Trump Tapes Prove Trump Saved America from General Milley

If the shoe fits. Just read the verdict in the E. Jean Carroll case.

A federal court has determined your guy is a sexual abuser.

She seems to get off on it.
I understand that her mental resources are quite limited.
Still

If the shoe fits. Just read the verdict in the E. Jean Carroll case.

A federal court has determined your guy is a sexual abuser.
Based on false accusations. The democrat jury was tainted.

Donald Trump Files Defamation Lawsuit Against E. Jean Carroll Over Bogus Rape Claim​

"President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese."

Turn off Faux News. They'll lie to you to get you to watch their commercials.......
Lol, he told the Chinese that if Trump was going to attack. He would warn them.

The US had nothing to do with the Arab spring. ISIS was another result of the Bush invasion of Iraq.

You should learn something about the middle east.
You should get your head out of your butt, dumbass.

She admitted that she had a crush on Trump when he was on the apprentice.
WRONG

From your own citation: Prior to that post, Carroll announced that she is a “MASSIVE” fan of Donald Trump’s show, The Apprentice.

A fan of the show, not a crush on the host

"President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese."

Turn off Faux News. They'll lie to you to get you to watch their commercials.......
So he just can't speak English very well?

That's his excuse? :p

How would it be in Iran's interests to be in a war with the greatest military power in the history of mankind?
The greatest military power has been defanged by other countries combined into a force for good. Iran can never have peace and security from aggression until they are totally aligned with the Brics and safe under the Brics umbrella of peace.

It's as if Americans don't acknowledge their 35-40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

Yes, I know all those wars and over 30 million victims were to save them from communism by bombing them. Anything familiar in that with Russia's war against another American proxy?

Lol, he told the Chinese that if Trump was going to attack. He would warn them.

Turn off Faux. It's not really news you know!

“Let me tell you what I actually said, senator. I said if there’s going to be a war — if there’s going to be an attack, there’s going to be a lot of calls, a lot of tensions ahead of time,” Milley told Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska. “I said, ‘I’ll probably call you.’ … I didn’t give him a heads up, because we were not going to attack.”

Asked a short time later if he would actually alert Li if the United States planned a real attack on China, Milley said he would not do so.

“Of course I wouldn’t,” the general told Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.

Turn off Faux. It's not really news you know!

“Let me tell you what I actually said, senator. I said if there’s going to be a war — if there’s going to be an attack, there’s going to be a lot of calls, a lot of tensions ahead of time,” Milley told Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska. “I said, ‘I’ll probably call you.’ … I didn’t give him a heads up, because we were not going to attack.”

Asked a short time later if he would actually alert Li if the United States planned a real attack on China, Milley said he would not do so.

“Of course I wouldn’t,” the general told Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.

Like all Democrats he simply lies with ease.

Get a new act, pal. Your schtick is getting old.

Leftards would LIKE it to be about Trump, but it isn't.

I'll be voting for the person who can and will excise and remove the corruption from government.

And the reality here is, Trump already tried once and failed.

Therefore, whoever that person is, is going to be a lot scarier than Trump.

A "lot", by orders of magnitude.

But, you do t seem to understand any of that. Because you're a lemming. Your evil and corrupt masters have you spouting total nonsense. You think you re making rightie heads explode, but you're not. There's not a single rightie in all of America who worships Trump. Righties like him because he speaks the truth - about YOU. When someone else comes along with the stones to do that, (s)he'll get traction too.
No, it is all about Trump. The anti-Trump movement include Republicans and independents. The Republicans are the ones doing Trump in. All of the testimony about his crimes is coming from Repubicans and people who worked for him.

I am all for another Republican, just not Trump.

You don't get it.

Forum List

Back