Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

So which did you agree to? That he was immoral or that his behavior was immoral?

Which one are you saying, that Trump is immoral or that his behavior was immoral? You can't very well flip flop the question and then accuse me of flip flopping the answer.
Because then it appears that you flipped your position.

I never flipped my position that he should have done something to stop it. Why this isn't enough for you I'll never understand.

I've wondered how they can actually harbor a notion of a stolen "Landslide!" when, 20 months after the election, after their recounts, after their audits, after their investigations, after their death threats directed at Republican officeholders, poll workers, and their families, after dozens of court challenges, after a goon attack on Congress, after their failure to hang the vice President, after their fake elector scheme, after their plot to seize the states' voting machines, not only have they not contrived any credible evidence needed to litigate, they don't have a single suspect in their monumental caper that would have demanded legions of conspirators.
Well, it's simple, I'm afraid: Trump says so. He says it was a landslide win, so that's that.

This person is not a mystery. His history is clear and it is consistent. The fact that he communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole is not material for serious debate.

It's all right there for them. I know this has to do with an intense longing that has been building over the years, but try as I might, I'm still not able to put my finger on it.

Which one are you saying, that Trump is immoral or that his behavior was immoral? You can't very well flip flop the question and then accuse me of flip flopping the answer.

I never flipped my position that he should have done something to stop it. Why this isn't enough for you I'll never understand.
Me: “Do you see anything immoral about a guy who was enjoying the violence that was happening and chose not to intervene in stopping it?”

You: “I suppose so.”

So you were saying that he is immoral before you decided to flip on that one. Do you still stand by what you said here?

Well, it's simple, I'm afraid: Trump says so. He says it was a landslide win, so that's that.

This person is not a mystery. His history is clear and it is consistent. The fact that he communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole is not material for serious debate.

It's all right there for them. I know this has to do with an intense longing that has been building over the years, but try as I might, I'm still not able to put my finger on it.
His fake, baseless, claims are the pretext for his playing the victim card. His constant whining and obsessing over imaginary wrongs resonates with his devotees. The constant gnashing of tooth.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 10.42.58 AM.png

Cognitive dissonance.

E.g., "What is your opinion regarding Trump watching, for three hours, his goons savaging greatly-outnumbered police and trashing the Capitol in an attempt to sabotage the democratic process, while his minions, family, media shills, and others pleaded with him to call them off?"

View attachment 677218
"HILLARY!"
"HUNTER!"
"BAMBOO BALLOTS!"
"ITALIAN SATELLITES!"
"WHISPERING RAY"
I'm just curious what you expected him to do?

Me: “Do you see anything immoral about a guy who was enjoying the violence that was happening and chose not to intervene in stopping it?”

So you were saying that he is immoral before you decided to flip on that one. Do you still stand by what you said here?
where was Peloser in stopping the trespassing?

His fake, baseless, claims are the pretext for his playing the victim card. His constant whining and obsessing over imaginary wrongs resonates with his devotees. The constant gnashing of tooth.

Did he ninja attack the driver of his limo or not?

It is clear you think up is down and down is up.

You can scrutinize it to the best of your ability. Other people can scrutinize it. I don’t mind that at all. Scrutinize away.

Let me know when more than one such incident is found.

My point stands.

Except, you just accept some claims without question and refuse to consider others, depending on which side the information, claim or opinion supporters.

So, your offer is false.

still stuck on the TDS huh?

Still wondering what you expected Trump to do about Jan 6? If you answered that, I missed it.

Oh and, did Trump play ninja or not?

still stuck on the TDS huh?

Still wondering what you expected Trump to do about Jan 6? If you answered that, I missed it.
I would defer to Trump's lawyers, Trump's staff, Trump's political allies, Trump's media allies, and Trump's family, ALL of whom know him and the situation FAR better than YOU, Trumpster. And THEY were PLEADING with him, because THEY KNEW.

Maybe you should be asking THEM that ignorant question. Own your TDS, rube.

I would defer to Trump's lawyers, Trump's staff, Trump's political allies, Trump's media allies, and Trump's family, ALL of whom know him and the situation FAR better than YOU, Trumpster. And THEY were PLEADING with him, because THEY KNEW.

Maybe you should be asking THEM that ignorant question. Own your TDS, rube.
no, you said he sat back, I want to know what you expected him to do? Especially after the hearsay evidence suggested he wanted to go there. Can't have it both ways MAC.

no, you said he sat back, I want to know what you expected him to do? Especially after the hearsay evidence suggested he wanted to go there. Can't have it both ways MAC.
I don't NEED it both ways, rube.

Ask Trump's lawyers, Trump's staff, Trump's political allies, Trump's media allies, and Trump's family, ALL of whom know him and the situation FAR better than YOU, Trumpster. And THEY were PLEADING with him, because THEY KNEW.

I don't NEED it both ways, rube.

Ask Trump's lawyers, Trump's staff, Trump's political allies, Trump's media allies, and Trump's family, ALL of whom know him and the situation FAR better than YOU, Trumpster. And THEY were PLEADING with him, because THEY KNEW.
no, the hearsay evidence said he wanted to be at the capitol. You're asking why he didn't go. Which is it? two way cam

no, the hearsay evidence said he wanted to be at the capitol. You're asking why he didn't go. Which is it? two way cam
I'm not asking why he didn't go. I know they wouldn't LET HIM. I'm asking why HE CHOSE NOT TO STOP IT.

So YOU could ask those who were PLEADING WITH HIM:

Trump's lawyers, Trump's staff, Trump's political allies, Trump's media allies, and Trump's family, ALL of whom know him and the situation FAR better than YOU, Trumpster. And THEY were PLEADING with him, because THEY KNEW.

I'm not asking why he didn't go. I know they wouldn't LET HIM. I'm asking why HE CHOSE NOT TO STOP IT.

So YOU could ask those who were PLEADING WITH HIM:

Trump's lawyers, Trump's staff, Trump's political allies, Trump's media allies, and Trump's family, ALL of whom know him and the situation FAR better than YOU, Trumpster. And THEY were PLEADING with him, because THEY KNEW.
how was he going to do that exactly? name the solution you believe he omitted.

how was he going to do that exactly? name the solution you believe he omitted.
You're just playing games now. You lose. Tough shit.

The following people KNEW HE COULD STOP IT:

You're just playing games now. You lose. Tough shit.

The following people KNEW HE COULD STOP IT:

naw, that's you, complaining someone didn't do something but can't say what that something could have been. That's insanity, and it's okay, you are in fact that.

The first time I saw him say, "the only way I lose is if the election is rigged", I had a weird sense of foreboding.

But no way did I think it could turn into this. An absolute travesty. The deconstruction of our electoral system. Steve Bannon is getting his way, with big help from the rubes he and others have been manipulating.

Their standards are a little low for the guy.

To say the least.

Forum List

Back