Trump: Tackling the big issues via tweety

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
15873610_10157959781585231_5625348457804376405_n.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-quadruple-facepalm-e1300317290948.jpg

Twitter is a new communications technology and old man Trump is certainly making the most of it.

BHO never thought of this.

Get used to it.

LOL....

BHO....

'Thought"....

That meat puppet faggot was managed and handled every step of the way. Anyone could have tweeted some insipid shit for the messiah, everything he says is scripted anyway. The media was the messiah's left hand. They got people riled up about stupid shit like queer weddings, queers in the military, and then finally faggots in the ladies room. NEVER MIND the lowest percentage of actively working people since Carter, never mind obscure politicians from countries bed wetters can't even spell let alone find on a map troll the president.
Fucking ISIS trolled us. but the media ignored that and droned on about gun control, global warming, nothing to see about hitlary, Trumps a racists... blah... blah... blah...

isis-photoshopped-michelle-obamas-bring-back-our-girls-placard.jpg

So I'm glad we have a president that's trolling the fuck out of libs. While they're all uptight about that, it will drown out Chuck Schumer's prattle about starving black orphan babies freezing on the streets and being eaten by republicans.

I liked how Amy Schumer's uncle said "We can't have a twitter President"...then proceeds to say, "MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN." in the same speech.

Snowflakes love bumper sticker politics.

"YOU CAN'T HUG CHILDREN WITH NUCLEAR ARMS".....you know....that mindless bullshit.

Schumer says that issues cannot be debated in 140 characters, then proceeds to parrot the SNOWFLAKE GEM, "MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN".

What a fucking douche nozzle.

Last edited:
Ha, it's y'all hater loons who hang on his every word. You're still following him. He's got ya hooked. :)

Trump should use Twitter to communicate his thoughts to those who want to know.

Why should he trust the media to communicate his message when WE HAVE CONCRETE PROOF THAT THE MSM IS CORRUPT?

Would you trust your money to a bank robber? Unlikely. Why should Trump trust the MSM? He can communicate directly and whenever he wants to.

The old fart is absolutely RUNNING CIRCLES around the Dems with the use of social media.

I liked how Amy Schumer's uncle said "We can't have a twitter President"...then proceeds to say, "MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN." in the same speech.

Snowflakes love bumper sticker politics.

"YOU CAN'T HUG CHILDREN WITH NUCLEAR ARMS".....you know....that mindless bullshit.

Schumer says that issues cannot be debated in 140 characters, then proceeds to parrot the SNIOWFLAKE GEM, "MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN".

What a fucking douche nozzle.
You lost perspective long ago, but maybe this will help:

The president elect is using twitter as a medium for stating US policy. He's not talking to the press. He's not writing anything. He's not having his people spell out policy. His tweets ARE his policy. And, it works - look what he did to Toyota! Look how he watches The Apprentice, the comedy shows, the Golden Globes, etc. Look how he got Indiana to cough up money for some local company. Look at how he raged against the idea of investigating Russia's fake news program targeting our democracy while demanding that they investigate how NBC found out about it.

That's his policy.

On the other hand, comedians and commentators are expected to point out the good and the bad - they aren't required to formulate US policy, as that is not their job.

Be honest, how many of you left wing loons either got a twitter account or started following Trump after the election?

Leftists love to hate. It's what they do best. They're hanging on Trump's every word. They're completely addicted to Trump tweets. It's funny, because i'm a Trump supporter and i don't really pay attention to his tweets.

It's the loony Trump-Haters who are obsessed. But i think Trump loves it. He's got em hooked. I really think he enjoys messin with the haters.

obama is called the first social media president and had a twitter account for years. but you are right. he never thought to put out such petty and retarded shit as trump.

No he got right up on the podium for that.

One time your meat puppet faggot THANKED HIMSELF while reading the Irish PM's telepromter speech.

THAT'S HOW FUCKING STUPID OBOZO IS.

Forum List

Back