Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Have you seen Trump's Schedule F plan if he's elected?
He wants to seal the deal on his planned fascist dictatorship. And his asslickers in Congress like Haulin Ass Hawley, Lindsey Graham, Lyin Ted & others are going to let him do it. With the help of Fox News hacks like Hannity & the rubes he'll succeed if reelected.

He wants to seal the deal on his planned fascist dictatorship. And his asslickers in Congress like Haulin Ass Hawley, Lindsey Graham, Lyin Ted & others are going to let him do it. With the help of Fox News hacks like Hannity & the rubes he'll succeed if reelected.

This is the stuff of fascist dictators.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

My response:

So?

My other response:

Fuck off. The country burns to the ground and your Trump-hating arrogant ass is worried about trespassing.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

I'd say the Forward Party suffers TDS

Mac is the biggest lying sack of shit on USMB. That is clear. He is in lock-step just like the other leftists. He just pretends that he is not.

Yes, Mac. We are at war, you fuck cocksuckers started it.

LOCK AND LOAD

We know that...

blah blah blah. Broken record.

Forum List

Back