Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Inciting people into breaching armed police barricades doesn't quite fit the peacefully narrative.

Oh there's other possible explanations.....like maybe FBI had a reason not to go after Epps.

And, as I've said all along, this issue needs further investigation.
Here, let me help you out.

Epps said that they needed to go into the Capitol peacefully. He said this the night before the riot. He had no idea what they were going to encounter on Jan 6. He didn’t know the extent of the police barricades and security measures that would be present. Maybe he thought they would be able to just march in if they were numerous enough. Maybe he was hoping that police security would stand down and let them in. We don’t know. All we do know is that he specified that they needed to be peaceful in getting in.

Inciting a riot requires one to incite violence. If he had said something like “We need to attack those police officers” that would fit the crime. If he simply said “We need to go into the Capitol”, that would not since there is absolutely no indication of violence indicated. As I just laid out, there are ways that he could have intended for them to go in. Whether they’re realistic or not is irrelevant. You’re trying to focus on his intent, which you cannot prove. You can’t conclude that he meant violence when he said they needed to go in. Additionally, the “peacefully” removes all doubt that he did not incite violence. You have nothing.

See how easy that is? Not only do you have nothing on that claim. You have nothing on his connection to the FBI. Absolutely nothing.

You can whine all you like about this needing to be investigated further. There’s a very obvious explanation here - the guy encouraging peaceful protest isn’t guilty of inciting violence. It’s obvious. No conspiracy theory required.

How was the capital attacked? Protesters went to protest at the capital and were attacked by some capital police. We watched Democrats storm the capital for the past five years. They were let in, many capital police on 1/6 let protesters in.. are we ever going to get a answer why democrats can protest and not republicans?

On the steps on the backside of the Capitol, protesters overcome the police, who run back into the building. Protesters watching from the sidelines cheer as a mob breaks through the final police barricades.

Inside the building, both the House and Senate proceed, with lawmakers seemingly unaware of the mayhem outside.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell takes the Senate floor.

"Voters, the courts and the states have all spoken — they've all spoken," he says. "If we overrule them, it would damage our republic forever."

On the steps on the backside of the Capitol, protesters overcome the police, who run back into the building. Protesters watching from the sidelines cheer as a mob breaks through the final police barricades.

Inside the building, both the House and Senate proceed, with lawmakers seemingly unaware of the mayhem outside.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell takes the Senate floor.

"Voters, the courts and the states have all spoken — they've all spoken," he says. "If we overrule them, it would damage our republic forever."

Why did they try to block Republican protesters, but not block democrat protesters?

Why did they try to block Republican protesters, but not block democrat protesters?
Show me where a angry Mob of thousands led by a Democrat, attacked a joint session of Congress with the goal of stopping the constitutionally mandated business that Congress was in the middle of, you know validating the certified EC votes of all 50 states to acknowledge the victory of next president.

Show me where a angry Mob of thousands led by a Democrat, attacked a joint session of Congress with the goal of stopping the constitutionally mandated business that Congress was in the middle of, you know validating the certified EC votes of all 50 states to acknowledge the victory of next president.
They refuse to "see" a distinction.

Because cult!

All a big fat sham to keep Trump voters from putting President Trump RIGHT BACK WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE. You shoulda just bit the bullet and not cheated him out of his legitimate second term.

lol .. know where he needs to be & is inching closer by the day?

1659029345779.png

You didn’t answer my question.. why?

Here, let me help you out.

Epps said that they needed to go into the Capitol peacefully. He said this the night before the riot. He had no idea what they were going to encounter on Jan 6. He didn’t know the extent of the police barricades and security measures that would be present. Maybe he thought they would be able to just march in if they were numerous enough. Maybe he was hoping that police security would stand down and let them in. We don’t know. All we do know is that he specified that they needed to be peaceful in getting in.

