Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Your attempted equivocation lacks any date. See, Trumpybears Fascist MAGA MOB attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021 during the counting of the EC votes from the states. So, when did a similar MOB attack Congress for a Democrat Demigod?
It was just a tour that got a little frisky, I tell you!

Tucker says so!

Biden did do that.

This is what you were so desperately trying to change the subject to?
Jesus please us.

Condemning the violence is not stopping the violence.

1. You answered that question. I asked you a follow-up question that you refused to answer and instead decided to pivot. So snarky because you’re trying so hard to change the subject.

I already asked you what followup question. I don't know what question you're referring to.
2. It’s pertinent to the topic to you because you’re desperately trying to steer the conversation away from Trump - a man you supported and voted for. Maybe you don’t support him now but you did support him and you’re more than happy to run interference for him to try to change the subject.

Blah blah blah. The fact remains I never said it was the topic.

And stating that you can't prove his motives on Jan 6 happens to be a fact. It is not "running interference" for him by stating that.
3. Maybe you don’t now. But you did.

“Not that it is pertinent to this discussion but I supported Trump while he was in office.”

What's you point?

The tenor of your comment suggests that you think my judgment and/or moral character is/was lacking because I voted for him. Am I reading that correctly?

Then what exactly did you want him to do?
I never said I wanted Biden to do anything. I said Democrats did nothing to stop it. Specifically, the Democrat mayors and city authorities.

As for what I think should have been done, I think they should have gone in there in force with whatever non-lethal means were necessary.

Inciting peaceful protest, sure.

My signature doesn’t say anything about inciting. And you were trying to connect Ray Epps to my signature? Whoops! LoL
Because peaceful means attacking the capitol right? So you concur, it was peaceful then.

I never said I wanted Biden to do anything. I said Democrats did nothing to stop it. Specifically, the Democrat mayors and city authorities.

As for what I think should have been done, I think they should have gone in there in force with whatever non-lethal means were necessary.

Clearly Democrat mayors and city authorities were urging peace and trying to get things under control.

This was your big point? This is what you tried so hard to pivot the conversation to?

So we can conclude that Democrats condemned violence in the 2020 riots and Trump enjoyed the violence on Jan 6 as he threw gasoline on that fire. Gee, I don’t know, which side behaved worse?

Oh good. We’re back to this retarded argument of yours.

Yes, yes. It’s inciting violence when he specifically called for them to be peaceful. Because that makes perfect sense. :laugh:

It’s clearly an elaborate conspiracy theory when the guy inciting peaceful action isn’t arrested for inciting violence. There’s no other possible explanation.
who did that? Not Ray Epps, the video has him yelling to attack the capitol. So your ray epps isn't the real ray epps. Just so you know.

People protesting aren’t an attack. Your whole narrative is false. Lol republicans are just as equal as Democrats to go to the capital and protest you can’t fucking shoot canisters of teargas at peoples chest, and hold up barriers for republicans and not democrats.
Oh so you're one of the fabled Tourst-Truthers huh. How do you square that with all the footage of the violence and rage the Fascist MAGA MOB displayed in their lame attempt to install the second coming of Il Duce?

I already asked you what followup question. I don't know what question you're referring to.

Blah blah blah. The fact remains I never said it was the topic.

And stating that you can't prove his motives on Jan 6 happens to be a fact. It is not "running interference" for him by stating that.

What's you point?

The tenor of your comment suggests that you think my judgment and/or moral character is/was lacking because I voted for him. Am I reading that correctly?
1. I already answered this so I’m just going to copy/paste what I already told you.

“See post #985. That’s me asking you a question regarding this topic and you desperately pivoting to a different subject.”

2. Does it matter whether you not you said it was the topic? You said it was pertinent to the topic because you’re trying to avoid discussing Trump here.

3. The point is that you’re trying to pivot the conversation away from Trump because you supported him.

Oh so you're one of the fabled Tourst-Truthers huh. How do you square that with all the footage of the violence and rage the Fascist MAGA MOB displayed in their lame attempt to install the second coming of Il Duce?
irony

Yea the fbi told ppl to go in to the capital. It’s on video

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

They're just gonna yawn. They don't care.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Here's the problem:

Leftists stupidly believe that Trump could've stopped them.

By the time they were at the Capitol steps, that crowd was beyond reason. Mob mentality had taken over and nothing Trump would've said would've stopped them.

Not even a little bit...

Yep. They literally don't care.
Literally don't care.

These are people that generally speaking don't have principles. They don't actually believe in much.....beyond entitled domination.

Family values? They grabbed those by the pussy.

Fiscal responsibility? How many trillions was added to the national debt in Trump's 4 years?

Law and Order? January 6th and conservative reactions to it since tell you all you need to know about their commitment to it.

Free Speech? DeSantis and Hawley's punishment or attempt to strip Disney of property for *disagreeing with the government* demonstrates the conservative commitment to jack shit.

There's very little if anything left the republican party in terms of principles. They don't really believe in anything beyond 'owning the libs'. Why then would you think they'd give a fiddler's fuck about principles they've long since abandoned?

Literally don't care.

These are people that generally speaking don't have principles. They don't actually believe in much.....beyond entitled domination.

Family values? They grabbed those by the pussy.

Fiscal responsibility? How many trillions was added to the national debt in Trump's 4 years?

Law and Order? January 6th and conservative reactions to it since tell you all you need to know about their commitment to it.

Free Speech? DeSantis and Hawley's punishment or attempt to strip Disney of property for *disagreeing with the government* demonstrates the conservative commitment to jack shit.

There's very little if anything left the republican party in terms of principles. They don't really believe in anything beyond 'owning the libs'. Why then would you think they'd give a fiddler's fuck about principles they've long since abandoned?
Their media and "leaders" just have to grunt out the talking points and they all fall in line. Facts not required.

Forum List

Back