Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

I like the way that you pretended to be too retarded to understand my simple point. REtarded looks good on you.
Clearly you’re just upset that you can’t refute my point.

You said that there could be other such mistakes but then failed to provide evidence for them.

Clearly you’re just upset that you can’t refute my point.

You said that there could be other such mistakes but then failed to provide evidence for them.

And now you are just lying.

When you lie like that X, you are admitting to yourself, that you are the bad guy.

Nah, you just failed to refute my point and now you’re making up a lie.

Except,
Nah, you just failed to refute my point and now you’re making up a lie.

Your point was a misrepresentation of my point. It was you lying.

That was teh end of the discussion. When you admitted to yourself that you needed to lie, to defend your position, that was you admitting that you KNOW that you are in the wrong, and that lying is what you need to do, to defend your position.

Thus, you lose.

With: Working for

Do you believe Ray Epps was working for the FBI?
1659409197177.jpeg

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

I think OP is a faggot!

Except,

Your point was a misrepresentation of my point. It was you lying.

That was teh end of the discussion. When you admitted to yourself that you needed to lie, to defend your position, that was you admitting that you KNOW that you are in the wrong, and that lying is what you need to do, to defend your position.

Thus, you lose.
Nah, you’re just flailing trying to come up with dumb excuses for your inability to refute my point.

The fact remains that you still only brought up one incident and you have yet to show that anything more nefarious than a simple mistake occurred.

My point stands.

Nah, you’re just flailing trying to come up with dumb excuses for your inability to refute my point.

The fact remains that you still only brought up one incident and you have yet to show that anything more nefarious than a simple mistake occurred.

My point stands.

YOUR position was that the system was overwhelmed, yet you ridicule the idea that the other cases should be given more scrutiny.

And that is ASSUMING on your part, that there was no ill intent by the prosecutors.

That is a position, that only makes sense, if you don't give a fuck, about civil rights, at least when it is your enemies being oppressed.

Not at all...like I said previously, you can't accept opinions/views, other than your own.
Your posts prove this, impeccably....
So you still can’t answer whether you think Ray Epps works for the FBI.

What’s the matter? Scared?

YOUR position was that the system was overwhelmed, yet you ridicule the idea that the other cases should be given more scrutiny.

And that is ASSUMING on your part, that there was no ill intent by the prosecutors.

That is a position, that only makes sense, if you don't give a fuck, about civil rights, at least when it is your enemies being oppressed.
Give them as much scrutiny as you like. That doesn’t bother me. Despite all your scrutiny, you still haven’t shown any other cases with similar mistakes. Shows how weak your argument is.

Your argument that there may have been nefarious intentions relies on exactly one incident out of hundreds. Just one. As your source says, and as I agree, it was most likely just a mistake. If you see more than that, it’s because you’re delusional.

My point stands.

Forum List

Back