Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

One of those people who'll stomp little mudlickers like you into the dirt?

Produce those court records or you're a liar. Then tell me what is wrong with taking the 5th when it is your legal right? You have a problem with legal rights, little mudwhomper? Or do you only have a problem with them because Trump denied you another opportunity to diddle yourself again with your orange dildo?
You're one of those people that can't handle the truth about Trump. IOW a cultist.

Yes, Trump like any other criminal defendant has the right not to implicate himself. A whole lot of good it did him. lol

You're one of those people that can't handle the truth about Trump. IOW a cultist.

Yes, Trump like any other criminal defendant has the right not to implicate himself. A whole lot of good it did him. lol
It was amazing to watch the stark contrast, when Republicans and Trump staffers were testifying under oath to the Insurrection Committee, while Trump and his henchmen were hiding like scared little bunnies behind the Fifth Amendment.

Seven "sources", all of which have strong left biases.

Nope.

And the rule in debate is not that your opponent is lazy if they don't want to do your research for you. Besides, I don't use google. I know better.

Do better.

Simply saying "nuh-unh" isn't a debate tactic either. You asked for links, I provided. Bring up your own links to refute the claims if you can.

BTW..............Google is a search engine to find the things you want, not something to prove the point. I'm pretty sure if you used another search engine, you'd come up with pretty much the same results.

Do better.

It was amazing to watch the stark contrast, when Republicans and Trump staffers were testifying under oath to the Insurrection Committee, while Trump and his henchmen were hiding like scared little bunnies behind the Fifth Amendment.
It doesn't matter anymore. The gig is up for Trump and he's going down. The document case and Georgia are ongoing and nothing will stop that anymore. I guess Trump can hope a hung jury will save his ass but the odds of beating 37 counts are nill

One of those people who'll stomp little mudlickers like you into the dirt?

Produce those court records or you're a liar. Then tell me what is wrong with taking the 5th when it is your legal right? You have a problem with legal rights, little mudwhomper? Or do you only have a problem with them because Trump denied you another opportunity to diddle yourself again with your orange dildo?

Hey, if someone wants to plead the 5th, that is their right to do so.

But, pleading the 5th because of the way it has been historically used, as well as what Trump HIMSELF said initially about it is perceived that the people using it are generally guilty or hiding something.

Trump can plead the 5th all he wants as it is his legal right to do so, but remember............Trump himself said that it's primarily used by "mob bosses" to hide something. So, what is Trump trying to hide?

Simply saying "nuh-unh" isn't a debate tactic either. You asked for links, I provided. Bring up your own links to refute the claims if you can.

BTW..............Google is a search engine to find the things you want, not something to prove the point. I'm pretty sure if you used another search engine, you'd come up with pretty much the same results.

Do better.

I said "links" -- not biased bullshit screed.

You were unable to provide.

Just calm down and be beaten and we'll all have a good time watching today's Trump rally.

You're one of those people that can't handle the truth about Trump.

No, YOU are obviously one of those little freaky green-haired non-binary people who can't handle the truth!

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.00.26 AM.jpg

Apparently this is true too. Joe Biden and the Bidens are coke addicts involved in the drug empire?

Yep. Everyone is reporting it so it must be true. Too bad the Biden drug cult just refuses to get it!

View attachment 802303

As far as I know, nobody is saying that there wasn't white powder found in the WH, but, the reports are also saying it was found in a place that tour groups go through. And, it has been determined that it was cocaine, so my question is why did you reference fentanyl?

But, the only people I see saying that the cocaine found in the WH was used by Biden and his son are the conservatives who are desperately trying to deflect from Trump and his current crop of indictments.

I said "links" -- not biased bullshit screed.

You were unable to provide.

Just calm down and be beaten and we'll all have a good time watching today's Trump rally.

I did provide links, and they were all to news agencies, not my fault that you want to bury your head in the sand.

But, if the denial helps you sleep at night, carry on.

I did provide links, and they were all to news agencies, not my fault that you want to bury your head in the sand.

But, if the denial helps you sleep at night, carry on.

Awwwwwwwwwww...........

Aren't you being cute! Here's your well-earned SJW brownie points for beating up on the big bad conservative monster!

Biased -- ahem -- "news agencies" are not accepted as "sources" no matter how much you wish otherwise.

As far as I know, nobody is saying that there wasn't white powder found in the WH, but, the reports are also saying it was found in a place that tour groups go through. And, it has been determined that it was cocaine, so my question is why did you reference fentanyl?

But, the only people I see saying that the cocaine found in the WH was used by Biden and his son are the conservatives who are desperately trying to deflect from Trump and his current crop of indictments.
So, Biden has security so lax that a tour group brought it in? No one’s buying that….

Forum List

Back