Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

When unemployment under bush reached 10% THE HOUSE WAS CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS.
Bush never vetoed one job creating idea democrats came up with... they spent there time using the media as propaganda to beat on Bush and the war.
Obama won and and finals shack shack jobs exploded!
Bush and Trump sure are victims, aren't they?
As far as unemployment no.. they had jobs lol
Not sure what your point is.. do you have one?
No point. I'm curious about what you folks think of that post.

I'm getting a fairly clear picture, thanks.

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
Hey dumb ass...read your own chart. The decline doesn’t begin until after the 2010 ass kicking in which Republicans took control of the House and thousands of state and local seats across the nation (such as Scott Walker in Wisconsin).

God you are a mindless minion. :laugh:

The decline begins in 2010. The Republican Congress was sworn in January 2011. Obama and the Democrats turned it around.

The US economy is like a 100 car freight train. It takes a long time to speed up or slow down. Democrats took over the House in January of 2007, not 2006, by which time foreclosures were at record highs and the smart money was starting to sell their overpriced real estate and hunker down.

I have a friend who sold his townhouse in Philly at the height of the bubble, put the profits into government insured securities and waited. He purchased a co-op in brownstone in downtown Manhattan with access to a rooftop deck, after the housing market crash.

When unemployment under bush reached 10% THE HOUSE WAS CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS.
Bush never vetoed one job creating idea democrats came up with... they spent there time using the media as propaganda to beat on Bush and the war.
Obama won and and finals shack shack jobs exploded!
Bush and Trump sure are victims, aren't they?
As far as unemployment no.. they had jobs lol
Not sure what your point is.. do you have one?
No point. I'm curious about what you folks think of that post.

I'm getting a fairly clear picture, thanks.
Jobs with no wages in wealthy urban areas isn’t a good job.

Trump has created jobs with wages rising. HUGE DIFFERENCE

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
Hey dumb ass...read your own chart. The decline doesn’t begin until after the 2010 ass kicking in which Republicans took control of the House and thousands of state and local seats across the nation (such as Scott Walker in Wisconsin).

God you are a mindless minion. :laugh:

The decline begins in 2010. The Republican Congress was sworn in January 2011. Obama and the Democrats turned it around.

The US economy is like a 100 car freight train. It takes a long time to speed up or slow down. Democrats took over the House in January of 2007, not 2006, by which time foreclosures were at record highs and the smart money was starting to sell their overpriced real estate and hunker down.

I have a friend who sold his townhouse in Philly at the height of the bubble, put the profits into government insured securities and waited. He purchased a co-op in brownstone in downtown Manhattan with access to a rooftop deck, after the housing market crash.
Trumps tariffs and deregulation has created manufacturing jobs in America. Obama created burger flipping jobs for single mothers with 3 kids lol

Congress has a lot to do with the economy. Usually when the GOP has control of Congress, the economy does better.

GOP President plus GOP Congress usually produces the best economic results.

However, I do remember when Obama was so embarrassed by his economy he ordered the Bureau of Labor and Statistics to change the way they calculated unemployment.

It was one of the more dishonest things Obama ever did.

He simply tried to hide his and his party's poor performance on the economy by changing the rules.

Should not shock anyone, as that is their M.O., covering shit up and moving goal posts.

Jobs with no wages in wealthy urban areas isn’t a good job. Trump has created jobs with wages rising. HUGE DIFFERENCE
Yeah, not so much. As with everything else, the trajectory has simply continued.

Except the deficit has exploded. During a time of growth. Not good.

Making stuff up to prove a point doesn't prove a point.

WwLNJCO.jpg

Thanks.

During Obama's last year unemployment rate leveled to what it was before the crisis. Then Trump was sworn in, and now we have one of the lowest rates in history, lower than in 2000 even.

Would this have continued under Obama? No, Trump's cuts on regulations and especially the cut on corporate taxes have had an impact. In fact, we could have a rising rate, which we will soon have anyway as the economy is a ticking time bomb.