Inciting a riot requires one to incite violence. If he had said something like “We need to attack those police officers” that would fit the crime. If he simply said “We need to go into the Capitol”, that would not since there is absolutely no indication of violence indicated. As I just laid out, there are ways that he could have intended for them to go in. Whether they’re realistic or not is irrelevant. You’re trying to focus on his intent, which you cannot prove. You can’t conclude that he meant violence when he said they needed to go in. Additionally, the “peacefully” removes all doubt that he did not incite violence. You have nothing.

See how easy that is? Not only do you have nothing on that claim. You have nothing on his connection to the FBI. Absolutely nothing.

You can whine all you like about this needing to be investigated further. There’s a very obvious explanation here - the guy encouraging peaceful protest isn’t guilty of inciting violence. It’s obvious. No conspiracy theory required.
He said "we". And he was inciting people into violent actions against the US Govt.

You still apologizing for Epps actions, I see.

Ray Epps, the only J6 Trump supporter the left loves.....:auiqs.jpg:

He said "we". And he was inciting people into violent actions against the US Govt.

You still apologizing for Epps actions, I see.

Ray Epps, the only J6 Trump supporter the left loves.....:auiqs.jpg:
He said “we” and he didn’t say anything that would indicate violence. He said the exact opposite. “We“ has nothing to do with it.

Apparently you need me to keep repeating myself. I don’t love Epps. I think he’s an idiot conspiracy theorist and it’s fitting that his life has been destroyed by other conspiracy theorists. If he gets arrested, that’s fine with me. I’m just explaining to you conspiracy theorists why he hasn’t been arrested. I’m explaining the most obvious reason for it without resorting to tinfoil hat nonsense. There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this that I have been taking you through.

What part of that are you not understanding? Would you like me to repeat that again for you?

He said “we” and he didn’t say anything that would indicate violence. He said the exact opposite. “We“ has nothing to do with it.

Apparently you need me to keep repeating myself. I don’t love Epps. I think he’s an idiot conspiracy theorist and it’s fitting that his life has been destroyed by other conspiracy theorists. If he gets arrested, that’s fine with me. I’m just explaining to you conspiracy theorists why he hasn’t been arrested. I’m explaining the most obvious reason for it without resorting to tinfoil hat nonsense. There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this that I have been taking you through.

What part of that are you not understanding? Would you like me to repeat that again for you?
Keep on trying......:hhello:

Like I also previously said, this issue needs investigated. The 118th Congress will look into this and other issues.

Keep trying......:happy-1:
You say a lot of things based on nothing but your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. And you will continue saying the same retarded things regardless of it being retarded.

You say a lot of things based on nothing but your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. And you will continue saying the same retarded things regardless of it being retarded.
Everything I mention was based, as you like to put it, the obvious.

Keep on trying.........:mm:

You need some new comeback lines.......I can ask my kid to help you if you want.

Everything I mention was based, as you like to put it, the obvious.

Keep on trying.........:mm:

You need some new comeback lines.......I can ask my kid to help you if you want.
Nothing substantive here. You can’t defend your stupid conspiracy theory so you’re just trolling now. You have nothing.

It was too vague, and there has never been a similar situation at the Capitol. You surely didn't provide a single example.
What was vague? Democrats protest let in, if republicans protest a few Capital police officers get violent.. why?

What was vague? Democrats protest let in, if republicans protest a few Capital police officers get violent.. why?
Your attempted equivocation lacks any date. See, Trumpybears Fascist MAGA MOB attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021 during the counting of the EC votes from the states. So, when did a similar MOB attack Congress for a Democrat Demigod?

Your attempted equivocation lacks any date. See, Trumpybears Fascist MAGA MOB attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021 during the counting of the EC votes from the states. So, when did a similar MOB attack Congress for a Democrat Demigod?
People protesting aren’t an attack. Your whole narrative is false. Lol republicans are just as equal as Democrats to go to the capital and protest you can’t fucking shoot canisters of teargas at peoples chest, and hold up barriers for republicans and not democrats.

Forum List

Back