Trump: Tackling the big issues via tweety

obama is called the first social media president and had a twitter account for years. but you are right. he never thought to put out such petty and retarded shit as trump.

No he got right up on the podium for that.

One time your meat puppet faggot THANKED HIMSELF while reading the Irish PM's telepromter speech.

THAT'S HOW FUCKING STUPID OBOZO IS.
Not all that surprising the asshole just give himself another medal.

15873610_10157959781585231_5625348457804376405_n.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-quadruple-facepalm-e1300317290948.jpg
That'sit two years ago?

Come on he has newer material than that!

I liked how Amy Schumer's uncle said "We can't have a twitter President"...then proceeds to say, "MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN." in the same speech.

Snowflakes love bumper sticker politics.

"YOU CAN'T HUG CHILDREN WITH NUCLEAR ARMS".....you know....that mindless bullshit.

Schumer says that issues cannot be debated in 140 characters, then proceeds to parrot the SNIOWFLAKE GEM, "MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN".

What a fucking douche nozzle.
You lost perspective long ago, but maybe this will help:

The president elect is using twitter as a medium for stating US policy. He's not talking to the press. He's not writing anything. He's not having his people spell out policy. His tweets ARE his policy. And, it works - look what he did to Toyota! Look how he watches The Apprentice, the comedy shows, the Golden Globes, etc. Look how he got Indiana to cough up money for some local company. Look at how he raged against the idea of investigating Russia's fake news program targeting our democracy while demanding that they investigate how NBC found out about it.

That's his policy.

On the other hand, comedians and commentators are expected to point out the good and the bad - they aren't required to formulate US policy, as that is not their job.

He is fucking the status quo in the ear. Good for him. I wouldn't do anything through the MSM.

I am not sure a bill can be written in 140 characters....certainly not Obamacare.

What the hell.....I'll bite. What specific tweets of his concern you and what specific damage have they done that is consistent with your concerns? How should he have communicated the data in those tweets?

Just a BTW..."MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN"...is a new favorite mindless drivel of the snowflakes. Pelosi jumped on board right away. Perfect Twitter and bumper sticker bullshit.

What SPECIFICALLY did he "DO TO TOYOTA" that I am looking at?

Geez, maybe you should listen to Trump...I'm guessing you wish you'd have listened to Romney concerning Russia as well!
You have made the wrong assumptions about me, retard.
It wasn't really intended for you although it turns out that is the only way it can be interpreted...I read your signature and am pretty sure I know where you come down on the political spectrum...I thought you quoted someone else's thread because I was trying to piggyback your post so I could keep an eye on my shrimp scampi...since I cannot find that "tweet" posted by anyone else it would seem I am as lazy as "retarded" and had to pay for it, not sure which is worse...my bad bro.

Last edited:
Twitter is a new communications technology and old man Trump is certainly making the most of it.

BHO never thought of this.

Get used to it.
obama is called the first social media president and had a twitter account for years. but you are right. he never thought to put out such petty and retarded shit as trump.
I like Obama, but in fairness it was beneficial for him to let the media tell us what he was really saying...The outrage coming from the left over the tweets tells me they are wreaking havoc on the left...if this were hurting Trump the media would be encouraging it, not going to the mattresses to try and stop it.

Forum List

Back