Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

And they had such high hopes of Durham.

From just a year ago

Durham is now in the process of linking all the smarmy, treasonous leftists to this heinous setup of President Trump. If everything Durham is uncovering is true, these crimes by the Dems and their media and corporate accomplices are worse than anything our nation has ever endured. Worse than Watergate or Teapot Dome. Infiltrating the computers in the office of the president? Are you kidding? I’m not sure Agatha Christie or Robert B. Parker, or even Arthur Conan Doyle could have dreamed this up.
Brent Smith, aka The Common Constitutionalist, is a constitutional conservative who advocates for first principles — the founders’ original intent and enemy of progressives.

And, clearly, a slack jawed moron.

Yea...you did....otherwise you would have missed the spelling.
No...he didn't sound like that.

He sounded like a guy who knows his client is a total shit...he tried very hard to be professional by citing executive privilege in declining to answer questions - but it was clear that he was shamed by his participation.

Were you also unmoved by the entire leadership of the DoJ testifying that they and more than 40 federal prosecutors threatened to resign, on the spot, if Grifty proceeded with his fake elector scam?

How about the guy who was so disgusted he wanted to resign, but didn't.....for the good of the country?

I don't believe you watched it.....even the NYPost and Washington Examiner reached their limits.
Ah yes, the DOJ, the purveyors of truth and fairnes and impartiality........you realize that ship sailed with the Russia Hoax and Clinton Email scandal.

Ah yes, the DOJ, the purveyors of truth and fairnes and impartiality........you realize that ship sailed with the Russia Hoax and Clinton Email scandal.
They were GRIFTY'S APPOINTEES, replacing his other appointee, who replaced Banjo Beau...

And you're trying to convince me you watched it?

Do you recall getting the sworn testimony you were promised from the FBI rebutting Cassidy (who, BTW, was not "the star witness")?

Me neither...

Can you figure out why?
They did interview, and the media did not report much.....hmmm, funny they didnt, I wonder why? Why didn't they interview on tv? why aren't the transcripts made public?

Becasue in a propaganda investigation, if they dispute you, you ignore it.......you know this..

Secret Service officials quickly disputed the account from Hutchinson about a physical altercation.

And how do I know they didn't tell what the media wanted them to

Funny how they don't like the govt agencies that go against their narrative.......

TRUMP! is the kind of guy who says a lot of stuff, most of which he isn't seriously contemplating doing. He's a blowhard, blustering kind of guy and says whatever is on the front of his mind, something seasoned politicians rarely do. Washington wasn't ready for someone like him, and he wasn't ready for Washington.

Like with his 'mean tweets', Trump often says things just to make Democrats' / snowflakes' heads

1675355415451.png

They did interview, and the media did not report much.....hmmm, funny they didnt, I wonder why? Why didn't they interview on tv? why aren't the transcripts made public?

Becasue in a propaganda investigation, if they dispute you, you ignore it.......you know this..

Secret Service officials quickly disputed the account from Hutchinson about a physical altercation.

And how do I know they didn't tell what the media wanted them to

Funny how they don't like the govt agencies that go against their narrative.......
Try again.

Cassidy testified to WHAT ORNATO TOLD HER, not to what happened in the limo.

Try again.

Cassidy testified to WHAT ORNATO TOLD HER, not to what happened in the limo.
First, that's not how the press and democrats portrayed it. Plus Ornato DENIED he said that.......so it is madeup heresay......SHE WAS NOT THERE.............

First, that's not how the press and democrats portrayed it. Plus Ornato DENIED he said that.......so it is madeup heresay......SHE WAS NOT THERE.............
Ornato DID NOT deny it.

There was no way to "portray" it...she spoke, live, under oath and made it perfectly clear that she was referring to a conversation.

You must stop lying.

No new hostilities, that's reality. Sure, he used the credible threat of American military force to move things along but didn't just start bombing and/or put boots on the ground.

This is why I consider so many to be simplistic simpletons. All they know is "I hate that guy", so they refuse to believe anything that doesn't echo that hate. You can hate TRUMP! all you want, but you can't deny that he was the first American president in decades to not start any new military hostilities.

You realized that Trump used a drone strike to kill Iran's most powerful general right? Trump risked all out war by the thinnest of margins, for what?. Over 2000 Military personnel at al assad base were running for bunkers as over a dozen ballistic missles were landing on top of them with 1000 lb warheads. They don't even have any air defense there. You think the US would have let that go if 200-300 soldiers had been killed in that incident? That's reality.

TRUMP! is the kind of guy who says a lot of stuff, most of which he isn't seriously contemplating doing. He's a blowhard, blustering kind of guy and says whatever is on the front of his mind, something seasoned politicians rarely do. Washington wasn't ready for someone like him, and he wasn't ready for Washington.

He doesn't do a lot of stuff he says because the ppl who work for him simply ignore his orders, like Mike Pence and William Barr, among many others. Either that or they talk him down from whatever nonsense or illegal activity he wants to set in motion. However no one could stop him when he decided to blackmail Zelensky into saying he had dirt on Biden by illegally holding up military aid to his country so that it would benefit Putin.

If I were trump I would not cooperate with the committee or answer a single question

If that means taking the 5th a thousand times so be it
we know, as Trump said in his own words: only the mob or criminals or guilty people plead the 5th. Trump is guilty as fuck, so he had to plead the 5th because he had no valid legal excuse for his criminal actions. Also this disposition is under oath, so if Trump told more lies he would get another criminal charge.

Forum List

Back