Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

He should have defied the 1/6 committee, it was a witch hunt where the witnesses did nothing but report 2nd hand heresy
Why do you try to pretend that you have reason to know?

You were told to avert your eyes and you did.

The vast majority of the testimony was from people AT THE WHITE HOUSE.

Do you understand?

TRUMP! was a pretty good president in tough times. He was the Peace President, being the first in decades to start no new hostilities, for just one example, and still preferable to what we have now.

Didn’t trump nearly start a war with Iran after he ripped up the nuclear deal with their country, thus giving Iran the ability to develop their own nuclear weapons? No new hostilities, peace president? This is how delusional the maga cult is. Keep drinking that koolaid.

You mean when I'm not exposing your lies, slaughtering your shibboleths, or schooling you on the facts?

Duh!
No, I mean you are a proven lying, denying, worthless, insulting waste of time.

Have fun with that, troll.

Would he? How do you figure?

Well, since they had been engaged in negotiations (which wasn’t unusual for Presidential papers) and since he was within his rights to challenge some subpoenas, and since the government was dealing with the immediately preceding president, their resort to a “criminal” process was unseemly and it was partisan politics undermining the integrity of the DOJ in the process.

Could they do it? Obviously. But it was a dick move and is a threat to our Republic. We don’t wanna be a “republic” preceded by the term “banana.”

The good news is this: that dumbass, Brandon, may very well lose this war. And payback is gonna be a bitch.
That's complete fiction.

Grifty had lied about what he had, he had a lawyer certify his lie, and the raid was triggered by a tip that Grifty was hiding SPECIFIC material under subpoena.

There was no Good Faith on the part of Team Grifty.

No, I mean you are a proven lying, denying, worthless, insulting waste of time.

Have fun with that, troll.
I proved YOU lied.

But you didn't hesitate before moving on with more uninformed bullshitty.

This isn't about your self esteem, Fluffy.

What did I do?

I told the Truth.

All of you averted your eyes, crying "witch hunt"..

None of you understand that the vast bulk of the testimony was from WH counsels, appointees and employees...
no you didnt. Cause I watched the hearings that were televised

yes i am aware of the testimony that wasnt televised and that why i know what Shifty and come did was use parody when they spoke about it

Didn’t trump nearly start a war with Iran after he ripped up the nuclear deal with their country, thus giving Iran the ability to develop their own nuclear weapons? No new hostilities, peace president? This is how delusional the maga cult is. Keep drinking that koolaid.
/——/ War actually started when Dementia Joe stole the election. Now try and deny it.

I proved YOU lied.

But you didn't hesitate before moving on with more uninformed bullshitty.

This isn't about your self esteem, Fluffy.
laughing hilariously.jpg

no you didnt. Cause I watched the hearings that were televised

yes i am aware of the testimony that wasnt televised and that why i know what Shifty and come did was use parody when they spoke about it

What is the name of the WH counsel?

Forum List

Back