TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

Trump sucker punched the American public, which is now back on its feet beating the bamboozle out of Trump.

Neither Trump nor Cruz will be the GOP nominee.
Remember this idiocy, Fakey?
Not idiocy just wrong. But about 1/1000 compared to your fail rate.
You know what's even more idiotic, Fakey? It's the idea that anyone puts any stock in anything you post, especially your predictions on who will win.
You, our little anarchist who is not anarchist, are here for grins and giggles. Always,

CkLB1b7VEAAxvGc.jpg

"we only make bad deals. i want good deals" - Eloquent Donald on trade

Yup, the far right was warned what would happen if they laid hands on their opponents. They did not listen. They are now.

Yup, the far right was warned what would happen if they laid hands on their opponents. They did not listen. They are now.
So you're condoning violence against innocent people. How beautifully liberal!
You are doing that, bripat, not me. But . . . the far right agitators were told they would get their heads handed to them if they did not stop. Now they are running for cover.

The far right started the violence, and now they are crying.

They were warned.

Dramaaaaaaaa! When did everyone become such pussies .?
When debt crossed $10T. I need my IRA to hold up and not get "Greeced" by the Govt. Hope & Change sent it over $20T with nothing to show for increased spending.

The far right started the violence, and now they are crying.

They were warned.

Wrong, you witless douche bag. The so-called protesters started it all. They trespassed on Trump venues and got the boot just has they should have. These thugs have no justification for assaulting anyone.

You're no better than a thug and worthless piece of shit if you condone this crap, and that's exactly what you're doing.

Just keep it up. The voters are learning exactly what the left is all about, and it isn't pretty.

Forum List

Back