Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

mad max says a hell of a lot worse.

never say your give a shitter go off there.

like i said, you hear what you want to hear and nothing else will sway that.

fight like hell in this case is up there with drink bleach. he said something and you heard something else and will swear to your grave he meant what YOU say he meant, not what he said he meant.

when you hate someone bad enough, it warps everything else so you can validate that hate.

such a strange emotion some simply can't look past.
:rolleyes:

And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?
It was a good thing for democracy that people were protesting the stolen election.

Ya…like “fight like hell“ isn’t urging violence while “never know what hit them” is?

Schumer directly threatened sitting justices with violence, he said: .“I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

'Fight like Hell' isn't threatening anyone it is urging people to fight for what is right.

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are dishonest and stupid.

The hearings aren’t a ‘trial,’ sworn testimony by a witness isn’t ‘hearsay.’
Wouldn’t ignorant people look down at a penis and declare themself a woman?
Wouldn’t they hate our sovereignty…wouldn’t ignorant people want to give America to Mexico’s people?
Wouldn’t ignorant people want fewer rights? (1A & 2A)

Just like you can’t erase the calls to violence much as you would like to.
A call to violence has never been subject to one set of people's interpretation.
“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

That was the only reference to peace in the entire speech.

Meanwhile he referenced fighting and other statements that implied violent action many more times.

“If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

“Let the weak ones get out. This is a time for strength.”

”You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.”

“You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen.”

We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen, I'm not going to let it happen.”

“Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong”

“and Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories.”

You can parse it all you want, and make excuses for him, but at the end of the day it is a lengthy speech of grievance, anger and righteousness. And a call to action that, by the tenor of the speech and the orchestrated ramping up of the mob, is going to be violent.

Kind of hard to find one obscure reference to peaceful in all this.
Are you truly dumb enough to believe this bullshit? Be honest.

I realize the Trump cult views it as little more than harmless juvenile antics, but ya, it was a pretty bad and indefensible moment in our history to see a violent mob ransacking the Capitol to overturn an election.

What was he supposed to do? Where do we start? How about when he realized he had a violent mob, including armed people, ready to march on the Capitol at his orders.

There was only a handful out of hundreds of people there that were armed. And, the only person to shoot a firearm was the cop.

If this was a planned, armed insurrection then this was the most poorly planned, poorly equipped and poorly executed insurrection in history.

What idiot would plan an armed insurrection involving hundreds of people while only arming fewer than ten of them?
You think maybe he could have diffused it? There are hundreds of points at which he could have done something to alter the course of events BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO.

There were thousands of points where Democrats could have done something to alter the course of events in 2020 BUT CHOSE NOT TO.

As a result, citizens were harassed, assaulted and injured; businesses were burned, looted and destroyed, causing billions in damage; and a mob was allowed to take over and occupy an entire section of a major American city

All this outrage about the so called “insurrection” just sounds like impotent mewling in light of the events in 2020.

What doesn’t make sense is placing so much emphasis on literally one word,

You mean like Dragonlady did?
that appeared one time in an incredibly long rambling speech that centered on anger, action, fighting, fraud, multiple mentions of illegitimate president and stop the steal, and take back our country. It’s almost like that one line was reluctantly stuck in like a CYA item because it doesn’t fit with the rest of the speech.

What doesn’t make sense is how Trump could rile up a mob like that, dangle Pence over them, and then set them on the Capitol knowing the mob included armed individuals.

Wait a minute, how was Trump to know that there were armed individuals there?
But then that was the intent and that is the only answer that makes sense.

No it isn’t. The “insurrection” was nothing more than a mob that got out of control. And don’t tell me that this is not a plausible explanation because if you do then I can only assume that you would agree that Kamala Harris’ and Maxine Waters’ and other Democrats’ rhetoric in 2020 was incitement to riot, loot and burn.

Joe Biden is an unamerican POS.
Trump is just an egotistical POS.

