Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

What do you think of it Mac? Do you believe all these stories?

1) Yes you did briefly answer that before desperately trying to change the subject.

I "briefly" answered your question? Tell you what, this time read it v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y: I...do...not...support...Trump.

There, does that fit into your time limit? Does it need more words? Is it too concise for you?
2) Democrat hypocrisy is the topic to you because you’re desperately trying to change the subject.

I didn't say Democrat hypocrisy is the topic, I said it was pertinent to the topic.
3) Your support for Trump is exactly why you’re desperately trying to change the subject away from Trump.

So then, apparently I DO have to tell you multiple times I don't support Trump.

4) You’re not being objective in discussing the topic. If you were, you wouldn’t (again) desperately attempt to change the subject.

Give it up already.

What about Chaz and the 2020 riots? You’re so desperate to change the subject so be very specific about the point you’re trying to make.

What exactly should Democrats have done?
You mean other than try to stop it? Gee, I don't know; advise them in insipid speeches not to resort to violence and then lamely denounce the violence and destruction when they do it anyway?

It was a weak analogy you came up with.

The fact remains. You demand proof of everything, except when it comes to the motives of the your side, where you just assume the best and give them a pass.
I assume that the restaurant owner must have been trying to swindle me. It’s the only possible explanation. All the other hundred times that I’ve been there with no issue was just to earn my trust. Just so that he can get me the next time. That son of a bitch.

You mean other than try to stop it? Gee, I don't know; advise them in insipid speeches not to resort to violence and then lamely denounce the violence and destruction when they do it anyway?
Biden did do that.

This is what you were so desperately trying to change the subject to?

I "briefly" answered your question? Tell you what, this time read it v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y: I...do...not...support...Trump.

There, does that fit into your time limit? Does it need more words? Is it too concise for you?

I didn't say Democrat hypocrisy is the topic, I said it was pertinent to the topic.

So then, apparently I DO have to tell you multiple times I don't support Trump.

Give it up already.
1. You answered that question. I asked you a follow-up question that you refused to answer and instead decided to pivot. So snarky because you’re trying so hard to change the subject.

2. It’s pertinent to the topic to you because you’re desperately trying to steer the conversation away from Trump - a man you supported and voted for. Maybe you don’t support him now but you did support him and you’re more than happy to run interference for him to try to change the subject.

3. Maybe you don’t now. But you did. “Not that it is pertinent to this discussion but I supported Trump while he was in office.”

What? I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Now I have to explain METAPHORS to you people. Incredible.

Play with someone else.

Dude. You were not clear. I'm guessing what you are trying to say.

Metaphor? Yes we wanted Trump to be aggressive, ie a "Bull in a china shop".

A leader aggressive pursuing his agenda, ie our interests does not justify the hysteria and hate and violence and political warfare we are seeing from your side.

What I see are people that have convinced themselves that there is no way for their opposition to ever be legitimate. You want us to not ever have a voice again.

That's the issue, not Trump.

A spokesperson for Gaetz told Newsweek that the congressman voted against the bill because of the "government's failure to accurately and specifically define human trafficking," which he claimed "allows this legislation to act as a backdoor loophole for illegal immigration and amnesty."

That seems a valid concern.

I assume that the restaurant owner must have been trying to swindle me. It’s the only possible explanation. All the other hundred times that I’ve been there with no issue was just to earn my trust. Just so that he can get me the next time. That son of a bitch.

Did the restaurant owner admit that he was trying to swindle you and request to let you have the meal for free? And then you insisted on paying for it anyways?

Cause then we are starting to make this analogy fit.

Also, you should have several hundred friends who's bills are also being handled by the same owner, AND you should just assume that even though he admitted to swindling you, that it was a one off, and isolated incident, no matter what the other bills look like.

Forum List

Back