What is comically stupid is to assume that a trajectory would continue on its own virtue. This is impossible, since we would hit a negative unemployment rate in the future. There is no reason to believe that Obama's trend would have continued with Obama in charge. Having a trend at 10% unemployment rate is quite a different beast from having the same trend at 1%

Finally, you should look at what data you are presenting more carefully, "The Atlanta Fed's Wage Growth Tracker is a measure of the nominal wage growth of individuals". Nominal wages???

Last edited:
Jobs with no wages in wealthy urban areas isn’t a good job. Trump has created jobs with wages rising. HUGE DIFFERENCE
Yeah, not so much. As with everything else, the trajectory has simply continued.

WwLNJCO.jpg
Lol looks like the only time wages went up was when republicans had the house and trump was president hahah

Thanks.

During Obama's last year unemployment rate leveled to what it was before the crisis. Then Trump was sworn in, and now we have one of the lowest rates in history, lower than in 2000 even.

Would this have continued under Obama? No, Trump's cuts on regulations and especially the cut on corporate taxes have had an impact. In fact, we could have a rising rate, which we will soon have anyway as the economy is a ticking time bomb.
So you're fine with the post quoted in OP?

Thanks.
It looks to me like either (1) President Trump has only continued what President Obama had already begun, or (2)(the more likely scenario) that Presidents have very little influence over employment in the private sector.

I will say this. Obama said that certain jobs were gone from the U.S. forever and never coming back. I agreed with Trump that such a notion is complete bullshit.

The federal government only has influence over two things essentially. The rate of inflation and national security.

However, these are other areas where the federal government can INCENTIVIZE hiring. When corporations get tax benefits for hiring, trust me. They will hire and that is what is happening. As the left yell and scream with their fucking cliches of "tax relief for the rich." They are such losers. Meanwhile an asshole like Mac will ignore the unemployment rates dropping to historic lows among minorities and that is the reason.

Trust me, much of the reason why the unemployment rate sky rocketed AFTER the dems took control of the House and Senate in 2007, and when the writing was on the wall that they were OBVIOUSLY going to capture the White House after the reps ran empty suit Mccain in 2008, corporate America began mass layoffs. They knew the party of big tax was coming and that is what happened.

That is what we will not read with from the media, but that is the reality. I was advised by adviser that I should cut as much payroll as possible. So, were all of my friends that owned businesses.

I started to liquidate investments and I sent money overseas. That is what many people did. Including 90% of the people that belong at my club. All are millionaires and it is about 80% democrat voters.

Around 70% Jewish and nearly all of them are committed democrats. Trust me, nearly all of them with very few exceptions are democrats. All of them take and love their tax cuts, all of them hide their money and all of them are cheap as hell.

A stooge like Mac may deny that, but that is what was happening.

WwLNJCO.jpg
Lol looks like the only time wages went up was when republicans had the house and trump was president hahah
That's what you see? Okay.

WwLNJCO.jpg
That's what you see? Okay.
Ummm yea.. when trump won and republicans had the house in 2016 your chart jumps.. confidence rose. Thank god! I think the promise of ridding Obama care helped business invest more

I am not a Trump supporter but there is not a more dishonest or uninformed person on this forum than P@TRIOT

more dishonest than you???

and if there is something wrong with what he said why didnt you say what it is and what the truth is,,,

to just accuse someone of lying and not proving what the truth is makes you more of a liar than them

Thanks.
/——/ I always take the UE rate with a grain of salt regardless of who is in office. It all depends on who is counting the UE, besides it is just an estimate. At the end of the day, the trend is positive and Trump failed to wreck the job market as democRATs promised.

So no Trump supporters have a problem with the post quoted in the OP. Not one.
are you claiming its not true???
I'm just asking a question. Clearly you're fine with it.
clearly youre a fucking TDS idiot,,,

are you asking if I'm OK with high unemployment???

or low???
No, that's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking if you're okay with that post.

You clearly are. Great. Thanks.

Forum List

Back