Take a look at the "evidence" the 2020 election was "stolen", the total vote count compared to prior elections:
View attachment 673346
Yup. Trump drove people to the polls, both people for and against him. Trump woke up a lot of people who would otherwise be apolitical. There was very little middle ground - people either loved him or hated him. This was obviously going to happen after the record turnout in the midterm election of 2018.

Ya…like “fight like hell“ isn’t urging violence while “never know what hit them” is?
Both of these phrases are rhetorical tools that people use every day in everyday circumstances.

In light of the fact that he also told them to protest peacefully and patriotically, you’re going to have to prove that one was rhetorical and the other was not.

Wait a minute, how was Trump to know that there were armed individuals there?
He did know they were armed. He wanted the metal detectors removed so that the armed protesters could get in.

He did know they were armed. He wanted the metal detectors removed so that the armed protesters could get in.

Two problems here:

1.) This does not say that Trump knew they were armed. He may have suspected or assumed some would be but he didn’t know.

2.) Not everyone at the rally went to the Capital so he had no way of knowing how many of the people with firearms would actually go there.

I realize the Trump cult views it as little more than harmless juvenile antics, but ya, it was a pretty bad and indefensible moment in our history to see a violent mob ransacking the Capitol to overturn an election.

What was he supposed to do? Where do we start? How about when he realized he had a violent mob, including armed people, ready to march on the Capitol at his orders. You think maybe he could have diffused it? There are hundreds of points at which he could have done something to alter the course of events BUT HE CHOSE NOT TO.

I know you can't see this, but we're sick to death of your Trump tantrums.

The Steele Dossier.

The Mueller report.

RUSSIA!!!

You all are still OBSESSED with this while we can barely afford gas and groceries, the border is overwhelmed, our kids can afford college and housing, crime is overrunning our cities.

Keep going. Democrats going the way of Whigs. We love to see it.

TDS can be deadly if left untreated.
Stop touching yourself in the basement & seek professional help

Incidentally, that quote is taken from one of Obama's favorite novels of all time.

A commentary on communist social engineering. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama's Picks For Best Novels of All Time

President Obama's pick for the best book for 2015 is a departure from his usual politically-themed favorites.​

8. In Dubious Battle​

Author: John Steinbeck

Published: 1936
Summary: A communist organizer helps organize a labor union among fruit pickers, hoping that a strike will call attention to his cause. In the process, he finds himself at war, not with the world, but with himself.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praise communism.

Speaking at a rally on Saturday night in West Virginia, Trump revealed that he had “fell in love” with the very man Republicans labeled a “nut job” and a “lunatic” just a few years ago. “I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

1.) This does not say that Trump knew they were armed. He may have suspected or assumed some would be but he didn’t know.
Then obviously you haven't been paying attention to the news.

Ex-White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson on Tuesday testified that former President Trump and his former chief of staff Mark Meadows were both told attendees at the Jan. 6, 2021, Ellipse rally had weapons and that Trump was frustrated that security measures were keeping those with weapons from joining the rally crowd.

Hutchinson, a former top aide to Meadows, told the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot that Trump was “furious” that the Ellipse near the White House had not filled up to capacity for a rally on the morning of the Electoral College certification.

“I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘I don’t f—— care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f—— mags away,’” Hutchinson testified.

I think it will be ideal--and hilarious--if Democrats actually pull off a WIN here and somehow "take Trump out".

GOOD. You all hear me? Excellent.

You will have spent all your political capital doing that and nothing else for the "American people".

Not only that, you will have cleared the way for a much more electable candidate, Ron DeSantis.

Wow, your party is really stupid. Made a thousand times more stupid by your Trump obsession.

I think it will be ideal--and hilarious--if Democrats actually pull off a WIN here and somehow "take Trump out".

GOOD. You all hear me? Excellent.

You will have spent all your political capital doing that and nothing else for the "American people".

Not only that, you will have cleared the way for a much more electable candidate, Ron DeSantis.

Wow, your party is really stupid. Made a thousand times more stupid by your Trump obsession.
I'd much rather have DeSantis in office than Trump. DeSantis is at least a sensible adult.

If we can keep a lunatic like Trump out of office, that's a step in the right direction in my opinion.

Forum List

Back