Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Another lie.
The FBI never stated that Trump committed no crimes.
The FBI stated there was no evidence.
Not the same thing.
“CLAIM: The FBI has cleared President Donald Trump “of any guilt, any connection” to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. There is no record of the federal law enforcement agency making such a statement.”
1. WE agree that: The FBI said there is no evidence that Trump committed a crime.
2. WE apparently disagree that a crime requires evidence for an indictment.

Trump does not believe the election was stolen. He knows it wasn't.
But he is a world class huckster and knew he could easily convince the rubes it was stolen.
A recording of Bannon has surfaced in which they gamed out the Big Lie prior to the election. It's a real smoking gun.
Trump knows it was stolen but can't prove it.
The dems manufactured votes, probably mail-ins.
That's why many EU countries don't allow mail-in votes, too easy to cheat.
1658529678299.png

Do you believe that more blacks voted for Biden than Obama? I don't.

Trump knows it was stolen but can't prove it.
The dems manufactured votes, probably mail-ins.
That's why many EU countries don't allow mail-in votes, too easy to cheat.
View attachment 673347

Do you believe that more blacks voted for Biden than Obama? I don't.
"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the Big Lie was all laid out before the election.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the Big Lie was all laid out before the election.
Pence did his job.
The states certified their electors.
2020 is history, Trump's antics went no where.
Biden won.

The only open question is "did the dems use "voter fraud" to win?
I haven't seen 2000 Mules yet. I'm sure there are witnesses out there.

ABC reports, "The House Jan. 6 select committee used its second prime-time hearing Thursday to make the case that President Donald Trump not only did nothing to stop the assault on the U.S. Capitol but did so because he wanted it to succeed.

"The panel detailed the 187 minutes that passed between Trump's speech at the Ellipse and his taped statement telling his supporters still storming the Capitol to leave.

"Former White House officials described Trump, after his Jan. 6 speech at the Ellipse, spending three hours in the private dining room off the Oval Office simply watching the attack on the Capitol on television while making calls to supportive senators.

"He finally taped a statement issued at 4:17 p.m., calling on his supporters to end the attack, but also telling them, "We love you. You're very special."

At 2:24 Trump poured fuel on the fire consuming our capitol. He tweeted that Pence "didn't have the courage to do what should have been done."

Former White House official Sarah Matthews said she thought the tweet "was the last thing that was needed in that moment" from Trump.

"He should have been telling these people to go home, and to leave, and to condemn the violence that we were seeing," she said. "For him to tweet out the message about Mike Pence, it was him pouring gasoline on the fire, and making it much worse."

Then she resigned from the White House.

Clearly, Trump is a narcissistic extremist jerk who is unable to accept reality. Instead, he lives in a fantasy world where he is the boss.

How did this man ever become our President?

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Putin could not be more proud of his protégé. A Russian agent provocateur could not have done a better job, and millions of Americans support the former President.

America fights back.

CNN reports, "The prime-time finale of the compelling and highly produced television saga otherwise known as the House January 6 hearings on Thursday presented a horror show of presidential dereliction of duty and a cliffhanger promise to return with even more damaging evidence against Donald Trump in September."

The committee "embroidered a broader narrative of an out-of-control President who put his own fantastical belief he won an election above more than two centuries of democratic tradition and the national interest. And, most chillingly, it is advancing a case – in the words of a key witness, retired conservative Judge J. Michael Luttig – that Trump remains “a clear and present danger” to US democracy."

CNN continued, "At the start of these hearings, it seemed a stretch that the committee could build a case with criminal implications for the ex-President. That could be changing. Some seasoned lawyers believe that the committee has indeed established evidence of intent by Trump to precipitate the horrendous events leading up to and on January 6 – an important component to any court case.

"But then there is the question of whether a potential prosecution of Trump, as a former President, would be in the national interest – since it could potentially rip even deeper partisan divides in an already internally estranged nation. Establishing a precedent that a former President could be liable to criminal action could be dangerous since it could be misused by future commanders-in-chief to go after their predecessors. These issues could become even more explosive since Trump may soon launch a presidential campaign that would make it easier for him to claim the investigation against him is politically motivated."

Putin is loving this.

Clearly, Trump is a narcissistic extremist jerk who is unable to accept reality. Instead, he lives in a fantasy world where he is the boss.

How did this man ever become our President?
Well, that's the question.

My argument is that this is not about him, and it's never been about him. This is about a society that is so diseased and so damaged and so desperate that it would even CONSIDER someone like him to run any public office.

This is a cultural, sociological and anthropological issue. And we'd better take it seriously and address it, pretty fuckin' soon.

Joe Biden is an unamerican POS.
Trump is just an egotistical POS.

Take a look at the "evidence" the 2020 election was "stolen", the total vote count compared to prior elections:
View attachment 673346
How did Biden get so many votes? Could it be voter fraud? Let's ask him:

Higher voter turnout. Georgia registered over 350,000 new voters.

Trump used the word "peacefully" only once in his speech. He told no one to "remain peaceful" he told them to "march to the Capitol - peacefully", which they did. They only became violent AFTER they arrived at the Capitol, and he never ever told them to stop.
So Trump told them to march peacefully to the Capital but by not telling them to “remain peaceful” that he was telling them to become violent when they arrived there?

Is that really what you’re saying?

Explain "whatever it took"

Last I thought you deranged people thought, Trump grabbed the steering wheel to GO TO the Capitol and was stopped, but this also was the Worst Thing In this History of Ever.

So what was he supposed to do? Except take up your mind for rest of your life, which is confirmed.
I realize the Trump cult views it as little more than harmless juvenile antics, but ya, it was a pretty bad and indefensible moment in our history to see a violent mob ransacking the Capitol to overturn an election.

What was he supposed to do? Where do we start? How about when he realized he had a violent mob, including armed people, ready to march on the Capitol at his orders. You think maybe he could have diffused it? There are hundreds of points at which he could have done something to alter the course of events BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO.

So Trump told them to march peacefully to the Capital but by not telling them to “remain peaceful” that he was telling them to become violent when they arrived there?

Is that really what you’re saying?
So you are ignoring the bulk of the speech to parse out one sentence that was contradicted multiple times by the rest of the speech…really?

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are dishonest and stupid.

The hearings aren’t a ‘trial,’ sworn testimony by a witness isn’t ‘hearsay.’
It sure is if he or she was not there when it happened. You are supporting fascists.

Forum List

Back