TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

WE NEED TO WIN THIS THING OR IT'S OVER! THE COUNTRY'S OVER! THE WORLD'S OVER!

You're at war right now, and Trump is losing badly.

screen_shot_2016-06-16_at_3_13_56_pm.png

When Republicans won't vote for Trump, let's just say your war is already over.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

images

Last edited:
It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal.
Security, yes, can do that. Not you nor I.
Anyone Trump designates can do it, moron.
Only security, not Trump militia.
Wrong, asshole, as usual. If it was illegal, then why wasn't anyone arrested?
Those who wrongfully assaulted protesters were arrested. They should be.

As you well know, it was the anti-Trump protesters who assaulted the Trump supporters.

WONDERFUL DONALD!
ELOQUENT DONALD!
THOUGHTFUL DONALD!
INTELLIGENT DONALD!
ARTICULATE DONALD!
FOCUSED DONALD!
SMART DONALD!
STRONG DONALD!
KIND DONALD!
SEXY DONALD!

Trumphucs were told they would be paid a 1000 X over if they hit.

Now they are crying.

So you're condoning violence against innocent people. How beautifully liberal!
How? That what happened was what I said would happen? The fact is that the left has always been far more able to kick right wing hate America ass than not.
hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies. You're even threatening right wingers in your post. You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.
You are the doosh who said it was OK for the right to beat on their opponents. I never said anything like that, but there you are lying.
It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal.

Wrong. Anyone the venue owner designates can do it.

hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies. You're even threatening right wingers in your post. You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.
You are the doosh who said it was OK for the right to beat on their opponents. I never said anything like that, but there you are lying.
Anyone Trump designates can do it, moron.
Only security, not Trump militia.
Wrong.

Trumphucs were told they would be paid a 1000 X over if they hit.

Now they are crying.

So you endorse assaulting people in retaliation for exercising their constitutionally protected property right and free speech rights?

I DONALD TRUMP ACCEPT THE NOMINATION FOR THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THERE ARE NO BLACK PEOPLE! THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE! THERE ARE NO SPANISH PEOPLE! THERE ARE NO INDIAN PEOPLE! THERE ARE ONLY RED WHITE AND BLUE PEOPLE!

Trump supporters should prepare themselves, its quite likely Trump will lose due to traitors within the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him at every opportunity. Fighting the lying lowlife filth scum Democrats and their lying filth pals in the MSM would have been difficult enough but with traitors in your own party stabbing you in the back I think its going to be nearly impossible for Trump to win.

Trump supporters should prepare themselves, its quite likely Trump will lose due to traitors within the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him at every opportunity. Fighting the lying lowlife filth scum Democrats and their lying filth pals in the MSM would have been difficult enough but with traitors in your own party stabbing you in the back I think its going to be nearly impossible for Trump to win.

You're the traitor. Real Republicans are conservatives, they aren't fooled by T.V. reality stars, into believing that someone that has praised liberal Democrat big spending bills is a conservative, much less a Republican.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Anti-Trump Effort Claims Momentum
June 20, 2016

“Supporters of a growing anti-Donald Trump movement announced plans Sunday to raise money for staff and a possible legal defense fund as they asked new recruits to help spread the word with less than a month until the Republican National Convention,” the Washington Post reports.

“Having started with just a few dozen delegates, organizers also said Sunday that they now count several hundred delegates and alternates as part of their campaign.”

“The group is led by delegates seeking to block Trump at the GOP convention next month in Cleveland by changing party rules so that they can vote however they want — instead of in line with the results of state caucuses and primaries. It is quickly emerging as the most organized effort to stop Trump and coincides with his declining poll numbers.”

Forum List

Back