Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

How does Mary know that, racist?

You know something independent I just remembered Reagan used to be a dem,had he stayed one,smellybozo would have loved him and would be saying nothing but great things about him today and pc would hate his guts to this day. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

WE GOTEEEM NOW!, chapter 94,206.

You know something independent I just remembered Reagan used to be a dem,had he stayed one,smellybozo would have loved him and would be saying nothing but great things about him today and pc would hate his guts to this day. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Reagan said he didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left him

Yeah....no....but thanks for playing the game Charlie Brown, Lucy will continue to hold the football for you....

Reagan said he didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left him
Reagan lied.
He used to be the union representative, then became anti union.
So it has nothing to do with any particular party.
Reagan claimed to be a conservative, but then created the largest budget deficit ever, with SDI borrowing.

Reagan lied.
Reagan claimed to be a conservative, but then created the largest budget deficit ever, with SDI borrowing.

Talk about bastardizing history, racist white guy

Reagan lied.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well said,last conservative Republican president America had before trump was Calvin coolidge,the Reagan worshippers like pc can’t stand that reality.truth hurts.

Yes it is a kangarro court nothing burger.

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview

His rotten, blood-sucking estranged niece said that? The one who tried to get rich writing a trashy novel putting down her own family? And you still buy it? Gee, you're more gullible and desperate than I imagined.

Even it he is indicted, even if all kinds of astonishing crap comes out in a trial, even if he is convicted, the cult will not care.

Just like you don't care about stolen elections, puppet regimes, people deprived of due process and climate terrorism. Or $6.00 gasoline, war in Ukraine, or a president unaccountable to no one. But then, we know what you are.

We got him this time! No, really! Part 78,421

Yeah, you should ask your rich masters why they're pushing the LGBTQ crap in the media and the government school system.

One might also ask these rich masters why, in two hours of national news this morning on four networks, I saw:
  1. Discussion of food prices, housing prices, rent, mortgage, gas prices, supply shortages, looming economic failure with bombing national debt, the brink of war, ligatures to Covid, fantastic illegal invasion, healthcare backlash, and soaring crime = 0 minutes.
  2. Discussion of our president's mental and physical deterioration and his administration's failure at everything = 0 minutes.
  3. Mention of Joe Biden at all = 1 minute.
  4. Talk of abortion issues including non-existent inability to get one = 45 minutes.
  5. Time spent advising people how to live a life without getting knocked up every other week so to not NEED abortions = 0 minutes.
  6. Time spent talking about J6, Trump now out of office over a year and a half ago and related things of no real concern to anyone = 74 minutes.

The rich wage class war against you but get you fighting with us over trannies.
when you say “rich” you mean “rich” dembots? dems are the only folks i know who repeatedly talk about economic classes

Forum List

Back