Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

I'd much rather have DeSantis in office than Trump. DeSantis is at least a sensible adult.

If we can keep a lunatic like Trump out of office, that's a step in the right direction in my opinion.

So you're playing for the conservatives. All right then. I'll take it.

No. I don’t want DeSantis. But he’s waaaaaaayyy better than Trump. I can’t believe you guys actually voted for that lunatic.

Your mind is warped, though. We had a great run under President Trump. Meanwhile YOUR PRESIDENT showed the nice doctor his Clean Plate today. Afterward he took a big poopie and had a nice nap before playtime.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Attack ?????
I have no idea what you're talking about

Then obviously you haven't been paying attention to the news.

Ex-White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson on Tuesday testified that former President Trump and his former chief of staff Mark Meadows were both told attendees at the Jan. 6, 2021, Ellipse rally had weapons and that Trump was frustrated that security measures were keeping those with weapons from joining the rally crowd.

Hutchinson, a former top aide to Meadows, told the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot that Trump was “furious” that the Ellipse near the White House had not filled up to capacity for a rally on the morning of the Electoral College certification.

“I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘I don’t f—— care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f—— mags away,’” Hutchinson testified.

You’re still not giving me anything that suggests or proves that Trump knew that any of the Capital rioters were armed. That IS what we’re talking about here: armed people at the Capital. Not armed people at the rally.

There was only a handful out of hundreds of people there that were armed. And, the only person to shoot a firearm was the cop.

If this was a planned, armed insurrection then this was the most poorly planned, poorly equipped and poorly executed insurrection in history.

What idiot would plan an armed insurrection involving hundreds of people while only arming fewer than ten of them?

There were thousands of points where Democrats could have done something to alter the course of events in 2020 BUT CHOSE NOT TO.

As a result, citizens were harassed, assaulted and injured; businesses were burned, looted and destroyed, causing billions in damage; and a mob was allowed to take over and occupy an entire section of a major American city

All this outrage about the so called “insurrection” just sounds like impotent mewling in light of the events in 2020.

the "something" has been done many times in 2020.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

They don't think.

They don't think.
His staff was pleading with him. His family was pleading with him. His allies in the Capitol were pleading with him. His allies in the media were pleading with him. That's a fact.

And what did he do? He CHOSE NOT TO ACT.

Why? Because his misguided rubes were doing what he wanted them to do. He was mad he couldn't be there to play the conquering hero, in his fucked up mind.

And his rubes -- and we're seeing it on this thread -- don't care. Because they've been manipulated into believing they're "at war" with "Evil" to "Save America".

His staff was pleading with him. His family was pleading with him. His allies in the Capitol were pleading with him. His allies in the media were pleading with him. That's a fact.

And what did he do? He CHOSE NOT TO ACT.

Why? Because his misguided rubes were doing what he wanted them to do. He was mad he couldn't be there to play the conquering hero, in his fucked up mind.

And his rubes -- and we're seeing it on this thread -- don't care. Because they've been manipulated into believing they're "at war" with "Evil" to "Save America".
He didn't protect America from a terrorist attack.

He watched Fox news till he found out the coup didn't work at 3:58. When fox news reported that they had been stopped.

Republicans will continue to say things they can't provide proof of.

You can take that to the bank.
They don't need to prove anything to anyone.

I'm serious when I say you'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

This is a Holy War for them. They are crazed.

I'm serious when I say you'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Yes they just keep repeating the same lines. I'll probably get banned again here soon

So I'm going to enjoy my time here.

No. I don’t want DeSantis. But he’s waaaaaaayyy better than Trump. I can’t believe you guys actually voted for that lunatic.

and your people voted for Hillary and BIden.

we've been screwed for a long time.

and your people voted for Hillary and BIden.

we've been screwed for a long time.
Yeah we have good economies and lower deficits. I can see why you hate that.

This??

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday urged his supporters to “stay peaceful” after thousands of protesters unhappy with the election result stormed the US Capitol.

“Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” the president tweeted.

.............................or this.......

Thirty minutes later, Trump tweeted again, saying, “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Greg
Where did he tell them to go home? Leave?

Why did he say REMAIN peaceful, when they were beating the shit out of the cops.....? Remain? They never were peaceful....he's telling them to STAY....remain there....

Trump speak......

Forum List

Back