TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

The right started the violence as we all knew.

The right had no authority to get violent with the trespassers.

You were warned. And it will keep happening if you keep trying to justify the violence of the hate America far right.

The American electorate, at least 70% of it, will not tolerate Trump.

CkOcaVFVEAAHio2.jpg

^^^ Wasn't he the guy hitting Clinton supporters in other Trump rallies?

The Trumpeteers were warned that any violence by them would be (heh) trumped in spades.

Yup, the far right was warned what would happen if they laid hands on their opponents. They did not listen. They are now.
So you're condoning violence against innocent people. How beautifully liberal!
How? That what happened was what I said would happen? The fact is that the left has always been far more able to kick right wing hate America ass than not.

They do, and you far right hate America types think you are tough patriot types, dontcha?

Neither Trump nor Cruz will be the GOP nominee.
You established your reputation for being wrong early on didn't you?
Me and many other millions, yup. He won't be elected as you know very well, Marklekeys. :)

Crooked Clinton is going downhill fast.

My best guess is the indictment comes before the Democrat convention. That will put Joe Biden in as the nominee. Philidelphia would explode.

Democrat Party will not allow Bernie Sanders to be the nominee.

^^^ Wasn't he the guy hitting Clinton supporters in other Trump rallies?

The Trumpeteers were warned that any violence by them would be (heh) trumped in spades.

You mean some leftwing douche bag committed a felony by threatening Trump supporters?

Me and many other millions, yup. He won't be elected as you know very well, Marklekeys. :)
Crooked Clinton is going downhill fast. My best guess is the indictment comes before the Democrat convention. That will put Joe Biden in as the nominee. Philidelphia would explode.
You have been saying that for some time, I gather, and you were not right then, and nothing indicates you are right now.

Crooked Clinton is going downhill fast. My best guess is the indictment comes before the Democrat convention. That will put Joe Biden in as the nominee. Philidelphia would explode.
You have been saying that for some time, I gather, and you were not right then, and nothing indicates you are right now.
Did you forget how to spell reactionary?

Did you forget how to spell reactionary?
:)

Yup, the far right was warned what would happen if they laid hands on their opponents. They did not listen. They are now.
How? That what happened was what I said would happen? The fact is that the left has always been far more able to kick right wing hate America ass than not.

hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies.

You're even threatening right wingers in your post.

You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.

Get used to saying "President Trump," asshole.

hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies. You're even threatening right wingers in your post. You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.
You are the doosh who said it was OK for the right to beat on their opponents. I never said anything like that, but there you are lying.

It's good to see you doing your therapy at the half way house. Hope you have plenty of those millennial essential oils you always talk about.

hmmm, you implied it was OK of Mexican illegal aliens to assault Trump supporters because he kicked them out of his rallies. You're even threatening right wingers in your post. You're an astounding douche bag and a cheap thug.
You are the doosh who said it was OK for the right to beat on their opponents. I never said anything like that, but there you are lying.

It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal. Apparently you believe thugs have a right to disrupt events the weren't invited to.

The brown shirt in your avatar is more apropos than you can imagine.

It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal.
Security, yes, can do that. Not you nor I.

It's perfectly OK to kick trespassers out of a venue you have rented. Check the law, moron. It's perfectly legal.
Security, yes, can do that. Not you nor I.

Anyone Trump designates can do it, moron.

Forum List

Back