Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Did the restaurant owner admit that he was trying to swindle you and request to let you have the meal for free? And then you insisted on paying for it anyways?
The waiter apologized for over-charging me, I said it was ok, and then they fixed my bill.

Clearly it was a nefarious plot by the restaurant owner. There’s no other possible explanation.

Women that were trafficed here illegally, do you want them deported, or do you want to allow them to stay?
Doesn't matter, the culprits should be in jail.
The child molester said NO.
Along, with 19 others.

YES, they should be returned to the country, they came from.

You guys always flail when I ask you direct questions.

That's because your question was stupid and you already knew the answer. I'd say you were "playing" dumb, but there was no "playing," was there?

XponentialChaos: And how do we know water is wet???? Gotcha, didn't I?

No you didn't, you fucking moron

Which Democrats supported violence all summer of 2020?

All of you, the question was how far you went to defend them versus whether you were silent, but no one spoke up

All of you, the question was how far you went to defend them versus whether you were silent, but no one spoke up

You were saying?

The waiter apologized for over-charging me, I said it was ok, and then they fixed my bill.

Clearly it was a nefarious plot by the restaurant owner. There’s no other possible explanation.

Does the owner have a history of hating you and people like you? Does it have a history of cheating, I mean overcharging to get what he wants?

You are far too trusting.

Doesn't matter, the culprits should be in jail.
The child molester said NO.
Along, with 19 others.

YES, they should be returned to the country, they came from.

Really? You would take a woman that came here and was enslaved and send her home?

Wow. Not much of bleeding heart liberal, are you?

Well, good for you. Me? I agrees completetly. But really, you have to admit that most libs, would let the illegal stay.

Does the owner have a history of hating you and people like you? Does it have a history of cheating, I mean overcharging to get what he wants?

You are far too trusting.
No. I’ve been there 100 times and I’ve never had any issues. Clearly this rare incident proves that it was a nefarious plot all along.

nope. Your words have meanings. The meanings are separate from ether of us. They are real things, though not physical.

And they contradict each other.
So you really don’t know the difference between a fact and an opinion. This is making a lot more sense now.

Really? You would take a woman that came here and was enslaved and send her home?
Sure, why not?
The woman came here, she takes a risk just like others, that doesn't give her a "right" to stay here.

Wow. Not much of bleeding heart liberal, are you?

Well, good for you. Me? I agrees completetly. But really, you have to admit that most libs, would let the illegal stay.
I have stated in the past................................................SOMEONE is hiring these people, sure doesn't sound like "libs".

You were saying?

You think that one BS quote forced out of your messiah excuses your entire party's behavior, including his, for an entire summer? When I called you an idiot, wow, even I didn't realize how dumb you are

How do you breach two police lines,barricaded and armed, peacefully ?

Inciting violence.
Oh good. We’re back to this retarded argument of yours.

Yes, yes. It’s inciting violence when he specifically called for them to be peaceful. Because that makes perfect sense. :laugh:

It’s clearly an elaborate conspiracy theory when the guy inciting peaceful action isn’t arrested for inciting violence. There’s no other possible explanation.

You think that one BS quote forced out of your messiah excuses your entire party's behavior, including his, for an entire summer? When I called you an idiot, wow, even I didn't realize how dumb you are
You need some help moving those goal posts? First you say that nobody spoke up and now you’re saying that he has one quote. Which is it?

And it isn’t just one quote. If you had taken the time to read the article, there are multiple instances of him speaking out about it.

By all means, please continue. This is fun to watch. :)

You need some help moving those goal posts? First you say that nobody spoke up and now you’re saying that he has one quote. Which is it?

And it isn’t just one quote. If you had taken the time to read the article, there are multiple instances of him speaking out about it.

By all means, please continue. This is fun to watch. :)

:ahole-1:

Oh good. We’re back to this retarded argument of yours.

Yes, yes. It’s inciting violence when he specifically called for them to be peaceful. Because that makes perfect sense. :laugh:

It’s clearly an elaborate conspiracy theory when the guy inciting peaceful action isn’t arrested for inciting violence. There’s no other possible explanation.
Inciting people into breaching armed police barricades doesn't quite fit the peacefully narrative.

Oh there's other possible explanations.....like maybe FBI had a reason not to go after Epps.

And, as I've said all along, this issue needs further investigation.

Oh there's other possible explanations.....like maybe FBI had a reason not to go after Epps.
Like, he didn't commit any of the crimes for which the insurrectionists are being charged.

But hey, you can't squeeze in any steaming turds of deep state conspiracy, so the simplest, most obvious explanation probably doesn't appeal to you.

Forum List

Back