TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Wonderful Donald said he doesn't regret his comments on McCain.

Wonderful Donald is the REAL war hero!

At some point you got to stop and say ‘Gosh, Wonderful Donald’s doin something right.'

Gosh, Wonderful Donald’s doin something right.

Chgvv0YWUAAW0B9.jpg

we have to talk about problems, and if we don’t talk about the problems we’re never going to solve the problems, and that is a real problem, that i can tell you.

Whenever I see Trump supporters being supportive I think I am seeing a parody. Surely after the revelations of his fake phone calls bragging about how wonderful of a sex partner he is and all the other goofy stuff he put out turned off and turned away his followers. But it seems no, it hasn't. The kool-aid drinking cultists are still lining up like lemmings behind the mentally ill little man.

WONDERFUL DONALD WILL BRING AN EARTHQUAKE TO WASHINGTON DC!
sorry my friend as much as you want it to be, the Donald will never be president ... he has offended the black, the Mexican the asian the handy cap and women voters ... 90% of the mexican voters which are 32% of the national voter ... the black vote, an 80% of the women voters will not vote for him ... so good luck with your Donald dream sequence, it won't happen in the real world ...

Lyin Billy doesn't know that President Trump is a GOD with UNSTOPPABLE CHARISMA & SEXUAL ENERGY!

Forum List

Back