Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

/——/ Slurred speech, shaking hands with people only he sees, wandering around the stage confused. Ya know, if Trump did this while President you’d be screeching 25th Amendment.

It was Grifty's own appointees who raised the possibility of invoking the 25th..

Yea...you did....otherwise you would have missed the spelling.
No...he didn't sound like that.

He sounded like a guy who knows his client is a total shit...he tried very hard to be professional by citing executive privilege in declining to answer questions - but it was clear that he was shamed by his participation.

Were you also unmoved by the entire leadership of the DoJ testifying that they and more than 40 federal prosecutors threatened to resign, on the spot, if Grifty proceeded with his fake elector scam?

How about the guy who was so disgusted he wanted to resign, but didn't.....for the good of the country?

I don't believe you watched it.....even the NYPost and Washington Examiner reached their limits.
i would of missed the spelling? just because you can’t spell his name doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t

yes he simply sounded like a lawyer giving his advice. nothing remarkable about it

i am not moved at all by people disagreeing with others…i am not at all surprised that happens. I am however moved by folks like Shifty using parody to divide the country

Huh, Cassidy the STAR WITNESS was gonna bring Trump down. She was a joke. Even her heresay made TRump look like Stallone in an action movie. She had nothing, she saw nothing, she said she heard something, but the person she heard it from, DENIED saying it......that's your STAR WITNESS.
Do you recall getting the sworn testimony you were promised from the FBI rebutting Cassidy (who, BTW, was not "the star witness")?

Me neither...

Can you figure out why?

Do you recall getting the sworn testimony you were promised from the FBI rebutting Cassidy (who, BTW, was not "the star witness")?

Me neither...

Can you figure out why?
because Shiftt refused to let them come back and testify.

Were you also unmoved by the entire leadership of the DoJ testifying that they and more than 40 federal prosecutors threatened to resign, on the spot, if Grifty proceeded with his fake elector scam?

How about the guy who was so disgusted he wanted to resign, but didn't.....for the good of the country?

We now know why one of John Durhams lawyers suddenly quit, over his rabbit hole pursuits.

No...that's false.

You need to stop making shit up.

Ornato, whose story she was relating, couldn't recall details "in the fog of war"...
no it’s completely true. The SS wanted to come back, the Committee wouldn’t let them.

Me neither...

Can you figure out why?
Its easy being a SS agent and tweeting that you can rebut something.

It's another to actually do so under oath.

i would of missed the spelling? just because you can’t spell his name doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t

yes he simply sounded like a lawyer giving his advice. nothing remarkable about it

i am not moved at all by people disagreeing with others…i am not at all surprised that happens. I am however moved by folks like Shifty using parody to divide the country
The WH Counsol
Sure...

If I were trump I would not cooperate with the committee or answer a single question

If that means taking the 5th a thousand times so be it
They made Hillary Clinton testify for 11 hours.

Surely Trump can beat that record.

We also know these clowns were led to believe that the criminal element pertained to the "Clintonistas"...

Slack jawed imbeciles.

And they had such high hopes of Durham.

From just a year ago

Durham is now in the process of linking all the smarmy, treasonous leftists to this heinous setup of President Trump. If everything Durham is uncovering is true, these crimes by the Dems and their media and corporate accomplices are worse than anything our nation has ever endured. Worse than Watergate or Teapot Dome. Infiltrating the computers in the office of the president? Are you kidding? I’m not sure Agatha Christie or Robert B. Parker, or even Arthur Conan Doyle could have dreamed this up.

And they had such high hopes of Durham.

From just a year ago

Durham is now in the process of linking all the smarmy, treasonous leftists to this heinous setup of President Trump. If everything Durham is uncovering is true, these crimes by the Dems and their media and corporate accomplices are worse than anything our nation has ever endured. Worse than Watergate or Teapot Dome. Infiltrating the computers in the office of the president? Are you kidding? I’m not sure Agatha Christie or Robert B. Parker, or even Arthur Conan Doyle could have dreamed this up.
This could become the Mother of All Blowbacks...

Forum List

Back