the dependency class. I guess this is why you aren't one of the "rich". You have fallen into their "the rich are evil" trap.
Ok, good. You're halfway there. Now all you need to do now is realize that the Republicans are playing you every bit as much. Then maybe we can climb out of this lesser-of-two-evils shithole.

Sure. liar

But hey, I’m not poor so I like the poor voting Republican.

I told you stupid. To divide us.

We cannot ignore the damage done by that to ally with people that hate us and want to see us dead.

Your position makes no sense what so ever.

If you want us to ever find common ground to address some issue, that you think we should be able to work together on,

you need to be less constantly hostile to us.

Forum List

Back