TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

How? That what happened was what I said would happen? The fact is that the left has always been far more able to kick right wing hate America ass than not.
hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies. You're even threatening right wingers in your post. You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.
You are the doosh who said it was OK for the right to beat on their opponents. I never said anything like that, but there you are lying.
It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal.
Security, yes, can do that. Not you nor I.
Anyone Trump designates can do it, moron.
Only security, not Trump militia.

hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies. You're even threatening right wingers in your post. You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.
You are the doosh who said it was OK for the right to beat on their opponents. I never said anything like that, but there you are lying.
It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal.

Wrong, asshole, as usual. If it was illegal, then why wasn't anyone arrested?

Those who wrongfully assaulted protesters were arrested. They should be.

One was. That's all you got. How many protesters have been arrested? Hundreds, but thousands more should be looking through iron bars.

One was. That's all you got. How many protesters have been arrested? Hundreds, but thousands more should be looking through iron bars.
in your opinion. And hundreds are a lot more than one, though it was closer to a dozen, I think.

in your opinion. And hundreds are a lot more than one, though it was closer to a dozen, I think.
Apparently you think that makes some kind of sense.

Of course it does, and of course you cannot understand it.

More evidence that you're senile.

More evidence that you're senile.
You are a drug addled brain scrambled young millennial in a half way house. Be glad you have your essential oils.

CkSL1R7WUAIqV3q.jpg

DONALD TRUMP FEVER!

AMERICA'S GOT DONALD FEVER!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

I SAID CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

GODDAMMIT I SAID CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

ANSWER ME!

WONDERFUL DONALD WILL SAVE AMERICA BY GETTING RID OF THE SCUM THAT'S IN WASHINGTON RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Forum List

Back