Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

...So what do you think about the post?.
The post is extremely disingenuous.

It fails to take into account the Housing Market Crash and Great Recession of 2007-2010 and its after-effects.

To compare apples-to-apples, Trump would have to time-travel back to 2007-2010, to inherit the same economic disasters.

Shrub left Obumble with a hot mess and the latter struggled to get the economy back under control for quite some time.

What struck ME about the graphic was the large and continuing decline of unemployment under Obumble throughout most of his term.

Truthfully, it makes Trump's progress on unemployment look like a mere continuation of progress begun under Obumble.

Trump, no doubt, contributed to the continued downward trend in unemployment, but it wasn't all his doing - not by a long shot.

What struck ME about the graphic was the large and continuing decline of unemployment under Obumble throughout most of his term.
Did it “strike” you that 6 of his 8 years in office, the entire nation was under complete and total control of the Republican Party and the Tea Party? Of course not. That’s too inconvenient for you.

C8520D2A-2EEB-464D-A5F9-E4F919C4B0AF.jpeg

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.
So you agree with the post, it's fine with you?

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.

^^^^^^This. Once Congress was taken away from the Democrats, it stopped Obama from implementing more "You didn't build that" style of economic disasters, like Obamacare. The market then had the confidence to then begin self correcting.

Still the recovery under Obama was tepid, and we had an economic environment I'd describe as "MALAISE", until Trump.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.
Why the fuck don't you tell us about the post you dumb ignorant fucking hypocrite?

Tell us again, please....how you deny that the 2008 crash was ALL republicans fault.

I have never once seen you acknowledge what the economy did (unemployment rate) did only after the democrats took control of congress after 2007 and then lost the House in 2010.

Do you know what the unemployment rate was at the end of 2006? It was 4.6 percent where the republicans had control of congress from 1995 to 2006.

What did the unemployment rate do from 2007 to 2010 under democrat control?

Well, go ahead you demented double talking ignorant hypocritical loser.

Better whip out that race card you cling to you dumb buttfuck. You are owned in your own thread.

I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010, under democrat control.

The fact that you credit obama.....

Good Lord you are a loser.
That's an impressive historical re-write, beginning with the crash of 2008. By 2008 the employment economy was already ashes. And the picture you paint of poor helpless Republicans walking around in a fog bumping into door frames and wondering where they are, McConnell's stonewalling notwithstanding. Also your praise of the 'genius' of creating jobs and lowering unemployment for black folks lower than ever before is a bit of a fallacy. After all, Pre-Civil War, black unemployment was zero. I cannot comment on wages increasing, but reports say they are decades behind vs the rise in corporate profits.

And yes! I credit Obama, who handed off a hell of a lot better than he got. And I read this morning the Trump is now blaming Obama for the unsatisfying air conditioning at the White House and wants his book deal contract investigated. Trump gives pettiness a new low, as missiles fly out of NK, Iran builds centrifuges because of our dishonoring our word to them, and our southern borders look like animal holding pens. If pettiness is "Great", you got your wish! Mazel tov!

Thanks.

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.

^^^^^^This. Once Congress was taken away from the Democrats, it stopped Obama from implementing more "You didn't build that" style of economic disasters, like Obamacare. The market then had the confidence to then begin self correcting.

Still the recovery under Obama was tepid, and we had an economic environment I'd describe as "MALAISE", until Trump.
So you're fine with the post?

Thanks.

So you're fine with the post?
Lol

Holy shit

Thanks.
Obama didn't do it as president. He helped do it while he was a Senator.
Obama wasn't a major cause of unemployment. He simply benefited the most from it.

Thanks.
Obama didn't do it as president. He helped do it while he was a Senator.
Obama wasn't a major cause of unemployment. He simply benefited the most from it.
So you're fine with the post overall, or would you revise it to also blame Obama in part for the Bush years?

Forum List

Back