Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

The weird worshipers are in a tizzy over so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath.
Far too many personal vendettas for even their Cry Baby Loser to deal with.
Good God. Read your link. First paragraph.
Trump refused
But at least USMB Conservatives applaud Trump refusing to act
Do you believe all those members of his inner circle at the time have lied just to hurt him?
Translation: poster is incapable of independent thought processes.
Are trying claim all those people, including his family is lying?
These "responses" have solidified my opinion of this whole ugly period.

Laws, rules, courts, facts, evidence, Congress, not even the Constitution matter.

All of that is suspended because they have been convinced, by voices they trust, that they are "fighting" a "war" against "evil".

I just wish they would admit it.

It is obvious to anyone with eyes, that Donald Trump was an incompetent criminal and a conman, who should never have been elected in the first place. You voted for him twice. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Anyone who voted for Trump after the first 4 years is dumber than a sack of hammers, and the rest of the world has completely dismissed the USA as unreliable and untrustworthy, simply because 74 million people voted to re-elect an incompetent and vindictive asshole like Trump.

There is no "Deep State" and never has been. That's a lie Trump uses go after people who objected to his criminal behaviour, and who refused to let him get away with shit.
Here is the first thing. Trump had to accept from a list after the election, those who were of the deep state. The power is immense. I believe we are a free and sovereign nation. I would not mind a world government. The way they want it to be means the Unted States has to be taken down a few pegs. Trump was elected because Repub politicians let their voters down. Constantly! Reagan had to accept Bush Sr. or there was going to be a contentious Presidency. Reagan should have been the 1976 Repub candidate, but the powers that be got Ford as the stand bearer and that guaranteed Carter the win. Look at recent votes for legislation, the swamp's footprint in guns and Ukraine showed up. The deep state is just a name. The swamp is just a name. Yet something exists.

Good God. Read your link. First paragraph.
This??

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday urged his supporters to “stay peaceful” after thousands of protesters unhappy with the election result stormed the US Capitol.

“Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” the president tweeted.

.............................or this.......

Thirty minutes later, Trump tweeted again, saying, “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Greg

It is obvious to anyone with eyes, that Donald Trump was an incompetent criminal and a conman, who should never have been elected in the first place. You voted for him twice. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Anyone who voted for Trump after the first 4 years is dumber than a sack of hammers, and the rest of the world has completely dismissed the USA as unreliable and untrustworthy, simply because 74 million people voted to re-elect an incompetent and vindictive asshole like Trump.

There is no "Deep State" and never has been. That's a lie Trump uses go after people who objected to his criminal behaviour, and who refused to let him get away with shit.
Nonsense. ...and Trudeau is an idiot!!!!

Greg

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Last night Hannity went on a tirade ranting & raving against the committe & the hearing.

He so wishes he could go back to 1/6/21 & take back those messages to Meadows demanding that Trump get off his ass call off his animals who were on a rampage.

Heh, heh, heh.

There was a difference between Bush face and what Trump did or did not do!

Don’t even try to excuse Trump or the nonsense he has done and will do and to compare Bush reaction to Trump stupidity is beyond stupid even for you!

Now what do I think?

I believe Trump was trying to get Pence killed so he could overthrow the Government and put himself as Dictator and when the Constitution prevented it he went insane…

What will happen?

For Trump nothing and most likely he will get elected in 2024 because the American Society is full blown retarded ass apes!
Do you blame biden's border policy for 42 terrorists crossing the mexico border? Under Trump only 3 got in.

I find it odd that people thought it was his job to stop the riot. Did teh idiots around him think that he was in charge of those people?

Lets see…

They were in DC because Trump requested they come
They came because they believed the lie Trump told them
They went to the Capitol because TRUMP told them to stop the certification
They were carrying TRUMP banners and chanting TRUMP slogans

Who was better able to stop the riot?

Last edited:

Greg
The article is old and wrong and ANONYMOUS on sources.. Their preliminary investigation if it did take p!ace,(we would see a report on it) did a poor job, and was debunked by themselves just a couple of months later.....

There was an organized, preplanned plot by 3 percenters, and oath keepers, there was seditious conspiracy charges made as well etc.... ALL OF THAT, HAS HAPPENED since the FBI ALLEGEDLY and anonymously has leaked this story to the press very early on....

Lets see…

They were in DC because Trump requested they come
They came because they believed the lie Trump told them
They went to the Capitol because TRUMP told them to stop the certification
They were carrying TRUMP banners and chanting TRUMP a slogans

Who was better able to stop the riot?
Rightwinger are you concerned with the 42 terrorists? Is Biden to blame?

The FBI didn't investigate trump or his administration. They had no interviews with them, they served no subpoenaes on them in search of info.

Have you seen Trump's Schedule F plan if he's elected?

Forum List

Back