Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

She ain't one of us, you nut jobs RE-elected her.

She must be the "smart" one.

She's the prime example of how the ignorant street-level talk radio rubes are beginning to filter into Congress from the street level.

Imagine how horrified and embarrassed other GQP congresspeople are that this is happening.

She's the prime example of how the ignorant street-level talk radio rubes are beginning to filter into Congress from the street level.

Imagine how horrified and embarrassed other GQP congresspeople are that this is happening.

They should................but aren't.
HOW, did this happen?

June 27 2022
Rep. Matt Gaetz was one of 20 Republicans who voted "no" to reauthorizing an anti-human trafficking law on Wednesday.
The act combats human trafficking — particularly sex trafficking — through severe penalties for perpetrators and support services for victims.

The full list of those who voted "no" on Wednesday is:

• Brian Babin (TX)
  • Andy Biggs (AZ)
  • Lauren Boebert (CO)
  • Mo Brooks (AL)
  • Ken Buck (CO)
  • Andrew S. Clyde (GA)
  • Matt Gaetz (FL)
  • Louie Gohmert (TX)
  • Paul A. Gosar (AZ)
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA)
    • Andy Harris (MD)
    • Jody B. Hice (GA)
    • Thomas Massie (KY)
    • Tom McClintock (CA)
    • Mary E. Miller (IL)
    • Troy E. Nehls (TX)
    • Ralph Norman (SC)
    • Scott Perry (PA)
    • Chip Roy (TX)
    • Van Taylor (TX)

HOW, did this happen?

June 27 2022
Rep. Matt Gaetz was one of 20 Republicans who voted "no" to reauthorizing an anti-human trafficking law on Wednesday.
The act combats human trafficking — particularly sex trafficking — through severe penalties for perpetrators and support services for victims.

So, why did they vote no? What were the issues? Are we supposed to believe they are just evul?

They should................but aren't.
HOW, did this happen?

June 27 2022

The full list of those who voted "no" on Wednesday is:

• Brian Babin (TX)
  • Andy Biggs (AZ)
  • Lauren Boebert (CO)
  • Mo Brooks (AL)
  • Ken Buck (CO)
  • Andrew S. Clyde (GA)
  • Matt Gaetz (FL)
  • Louie Gohmert (TX)
  • Paul A. Gosar (AZ)
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA)
    • Andy Harris (MD)
    • Jody B. Hice (GA)
    • Thomas Massie (KY)
    • Tom McClintock (CA)
    • Mary E. Miller (IL)
    • Troy E. Nehls (TX)
    • Ralph Norman (SC)
    • Scott Perry (PA)
    • Chip Roy (TX)
    • Van Taylor (TX)
Well, there's more on the way. We're far from hitting rock bottom.

Here's the difference I see: Whereas the two most basic, fundamental qualities I look for in an elected official are temperament and intelligence, their top two qualities appear to be "wants to fight" and obedience.

Yeah, this does get worse.

Well, there's more on the way. We're far from hitting rock bottom.

Here's the difference I see: Whereas the two most basic, fundamental qualities I look for in an elected official are temperament and intelligence, their top two qualities appear to be "wants to fight" and obedience.

Yeah, this does get worse.

How do we work with someone who hates us and who thinks that we are the problem?

How do we work with someone who hates us and who thinks that we are the problem?
Holy crap, talk about irony. I'm not easily surprised, but that one got me a little.

I would quote you, any number of times, telling me that I'm the problem, spitting vulgarities at me, but why would I bother?

I know that you just want to fight. I get it. There's nothing I can do for you.

Last edited:
Holy crap, talk about irony. I'm not easily surprised, but that one got me a little.

I would quote you, any number of times, telling me that I'm the problem, but why would I bother?

I know that you just want to fight. I get it. There's nothing I can do for you.

You could do plenty. Instead you choose to do the opposite.

You could do plenty. Instead you choose to do the opposite.
Seems to me that you're winning. I'm losing. So play with someone else.

fPRls0w.jpg

LOOK, who you're voting for, defending and supporting?
They're nut jobs.

Trump did more to fight trafficking than anyone. If he had actually built the wall, trafficking would have fallen even more.

This bill that these people voted against, just because it was named "anti-trafficking" didn't mean it was a good bill.

Nothing. Fake news.

You made a point. You posted a picture. I didn't recognize it.

There was a lot of rioting over during the Trump years. It was not done by his people, but by your people in a hysterical overreaction with the INTENT of creating the perception that Trump being President was "not normal".

Blaming Trump for the actions of his enemies, done to fight him, is not reasonable.

Unless that picture had some meaning that I missed.

You made a point. You posted a picture. I didn't recognize it.

There was a lot of rioting over during the Trump years. It was not done by his people, but by your people in a hysterical overreaction with the INTENT of creating the perception that Trump being President was "not normal".

Blaming Trump for the actions of his enemies, done to fight him, is not reasonable.

Unless that picture had some meaning that I missed.
It does, you did, and I don't care.

Forum List

Back