Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

I am not a Trump supporter but there is not a more dishonest or uninformed person on this forum than P@TRIOT

Obama came in after the collapse, the surge in dropping unemployment and improving the market was easy as he started at a much lower baseline.

It's like a baseball player who is in a slump and is hitting .160 at mid-year and then finishes the year at .200, while the guy hitting .350 at mid year has to try and improve but ends up batting .338 for the year.. Do fans heap praise on the first batter for this amazing run to end the year? Trump entered office with the economy doing fairly well. Not great, but basically "normal". He needed to improve the results to be better than average and he has.

Once Obama took over and went wild with debt and investing, coupled with interest free money, it was a certain that the economy would rebound and numbers will continue. Anyone could do that on the backs of future generation. He would have been far more impressive to go after those who abused their shareholders and played the system which helped temporarily hurt it badly. This use of debt is also going to hurt Trump, though he used most of it for the military, not the market.

You have to look at job creation, wage increases and the more granular aspects of the economy. He should trumpet these successes about driving investment by U.S corporations, returning jobs back, pushing for retraining commitments and calling companies to remain in America. Also, the USMCA, it's a weakness for the Dems that they have disregarded it, he needs to speak about the auto industry requirements in particular that force Mexico to pay higher wages. This will lead to jobs staying in the U.S, some may even come back from Mexico.

They have avoided signing this and Trump must tout it on the campaign trail and evidence the Dems don't care about their jobs, Middle Class or helping the poor with industry, they are supporting Big Businesses to leave. He can turn the narrative easily.

Obama came in after the collapse, the surge in dropping unemployment and improving the market was easy as he started at a much lower baseline.

It's like a baseball player who is in a slump and is hitting .160 at mid-year and then finishes the year at .200, while the guy hitting .350 at mid year has to try and improve but ends up batting .338 for the year.. Do fans heap praise on the first batter for this amazing run to end the year? Trump entered office with the economy doing fairly well. Not great, but basically "normal". He needed to improve the results to be better than average and he has.

Once Obama took over and went wild with debt and investing, coupled with interest free money, it was a certain that the economy would rebound and numbers will continue. Anyone could do that on the backs of future generation. He would have been far more impressive to go after those who abused their shareholders and played the system which helped temporarily hurt it badly. This use of debt is also going to hurt Trump, though he used most of it for the military, not the market.

You have to look at job creation, wage increases and the more granular aspects of the economy. He should trumpet these successes about driving investment by U.S corporations, returning jobs back, pushing for retraining commitments and calling companies to remain in America. Also, the USMCA, it's a weakness for the Dems that they have disregarded it, he needs to speak about the auto industry requirements in particular that force Mexico to pay higher wages. This will lead to jobs staying in the U.S, some may even come back from Mexico.

They have avoided signing this and Trump must tout it on the campaign trail and evidence the Dems don't care about their jobs, Middle Class or helping the poor with industry, they are supporting Big Businesses to leave. He can turn the narrative easily.
So what do you think about the post?

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.

Thanks.

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.
So you agree with the post, it's fine with you?

Thanks.

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.

Thanks.

Why the fuck don't you tell us about the post you dumb ignorant fucking hypocrite?

Tell us again, please....how you deny that the 2008 crash was ALL republicans fault.

I have never once seen you acknowledge what the economy did (unemployment rate) did only after the democrats took control of congress after 2007 and then lost the House in 2010.

Do you know what the unemployment rate was at the end of 2006? It was 4.6 percent where the republicans had control of congress from 1995 to 2006.

What did the unemployment rate do from 2007 to 2010 under democrat control?

Well, go ahead you demented double talking ignorant hypocritical loser.

Better whip out that race card you cling to you dumb buttfuck. You are owned in your own thread.

I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010, under democrat control.

The fact that you credit obama.....

Good Lord you are a loser.

Thanks.

Why the fuck don't you tell us about the post you dumb ignorant fucking hypocrite?

Tell us again, please....how you deny that the 2008 crash was ALL republicans fault.

I have never once seen you acknowledge what the economy did (unemployment rate) did only after the democrats took control of congress after 2007 and then lost the House in 2010.

Do you know what the unemployment rate was at the end of 2006? It was 4.6 percent where the republicans had control of congress from 1995 to 2006.

Better whip out that race card you cling to you dumb buttfuck. You are owned in your own thread.

I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010, under democrat control.

Yeah.

So what do you think of the post?

Thanks.
Hey dumb ass...read your own chart. The decline doesn’t begin until after the 2010 ass kicking in which Republicans took control of the House and thousands of state and local seats across the nation (such as Scott Walker in Wisconsin).

God you are a mindless minion. :laugh:

Thanks.

Yeah.

Fuck you

Thanks.

Yeah.

It’s pretty clear to everyone we think your post makes you look like an idiot carrying water for the Hussein.

Thanks.

Yeah.

It’s pretty clear to everyone we think your post makes you look like an idiot carrying water for the Hussein.
Have I posted something that you feel is incorrect?

Yeah.

We all know you are a leftwing hack. You’re trying to make your Hussein look good. Instead you only made the GOP look good.

Yeah.

We all know you are a leftwing hack. You’re trying to make your Hussein look good. Instead you only made the GOP look good.

Forum List

Back